(SeBaek) I Owe You One

Hybrid oneshots (Open)

A/N: Contains slightly mature content. 

Junmyeon walked into the office, his new kitten hybrid close behind, looking at everything excitedly. "Baekhyun! How are you?"  He asked, seeing his close friend sitting in his office. 

"I'm good. I see your home has a new addition. What's his name?" He questioned, smiling at the small hybrid. 

Junmyeon sat at his desk, glancing at the hybrid behind him. "Introduce yourself, Kitten." He ordered softly, smiling at him.

Sehun bowed politely. "Hello, my name is Sehun, it is very nice to meet you." He said, keeping his head facing down, his speech slow and hesitant. Baekhyun glanced at him, slightly confused. 

"We spent all night last night working on his lisp.It will take some time for him to master speaking normally, but he learns quickly." Baekhyun nodded, turning to Sehun.

"It's nice to meet you, too, Sehun." He replied, smiling softly. Sehun smiled back, nodding a bit.

Junmyeon glanced at Sehun, before turning back to Baekhyun. "Do you think you could watch him for the day? I will be much too busy today to watch him."

Baekhyun looked at him and Sehun. "Uhm, sure. Of course. Is there anything that he shouldn't eat or drink, or anything like that?" He asked, standing up. Junmyeon shook his head. 

"No, all should be fine." Baekhyun nodded, waiting for Sehun to join his side. Sehun walked to Baekhyun before Junmyeon stopped him. "Sehun, what do you say?"

"Thank you, Baekhyun-ssi. I appreciate the fact that you will take care me." 

Baekhyun smiled, nodding. "It's no problem. See you later, Junmyeon." He said, before walking out the door with Sehun. 

He brought Sehun to an ice cream parlour down the road, deciding not to take him to his home just yet. "What flavour do you want?" He asked politely, looking at the young cat hybrid. Sehun hummed, looking over the menu, pointing at a flavour/ Baekhyun looked at it, seeing what it was, but he thought he should help Sehun work on his lisp and speaking.

"Wizard Hallowe'en." He mumbled slowly, glancing at Baekhyun to see if the elder heard him. Baekhyun nodded, ordering their ice creams. 

"Let's head to my place now, ok? We can stay there until Junmyeon is off work."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Months go by, and Sehun seems to spend more time with Baekhyun than with Junmyeon. Sehun starts to feel things towards Baekhyun that he doesn't feel towards Junmyeon, too, like, respect, appreciation, and... love? Sehun didn't really know what love is though, so he couldn't be positive.

Baekhyun was starting to feel the same, but, he knew he couldn't do anything about it. I mean, Sehun was Junmyeon's hybrid, not Baekhyun's so it wasn't his call for that type of thing. Also, hybrids aren't considered humans, they're pets. Sure, there are organizations and groups out there to mark hybrids as humans, but, nothing has changed so far. It wouldn't be illegal for Baekhyun to have an intimate relationship with the young hybrid, but it would be frowned upon.

One day, Junmyeon comes to his door with three suitcases and a bouncy hybrid behind him. "I hate to drop this on you last minute, but I got called in to take the place of someone who can't do the tour... I'll be gone for a few months, but I'll be sure to check in." Baekhyun smiled softly, nodding and taking the hybrids bags. "Thanks, man, I owe you one." Baekhyun didn't get to respond as he was glomped by Sehun, who was radiating happiness.

"Hyunnie! We get to have a sleepover!" He exclaimed excitedly, clinging to the older human.

"Yeah, we do," Baekhyun answered, trying to manoeuvre Sehun into a comfortable position. Junmyeon chuckled, saying a goodbye before walking to his car and driving off. Baekhyun shut the door, stumbling into the house with the hybrid still glued to him. "Hey, why don't you get down? I can make you something to eat." Sehun was off of him in an instant. "Why don't you go take your bags up to your playroom? I can set up a bed for you when I'm done making your dinner." Sehun nodded, grabbing his bags and rushing upstairs. Baekhyun chuckled, making a quick dinner. He put it on the table, calling for Sehun as he headed upstairs.

Sehun came out of the room, looking quite proud of himself. Baekhyun tilted his head. looking at the hybrid curiously.

"I made my bed for you!" Sehun boasted, his tail puffing in pride. Baekhyun looked into the room, smiling when he saw the mattress set up and completely made. 

"Good job, Hunnie!" Baekhyun praised, turning to Sehun. The Hybrid smiled bigger, bouncing happily. "Let's go get you something to eat, yeah?" Sehun nodded, running downstairs. Baekhyun followed him, sitting with him as he ate. 

The next day, Sehun woke up, feeling incredibly hot. He whined, rolling onto his stomach, knocking the sheets off of him. He moaned slightly, feeling good friction on his lower half. He moaned loudly, continuing the action.

Baekhyun was walking past Sehun's room, hearing him whimpering and . "Sehun?" He questioned quietly, opening his door. His eyes widened in shock as he found the sight in front of him. Sehun was humping his bed, loud moans spilling out of his mouth. "Sehun? What are you doing?" Baekhyun exclaimed, shocking the smaller hybrid.

Sehun looked at him, eyes wide. "Hyunnie, it hurts." He whined, grabbing Baekhyuns shirt. "It's hot." Baekhyun cursed, running out of the room, telling the whimpering hybrid to wait a moment.

"Pick up, Junmyeon," Baekhyun mumbled as the phone rang.

"Hello?" Junmyeon's voice came through the phone.

"Junmyeon, hey. It's Baekhyun. We have a small problem."

"What's wrong? Sehun didn't get himself in trouble, did he?" Junmyeon rushed out, panic in his voice.

"No, but, his heat started."

"What?! Now?! His doctor said it wouldn't start till I got back! I didn't get to order his suppressants!" Junmyeon screeched.

"Well, it's too late for that." Baekhyun sighed. "What should I do?"

Junmyeon sighed, groaning. "I guess, you can help him through this one, and I'll call the doctor and order his suppressants." Baekhyun sputtered, making Junmyeon sigh again. "I know this is a weird thing to ask, but we can't let him suffer, can we?" 

"No, we can't... Alright, I'll help him. You call the doctor." He promised.

"Thanks, I really do owe you one," Junmyeon said before they hung up. Baekhyun sighed, heading back upstairs to Sehun. He found Sehun laying on his back, furiously ing, moans pouring out of his mouth. Baekhyun took a deep breath, walking into the room and moving Sehun's hand, taking over. Sehun moaned, his hips bucking into Baekhyun's hand. 

It didn't take long for Sehun to reach his , a loud moan ringing throughout the room. Baekhyun took a deep breath, laying beside Sehun as the younger fell asleep. He knew this wasn't the last of it as he slowly fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the week was filled with  all over the house. Baekhyun collapsed on his bed after taking a nice long shower. Sehun was already laying on the bed beside him, sleeping soundly. Baekhyun closed his eyes, deciding he was going to sleep as well. 

"Baekkie?" Sehun's voice rang out. Baekhyun opened his eyes, turning his head towards Sehun.

"Yeah?"

"I- I have something I need to tell you..." Sehun said, hesitating. "I like you, a lot." He said, playing with his fingers.

Baekhyun smiled, sitting upon his arm. "I like you, too." He answered. Sehun smiled, pulling Baekhyun down to kiss him.  Baekhyun pulled away after a while, panting lightly. "What will we tell Junmyeon?"

Sehun hummed. "The truth?" Baekhyun nodded.

"I guess that's best."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Junmyeon?" Baekhyun asked through the phone.

"Yeah?"

"When you get back, I have something I need to tell you..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junmyeon came home at the end of his tour. Sehun jumped up, hugging Junmyeon tightly. "Hey, kitten! Did you miss me?" Sehun nodded, climbing off of him. "Were you good for Baekhyun?" Sehun nodded again.

"You can ask Baekhyun! I was a really good kitten." Junmyeon chuckled, ruffling his hair. 

"I believe you, Kitten. I heard that your heat started." Sehun nodded.

"Yeah! Baekhyun helped me! He's really nice."

"I heard. I need to go talk to Baekhyun, ok, Kitten? Go pack up your things." Sehun nodded, running upstairs. Junmyeon sat on the couch beside Baekhyun. "You said in our last call you had something you wanted to tell me something?"

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah. After Sehun's first heat, he told me he loved me. And, I told him I loved him, too. Um, Sehun and I, want to start a relationship..." Junmyeon smiled. 

"Hmm, you do?" Baekhyun nodded. Junmyeon smiled. "I figured there was some chemistry between you two. You have my blessing." Baekhyun gaped.

"Wait, really?" Junmyeon nodded. 

"Yeah, I told you I owe you one, right?" 

Bakehyun smiled, hugging Junmyeon tightly. "Thank you so much!"

"It's no problem. Besides, you already tainted the kitten." Junmyeon teased.

 

A/N: Phew! That was a long one! Hope you enjoy!