Playing Games (Bunny!Kook x Wolf!Tae )

Hybrid oneshots (Open)

(In this universe, Taehyung is bigger than Jungkook, because, well, he's a wolf...)

 

"Oh, Little Bunny~ Where are you~?" Taehyung singsonged, walking through the house. Jungkook held his breath, silently pushing himself closer to the wall, under the bed. "Little Bunny~ you really shouldn't be hiding from me. We wouldn't want you to get punished..." He said, walking into the room Jungkook was hidden in. Jungkook held back a gasp, watching Taehyung's feet walk past his hiding spot and head towards the attached bathroom. Jungkook, making a quick decision, quickly crawled out from under the bed, running to a new hiding spot. He ran to the kitchen, hiding in one of the empty cupboards. "Yah! I know you ran! You broke the rules! Where did you go!?" Jungkook flinched, hearing Taehyug's running footsteps sound throughout the house. Taehyung ran into the room, checking for his scent. He smirked, his ears twitching happily as he walked closer to the cupboard the bunny hybrid was hiding in. "Little Bunny~ You know you broke the rules. Why don't you come out of that little hiding spot? Maybe, just maybe, I'll be generous and go easy on you."

Jungkook was quiet on the other side of the cupboard, mulling over his options. He didn't get to think it over for long, though, before Taehyung slammed the cupboard doors open, pulling the smaller boy out of them, making the bunny hybrid squeal. "I've caught you now, you little rule-breaking bunny." He growled, carrying the boy out of the kitchen.

"No! Please! Don't eat me!" Jungkook said, biting back giggles as he squirmed in the wolf boy's arms. Peals of laughter rang out as he was thrown onto the bed, fingers digging into his sides. He squealed and squirmed, trying to get away from the impending fingers.

Taehyung chuckled darkly, grabbing the boy's wrists and holding them in one hand, straddling the boy's hips as he continued attacking the boy's sides. "I'll do what I want. You're mine, Little Bunny." He said, growling again. He leaned down, nipping at one of the bunny boy's ears. He smirked, feeling the boy still beneath him. "Oh? You're not gonna fight anymore, Little Bunny?" He teased, looking at the face of the boy beneath him. 

Jungkook stayed silent, a blush spreading across his cheeks. He squirmed under the wolf's gaze, trying to cover his face. "Hyung~" He whined, falling out of character. Taehyung smiled, kissing his cheek. 

"Aww, is my little Kookie embarrassed?" He cooed, laying beside the hybrid, hugging him tightly. Jungkook squirmed, hiding his red face in Taehyung's chest. He felt and heard Taehyung chuckle before he felt Taehyung the outer shell of his ear. He whined, sitting up and away from Taehyung's mischievous mouth.

"Hyung~!" He said, huffing cutely. "Stop~" He whined, pouting. Taehyung laughed, sitting up slightly. 

"I'm sorry, Kookie. You're just too cute!" He explained, smiling at him. His smile soon disappeared as he pushed the bunny onto his back, hovering over him. Jungkook gasped, looking up at Taehyung with wide eyes. "Now, what should I do about you, my rule-breaking bunny?" Jungkook swallowed visibly, shrugging half-heartedly. 

"Uhm, let me go with a warning?" He asked, knowing he wouldn't get that.

Taehyung shook his head, smirking. "No, I think I should punish my bunny. Wait right here." He said, walking to the closet. Jungkook stayed still for a split second, before bolting out the bedroom door, hiding in a random room. "Yah! Jungkook, you disobedient bunny, where did you go?" Taehyung yelled, noticing his disappearance. Jungkook bit back giggles, hiding in the closet in the bedroom. Taehyung barged in the room, storming towards the closet with fake anger. He threw open the door, throwing the boy over his shoulder, spanking his before carrying him back into the room. "You're in for it now." He growled, throwing him on the bed.