French Toast Half Cooked Egg

Churros Fairy

Sehun ends up waiting for another 15 minutes before Kyungsoo's friend finally shows up. The other boy comes with a few times apology but Kyungsoo being an angel as usual quickly dismisses his friend and give a quick touch up on Baekhyun hair before he passes the apron to his coursemate. " I understand you are tired, Baek. But please inform me if you need a call or something, okay?" Baekhyun nods and take over Kyungsoo standing place and plasters a wide smile towards the waiting customers. Apparently, Baekhyun overslept due to he is staying up until 3 a.m. to finish his assignment. The last submission was at 8 a.m. today. Lucikly he is not incharged on submitting the work. He can't even trust himself to wake up early since he has been sleeping late. Procrastination is at its best.

Upon Baekhyun's arrival, his hair is still wet from his quick shower. Kyungsoo frowns a little bit at the mess but still care about Baekhyun's look. After collecting his own belonging, finally Kyungsoo gives a full attention to Sehun. "I'm sorry for the waiting. I don't know Baekhyun is staying up late yesterday. I should have asked his roommate to wake him up." Sehun shakes his head, "It's fine. You can always take your time." Kyungsoo smiles and Sehun just feels that his world would melt together with sweetness of the heart shape lips. "You are being too considerate, though. You should have told me you wanted to come here. I can call Baekhyun earlier." 

Sehun halts from walking away, "But I don't have you number..." He scratches his neck, a habit he developes when he gets nervous. "Ahh, that's right. I haven't give my number right?" Sehun just nods. Kyungsoo fishes out his phone from the pocket and asks for his phone number. When the high schooler wants to look at Kyungsoo number from the missed call and save his number, he saw a message from his father.

 

Father:

I will be home at 7 pm. Dinner at 8.

 

Even before he manages to save Kyungsoo number, he keep the phone back into his pocket and take a look at his watch. Another 5 hours before it reaches 7 p.m. He probably needs to cut short his visit today but now, he will enjoy his time with Kyungsoo first. His father can wait.

 

 

 

 

Sehun found out that Kyungsoo actually is not awkward as he thought. He talkes just fine but of course, for the first time 'date', as Sehun wants to consider it, the older still has his own shyness but his eyes brights up when he introduces his university and sometimes he greets some of his friends too.Sehun cannot help but being jealous with the interaction but he keeps that to himself. He does not want to appear possessive in front of Kyungsoo. He knows that glaring at Kyungsoo's friends will not bring any good to his image. Before he wants to win Kyungsoo's heart, he needs to win over his friends' heart too. In which, even with his protective stand, he still fake a smile to them and if the friend looks fine to him, he will just introduce himself. 

"Do you found any course that catch your interest? Mine is really not good though. But if you want to work with many beautiful girls, my course would be the best." He chuckles. Sehun does not know why Kyungsoo find his own words are funny but listening how beautiful his voice is, he just joins the laugh. "Yeah, I but I have no interest in girls though," Sehun say nochalantly and Kyungsoo does not seem to bother about it. "What course did you take?" 

"English and Literature, trust me, if you hate grammar and Shakespeare, don't even think about joining my course. The assignments are pain the arse." Kyungsoo grimance while thinking about his list of assignments he needs to finish by this week. He hope Minseok would not ask him to replace anyone this Monday because he really want to sleep after his afternoon class. Monday is his day off anyway.

Sehun just nods along Kyungsoo talks. The elder voice is very soothing and Sehun does not want to him to stop talking. " What do you plan to take after you finish your high school?" Kyungsoo looks up to him and inner self Sehun is screaming! Why Kyungsoo has such big and clear eyes and and and they look like a puppy!

"Sehun?" He tilts his head when Sehun didn't answer his question. "MOM I WANT TO MARRY KYUNGSOO!"

"Huh?... Marry who?"

"... Ughh... Urm.. did I say something out loud?" Sehun perplexed, tilting his head at the right, same as the elder. The Churros King worker let out a gleeful laugh and again, Sehun is shocked with the sound ]of Kyungsoo beautiful laugh.

 

 

 

The university sight is very calm. With the theme of garden university, the architecture is filled with plants and flowers. Sehun totally understand why Kyungsoo chooses this place to continue his study. If he can, he is probably going to proceed his study at this university. They even offer engineering courses and the students are directly involve in maintaining the university theme. But his father probably woould not allow him to enrol another public university after this and engineering will never be his next course that he will pursue. His father is generous enough to let him attend a public high school after a few times o begging, the second request might come harder than before. 

The festival also offers many good food. Each comes from different societies or clubs. Kyungsoo joins a drama club together with Baekhyun. They sell ice-cream for this year festival and last time they actually performs a musical drama to gain their profits. Kyungsoo said selling food is gaining more profit compared to perform a theather. They have to practice and prepare for the performance and the play does not even gurantee 100 percent profit. 

If Sehun ever enroll to this university, he probably doesn't know which club he wants to join. There are a lot of them and Kyungsoo just tells him that not even half of the clubs are participating in the vendors. Sehun can see several booths are open for recruiting the new members. 

"Do you interest in joining any of the societies, Sehun?" Kyungsoo asks after sipping his drink. They settle down at the empty table provided by the organizer. Many people are taking their break or eat at those tables.

"I don't know? There are too many of them and I can't choose."

Kyungsoo nods, agrees with Sehun words. " It was hard for me to join any of them too. On my first year of study, I don't even want to think about which club I want to join. Just want to get myself familiar with the college. College stuff is already tiring me. Part-time works too."

" So, what make you join the drama club?" Sehun inquires.

"Baekhyun happened. He forced me to join. Not really forcing but he asked me to accompany him for the audition. The club crew asked me to give a try and yeah, here we are." 

"So, how long have you been knowing Baekhyun?" Sehun is really curious about their relationship. They look comfortable with eah other. 

Kyungsoo takes sometimes to answer, as if he is counting the days he has been knowing Baekhyun. " On the very first days I got here? Not many students from my past school enroll in this university. Not in the first choice list for those smarties, so I don't really have friends. And not many of the guys here went for English and literature. Our population is really small compared to engineering students." 

"Baekhyun is all I have, I guess?" Kyungsoo smiles at his words. Sweet and lovely Baekhyun is totally a person who he can depend on when he is pursuing his degree right now. 

"Why did you ask?"

Sehun clears his throat at the sudden question. " Well, just curious. He looks cozy with you."

" We spend too much time together and people start to make some rumours too." Kyungsoo still finds those rumours are ridiculous. Of course both of them might not be the straight person as ever but nah, they couldn't have any feeling more than best friends. 

" What rumour?" Sehun intensely stare at Kyungsoo, 'There is now way Baekhyun is Kyungsoo's boyfriend, isn't he?'

"Weird rumours. Not that important I guess?" The elder tries to slip them off by sipping his drink again.

Sehun does not probe on the matter anymore. Finally, he comes to his sense that his father will come home for dinner ad Sehun needs to go back home to prepare himself. " I think I should go home now." He takes a look on his watch. He had spent 2 hours with Kyungsoo. Today is probably more than enough to cover his missed staring session at the Churro King.

"I'm sorry for distubing you. Maybe I can just a call if I miss you or something." Wow, now Oh Sehun is being bold than ever. 

" It's okay. I should have invited you here. I heard that you are on your third year of high school. Probably you should prepare which college you want to enroll later. I should promote my school better next time."

"Yeah.. right. Bye, Kyungsoo. I see you next time?" 

"Yeap. See you later, Sehun." Thy bid another goodbye before they part to their own way.

 

 

" Young Master Sehun is leaving the university compound now."

 

 

 

 

"I'm home." Sehun takes off his shoes and changes to house slipper. He drops the house key on the bowl and walks towards the living.

"Oh, you're home." greets Yeon Seok, whose eyes still fixed to the television. "You're back early. Don't you have work to do today?" Sehun asks and takes a sit beside his brother. "Well, dinner is at home. I have no reason to stay longer at the office. After all, it passes 5 already. Isn't it normal to back by that time?" Yeon Seok really like to play innocent and it is not like Sehun doesn't know how their office work.

"You never come back home at 5, bro." Sehun rolls his eyes. "Why, do you hate to see me that much?" 

"I wish. But nope, I don't. Glad to see you home once in a while, not drench in blood stain and messy hair, unwounded too." Sehun eyes his brother from hair to toe. Yeon Seok looks good in blue back polo shirt and a black slack. There is no gashes or band aid on his arms and face. He guess that he brother is clean from any operation in this week.

"Yeah. He had toned down a lot these. Save for none of them are making ruckus this month. I guess they are respecting my mother death anniversary? I am glad he still has some heart." Sehun just nods in agreement. "I wonder if I will get the same treatment later." Sehun said in lowered voice. "He doesn't really love mine as much as yours."

The elder rubs his head. "If he doesn't, he will probably killed you along with your mother. He would not want any traces of anything he hates in this house."

"Well, he left me unattended for years already."

"At least you still can make friends at school." Well, Yeon Seok was right about that. His father already granted his one wish. Probably he can't ask more than what he already got. He needs to be smart in channeling his own happiness if it is coming from his own family.

"By the way, where did you go just now? I comeback with only Mrs. Cho is waiting for me. I am very upset you know." Sehun chuckles looking at Yeon Seok pout. 

"Well, it is a secret! I won't tell~"

Sehun runs to save his life.

"OH SEHUN!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun throws himself on the queen bed in his room. He releases a long sigh and then a smile plasters on his lips. His mind keep thinking about the small boy with the heart lips. His phone suddenly buzzed with a notification.

 

Uknown number

Do you arrived safely at your home?

 

Sehun stares at the number. The number is not in his contact but asking about his well being. He goes through the caller history and finds the same number. 

'Ah, Kyungsoo hyung!' He thought. Sehun quickly save the number and reply,

To: Kyungsoo Hyung <3 

Yes, hyung. R U home too?

 

He is so nervous to even reply to the message. A few minutes later, his phone buzzed again. 

From: Kyungsoo Hyung <3

I am getting my dinner with Baekhyun. Will be home after that.

 

"Ugh, that Baekhyun guy again. Seriously what is their realationship though?" Sehun grumbles under his nose. Baekhyun's present really irritates him so much.

To: Kyungsoo Hyung <3

Okayyy. Don't be too late. Take care hyung.

 

From: Kyungsoo hyung <3

Okay. You must eat your dinner too. Take care.

 

Sehun rolls on his bed and kisses his phone. His legs are swinging from excitement and he lets out some squel sound but only to be stopped at the knocking sound. 

"Young master Sehun, " The butler, Mrs. Cho calls out, "your dress is ready." Sehun groans at the words. It is a reminder that his father will be back home in less than one hour. "Come in!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

The dinner was awkward. None of them is speaking but occassionally his father will ask few questions to Yeon Seok. Sehun feels like a stranger at the dining table. Even though his father glances at him a few times, but he does not say anything. 

" How the school's going?" Finally Mr, Oh speaks to him. But Sehun is caught off guard with the sudden attention his father gives to him. He makes an eye contact with his older brother and the elder convince him to reply to the question.

"Going good."

He answers shortly. 

"You are not making any problem, aren't you?" Somehow the head of the family is not convince with Sehun's answer.

"You would already be hearing from my homeroom teacher if I did something at school." Sehun looks at his plate. Suddenly, the rice look too watery with too much soup in it. His father would never believe him. Never.

He only hums at Sehun words. " I really don't want to hear any trouble from you at school. My offer is still valid at any time. And cut down your interaction with unnecessary people in your surrounding. I don't want anymore attraction to our family. You would never know what the enemies want to do with us. Don't create your own weaknesses." 

With the last few words Mr. Oh are saying, the dining hall becomes silence again. The eerie feeling does not leave the space. The family continues to focus on their dinner and no sound is made after that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An update? Sorry for taking some time. I hope this chapter is more fill-er than previous chapter ?