003

The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

      "Taehyung ah! Get up! It's your first day of school." Mrs Kim said as she tapped his shoulder continuously. ".. 5.. more.. minutes." Taehyung groaned as he covered his face with his pillow. 

 

      "Ugh, you're worse than a pig." Mrs Kim shook her head as she left his room. Closing the door behind her, Taehyung's younger sister, Sooyoung greeted her mother as she walked passed. "Sooyoung ah, can you wake your brother up in 5 minutes?" Mrs Kim said. 

 

      Sooyoung nodded as she went back to her room to get ready for school. Before she was even done, Taehyung came knocking on her door. Inviting himself to enter the room, Sooyoung glared at her older brother. "What do you want?" She asked.

 

      "Um.. Just my hairspray, sweatshirt, contacts solution and headphones?" He leaned against the door frame while waiting for his stuff. "Actually, just leave them in my room once you found them." Taehyung rubbed the back of his neck. 

 

       Taehyung's family was living in a penthouse right down the streets of Gangnam and everyone in the family seemed to love the new apartment. It was the perfect size for them since everyone could have their own rooms. Despite Taehyung being the oldest, he allowed his siblings to pick the room they preferred before moving his stuffs to the room that was left vacant. 

 

      Unlike other typical siblings, Taehyung got along with them pretty well, making sure that they were well taken care of with or without their parents around. Speaking of his parents, his dad had to travel once in a while because of his job while his mom usually spend most of her time in the hospital due to the overwhelming number of patients seeking medical treatments. 

 

      After changing into his new uniform, he picked up his hairspray and began to style his hair as a part of his routine. "Yah kids! You'll be late if you don't come down for breakfast now!" Mrs Kim shouted. "Eoh!" They chorused.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

      "I heard Jungkook recently fought with his girlfriend." Seokjin said. "No wonder he's so irritable these days." Hoseok rolled his eyes. "But who do you think started it first?" Hoseok added. 

 

      "Probably Jungkook. Naeun's too nice to find fault with anyone." Yoongi had his finger on his chin. "To be honest, how long do you think they can last?" Seokjin raised his brows. 

 

      The 3 of them just looked at each other with blank expressions on their faces. They would bet a million bucks and say that others would have the same reaction as them. Why? 

 

      Jungkook and Naeun got together about 6 to 7 months ago but they hardly interact with each other. They don't even say hi to each other even if they're just passing by and everyone who knew them could literally count the amount of times they went out for a date with their hands. Which was probably less than 5.

 

      Well, you can't judge someone's relationship from the number of times they hangout together. Right?

 

       At times, Jungkook would suggest going to school together but Naeun would refuse due to her duties as a vice-president of the student council. Considering the fact that she had to be in school early everyday, she didn't want Jungkook to feel bored after she leaves to do her job. Furthermore, Naeun was a year younger than Jungkook. 

 

      To others, it seemed as if they were just dating online. 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

      Taehyung barely made it to school on time despite being nagged at. He was still unsure of which bus he sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter