(Krishun) A Spoiled Kitty

Hybrid oneshots (Open)

Ship: krishun

-----------------------

Kris sighed, walking into the hybrid shop. He was going to buy his first hybrid today. When he walked through the door, his nose was assaulted by the familiar smell of a pet store. He looked around, seeing a bunch of hybrids look at him as he came into the cafe- like room. His eyes fell on one with rainbow coloured ears. He walked over to him, ignoring the other hybrids trying to stop him. "Hi, I'm Kris."

The cat hybrid looked up at him lazily. "Hi, Kris. My previous owners called me Sehun." He said, forcing himself to talk normally.

"Well, Sehun, would you like me to adopt you?" He asked, smiling softly.

Sehun blinked up at him, surprised and confused. "You- you want to adopt me?"

Kris smiled, nodding. "If you'll let me." He said, still waiting for a response to his question. Sehun tried to speak, but nothing came out, forcing him to nod. Kris smiled. "I'll go sign the papers." He said, walking over to the desk. Sehun nodded, going to grab his things.  When Sehun came out, all of the papers were signed, and Kris was waiting for him by the door, smiling at him. "Ready to go?" He asked. Sehun looked around, trying to remember the place one last time.

He turned around, facing Kris. He nodded. "I'm ready."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris smiled, remembering when he bought Sehun. It was one of the best ideas he ever had, and he wouldn't undo it if he was offered a million dollars.

Sehun looked at him from his spot on the floor in front of the DVD player, where he was picking a movie for them to watch. "What are you thmiling about?" He asked.

Kris' smile widened. "I was just thinking about when I brought you home." He said, looking at him. Sehun smiled, picking a movie and coming over, tripping and faceplanting on the couch beside Kris. After the movie, Kris looked at him, playing with his ears. "You wanna go shopping tomorrow?"

Sehun looked at him, surprised. "Again? We just went thopping on Monday...." He said, being thrifty.

Kris smiled. "Don’t you know me yet?" Sehun smiles back, showing his brace filled mouth.

"Ok, leth go thopping."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you thpent a hundred dollars on new clothes for me," Sehun said as they walked through the door, both of them with arms full of shopping bags.

Kris smiled. "It was worth it. I'll do anything for my kitten." Sehun smiled.

"I'm not worth 100 bucks." He argued softly, looking down. Kris walked over to him, lifting his head, making Sehun look at him.

"You’re right. You aren’t worth 100 bucks." He said, leaning forward and kissing him. When he pulled away, he rested his head against Sehun's. "You’re priceless." He said quietly.

 

I hope you enjoyed, sorry it's short. I wrote it on my phone.....