Three Jimin POV

Just a Fan

🚨Word vomit up ahead🚨

This is messy. Do you like Messi? (^~^)

I like bangtan. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Okay. I'll shut up now

A Fan (chapter three) Jimin (POV)

   Of course his sister managed to get him in a plane and attend a freaking two day event for a concert of a boy group that he doesn't even know the name of.
 
  Well, there are times he heard his sister shrieking,(fangirl-ing was the term Sana wants him to use, she says its the proper term), about the said group while she was on the phone with her friends and Jimin even heard a couple of the group's music when Sana endlessly stream their music videos. He doesn't get why she does it all day long. Like a million times in a day. She says it's necessary, that her babies deserve all the love in this world.

Yeah, right. And I deserve all the stress in this world.

And how can Jimin forget J-Hope aka Hobi-my-sunshine aka Hoseok Oppa~~ when all his sister do was shout the boy's name whenever she sees a picture or video that the said boy was in even for just a freaking millisecond. 

   I don't even know the names of the members so much more for their faces. Well, except for that J-Hope guy.

   Sana's room was full of J-Hope's face and even her cellphone's wallpaper is J-Hope. Sana's life is 70% about J-Hope and the remaining 30% is dedicated to the other members. His twin was a hardcore fangirl. 

   Jimin sighs when he remembered the conversation he had with Sana before he agreed, yes he agreed, there was nothing he can do but agree when it comes to Sana.
   "Me? Im going to what?!." Jimin smashed his face in his palms. 
   "Oppa~~"
   "Stop that. You're not using that card on me now  because let me tell you, I wont be persuade by it."
   "Okay.. Please. Just this one time. Please. I already booked you a flight." Sana pleaded while looking anywhere but Jimin's eyes. 

   "You what?!!" Jimin was really about to pull all his hair out any second now. 
   "Well, yeah. I kinda.. sorta already arranged everything. You just have to get in the plane and take pictures of my babies at their concert. You're really lucky to have me as a sister you know. Just think of it as a vacation and I know you're gonna enjoy the concert. My babies always slays. And.... i even got you the best seat in the concert, booked you in a five star hotel which is 15 minutes away from the venue. Im so awesome. I deserve praises." Sana leaned on the headboard of her hospital bed smilling contentedly and looking at Jimin.
  Jimin's mouth still agape when he turned his head toward his sister. 
  "What about my classes? I have projects and papers to finish and freaking submit this week to be able to pass my classes Sana. Have you thought about that? You can't just do something like that to me without me having a say on it. Seriously, you need to freaking grow up." Jimin immediately regrets what he said and wants to kill himself because when he finished talking, his sister's smile vanished immediately, her shoulders dropped and her grip was tightly clenched onto her blanket. Sana's head was hanging low as she stares at her fist, lips pressed together. Jimin knows Sana was about to cry. And he don't, no, he won't let her cry or be sad just because he was being stupid. It was just a three day break from school dammit. 
   Moving beside Sana, Jimin reached for her sister's hand.
  "Im sorry. Hey, come on. Please don't cry." Jimin's arm wraps around his sister's shoulder. 
   "No, don't be sorry. You're right Jimin, Im the one who is sorry for being selfish and immature. Im sorry for not thinking about your class. It was stupid of me." A tear escapes from Sana's eye and Jimin was quick to wipe it away with his fingers. 
   Maneuvering them to lay side by side on Sana's hospital bed, Jimin lets Sana use his arm as a pillow while he pets her head. He feels his sister shift until they were both comfortable. 
    When their parents died form a car accident, Jimin vowed to take care of Sana. Vowed to protect and give anything to make her happy.
   His sister was diagnosed with a chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) five years ago. Just two years before their parents died. When they got the news from the doctors that Sana indeed has cancer. 
    Jimin silently cried inside his room. Cried for his twin while Sana didn't even show the slightest care about her condition. She stayed the same as she always is. All smiley and happy-go-lucky. 
    Jimin also cried silently as he watched his sister fall asleep crying on the night when they lost their parents. 
   "Don't worry about my class. Im gonna submit my papers tomorrow anyways and then Im free to do whatever I want." He was lying of course. He was way far from finishing his papers that was due in a week but he wont tell a soul.
   "So when do I get to see Philippines?" Jimin flashes his smile when his sister looked up to him.
   "Three days from now? Thank you Jiminie." Sana hugged him tight. 
  Jimin was willing to give anything for Sana. Even if it meant him failing classes. 

   Jimin heads out of his hotel room seeking the cafe bar he saw earlier. He needed caffeine in his system. 

   The flight and the ride from the airport to his hotel was shorter than he expected. What drains his energy the most is him having no sleep in three days before his flight because as much as he is willing to give anything for Sana, he won't fail his classes without first giving everything he got. He doesn't do things half-heartedly. He manages to finish his paper before his flight just barely taking ten minutes nap from time to time. His Aunt helped him pack his things. 

   Well, I am still thankful I got to sleep in the plane for at least two hours. He mumbles to himself as he heads to the elevators. 

   Jimin caught his reflection in a mirror that parted revealing the elevator and stepped inside it. Not sparing a glance at the guy that is already inside. The elevator door closes and once again he saw his reflection staring back at him. Wow I look like shi t. His hands immediately flew to his face to feel the little stables growing at his chin. 

   Did I pack a razor with me? Jimin scanned his memory of packing his things yesterday with his Aunt. He grunted and closed his eyes when he remember that he didn't bring his razor. He massaged the back of his neck with his hand while rolling his head slowly from side to side, still eyes closed. The action relieve the strain in his neck and he let a moan escape his mouth. It was just supposed to be a short relieving-neck-strain-moan but freaking dammit it was a long im-freaking-cumm*ng-moan. Jimin snaps and stood stiff.  Somebody please kill me now. 

  The guy coughs behind him and Jimin couldn't turn around. Jimin just shuts his eyes. Swearing at the mirror in front of him because he knows the stranger could see his reflection clearly in the mirror.

  Just as when he was about to apologize to the stranger because he knew he weirded him, Jimin heard the ping of the elevator notifying them that they reached the ground floor already.

   Hoping for the door to open, Jimin opened his eyes. He caught a glimpse of the stranger behind him.Why is God ignoring me? Why can't this elevator door be just a normal elevator door? Why would someone install mirrors for a freaking door? Why can't I just die peacefully. 

   The stranger was wearing a black snapback and Jimin can tell the guy was fashionable. Wearing an all black outfit. Tight black pants with rips in the knee section and a simple black t-shirt that somehow makes the guy's shoulder more broader and it hugs his frame perfectly.

   The guy moved forward beside him, not too close and also not too far, Jimin still can't look away from the mirror. The stranger was putting on a white face mask, the kind of mask that was disposable after one use, and Jimin caught the smirk that plays in the guy's lips. Jimin knew the stranger was laughing at him. Oh come on, please don't think Im weird. Im not weird. Im just tired. 

    "I.. uhm" Jimin was about to explain himself, the elevator door opens. There was a guy outside the elevator. Clearly waiting for someone as he look at Jimin then shifts his eyes to the next person. The guy's face lit up when he saw the guy that Jimin was sharing the elevator with.

   Jimin's head was now jumbled with embarrassment with the accident and shock as he looks at the guy that was outside the elevator.Wait.. Is that J-Hope?! 

Jimin doesn't know what to do next. He has to get out of the freaking elevator because he will look really freaking weird if he didn't. But he can't move. His eyes grew wide when the guy he think is J-Hope said something in korean. 

     "Hyung!! There you are! Good thing we still have time to spare or else we gonna be late for rehearsal. What took you so long? Thought you weren't coming for goodness sake." J-Hope then pulled the other guy out of the elevator. 
   
   Jimin heard the guy he shared the elevator with replied and his reply left Jimin's mouth open with embarrassment. 

   "Oh, I thought someone was indeed cumm*ng though." And a little amused laugh followed. 

~End of chapter three~

Well yeah, first meeting! Yey! Did you guys guess who the elevator dude was? Lol. Comment down below. Humor me humans. Maybe that was Messi. Haha. JHope and Messi knows each other? Uhmm. Yeah. Nope. Byeee~~~