Collision

Dumb and Dumber

Jungkook pushed his way into the crowded cafeteria as a bunch of students were scattered everywhere.
"Yah, grab me a tray as well. I'm going to get us a seat before it all gets taken" Yoongi says as he gave Jungkook a pat oh his shoulder before disappearing in the crowd
Jungkook sighed as he stood at the end of the long lineup for food. His eyes naturally swooned across the entire cafeteria landing on ....

Soohyun...??!!!!

     Soohyun was seated all the way on the other side of the room with her friends.               
     Jungkook scratched his head as he remembered the 'incident' that happened yesterday at the house.

"You can go ya know"

  Jungkook stumbled back a bit as his train of thought was interrupted. He quickly recovered and nodded a little to the bunch  of senior guys standing behind him.
    "Sorry" Jungkook mumbled out before realizing how many people was behind him already.
   He scurried up to the counter and grabbed a tray as he smiled at the lunch lady.

"Rice?"

"Yes"

"Kimchi?"

"Mhm"

"Chicken?"

"Yes please"

  The lady finished scooping the chicken strips into his tray and handed to Jungkook.
   Jungkook brought his tray to the other counter and grabbed a pair of chopsticks and a oven baked cookie on the way.
   He made his way to the table where Yoongi and the others were and that's when it hit him.

...dammit. I forgot to get Yoongi a tray.

  Jungkook slowed his pace as he reached the table and placed the tray down. "Hey JK" Hoseok happily said as he turned his head realizing Jungkook was there.

  Jungkook gave them a nod before giving Yoongi a stare. "Aigooo..that's so nice of you to get a tray for your Hyung" Yoongi said out loud sarcastically as he reached across the table to take the tray which Jungkook placed.
    Jungkook scoffed a little "yea, yea whatever. I'll be right back" 
  Jungkook turned back and looked at the line which seemed to have calmed down a little.

    Jungkook grabbed his tray with food and took another cookie and shoved it in his mouth while grabbing a pair of chopsticks.
He took the tray and started walking back to his table. 

"Oh my god!"

Oh my god...

Jungkook looked at the mess of the sudden collision . "I'm so sorry!" He quickly apologized as he realized he and another student collided into each other.
His food was now half on the ground and half still on his tray. Jungkook looked up at the girl he bumped into and he almost cursed out loud.

It was Soohyun

"Aren't you...the guy that was with TaeTae yesterday?" Soohyun asked as she brushed off a few kimchi that landed on her school uniform leaving a few stains.

TaeTae??!!

"Ah..yes. I'm that guy..." Jungkook managed to mumble out as he became aware pretty much the entire cafeteria has gone silent to focus on them.
"Aishh...great. Now my uniform is ruined. I have a presentation next class!!" Soohyun muffled out in anger. 
"I'm so-"

"Jungkook....?"

Jungkook looked over at the table Soohyun was sitting at which he heard his name being called.

Taehyung??!!

Taehyung was sitting with Soohyun and her friends. He peered at Jungkook who looked so lost and confused and then back at Soohyun who was still panicking about her uniform.
   "Ah...I -I'll pay for your uniform. I'm so sorry" Jungkook mumbled out as he quickly turned his attention back to Soohyun. "No it's fine, you don't need to. She's just being a baby" Taehyungs deep voice was heard as he stood up from his seat. 
     
Is that how couples talk about each other now??!

Jungkook winced a little from the thought. "Yah! I'm not a baby!" Soohyun whined out loud as her friends dragged her to the washroom.
   "Jungkook-ah! Are you done embarrassing yourself now?? Get back here!" Jimin yelled from across the cafeteria. 
    Jungkook peered over at his table where Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin were and sighed as he felt his cheeks getting warm again. 
    Jungkook moved away from the spot where all his food has fell and splattered on the floor. He watched as the janitor begin to clean.
   Jungkook looked over at Taehyung who was sitting alone
    
"You can...eat with us over there"

"Me?"

Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes

"Yes, who else would I be talking to"

"Pfft, I don't know. You aren't even looking at me"

   Jungkook didn't say anything and faced Taehyung as he realized what he said was...true.
    
"Are you coming or not"

"Mhm"

  Jungkook started making his way to the table with his friends. He looked down at the half empty tray he was holding and wanted to hide in a corner.

Aishhh...why I'm a such a du-

  "Dude, what the hell man? What happened over there" Jimin asked as he pulled out a chair beside him for Jungkook to sit.
   "Bumped into someone" Jungkook answered back without any emotions. He placed his tray down and sat down on the seat. 
    Taehyung followed and stood awkwardly beside the table eyeing Jungkook.
    "What? Sit down"
   Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyungs face of unamusement.

"There's not enough chairs you idiot".

   Jungkook looked around the table and felt stupid for not noticing. 
   Taehyung came back with a chair and sat down across from Jungkook.
   "Um...this is Taehyung" Jungkook started to say "Taehyung, meet Jimin,Yoongi and Hoseok."
   "We already know each other " Yoongi grinned as he winked at Taehyung followed by a high five. 
   Jungkook glanced at them Taehyung and noticed he wasn't his normal cheerful self which made Jungkook fell so what uncomfortable.

"I need to go to the washroom" Taehyung mumbles out as he got up from his chair leaving Jungkook and the rest of the boys in surprise.

"I'm going too"

Jungkook automatically said as he saw Taehyung reach the doors of the cafeteria.

I don't know why I'm doing this but I feel...like I'm responsible for this.