❛ three years ago ❜ ⚊ pt. 2

❛ let me ❜

D-Day : Got7's A Teasers Recording.     

 

  Fourth Scene : Meeting The Mysterious Trainee ( feat. Minatozaki Sana)

 

                 " It's the day! Who's the lucky girl that will be featuring in our teasers, I couldn't wait any longer ", Jackson grumbling at his own thoughts causing the rest of them giggles at his action, Mark, whom keeping his cool image but inside, he is trembling because it has been awhile since he has that "crush" feeling to one of the trainees and he is afraid that he couldn't keeping his cool image if his crush will be featuring in their new single.

                    As soon as they had arrived to the teaser filming location, which located among the houses and parks, in the middle of Seoul, each one of them walking out from the vehicle with their eyes wander around, to catch the glimpse of the unknown girl. And, there's the wanted figure, discussing among the crew. She has a petite body with a long dark hair, wearing the white blouse and flowery skirt. Mark steps stopped at the familiar figure, with his heart beating faster, his lips dried due to the view. At this moment, he thought he might get heart attack but he keeping his cool, joining the crowd, consists of the seven members, the filming crews and Minatozaki Sana, their lucky girl that will be featuring in this individual teasers.

                   Yugyeom, whom sort of close with the trainees because of his friendship with Tzuyu, approaching Sana and start a conversationg, " Sana nuna! It's you, thank goodness it's you, or else I will be awkward filming this individual teasers if it'll be with somebody else. . unless it's Tzuyu ", his lips curving into his cheeky smiles, making Sana emitting her soft giggles and responds, " Wow, Yugyeom-ah, I don't know you have crush on Tzuyu, this is new, I will tell her ", she playfully wink at Yugyeom, who is currently blushing. While Mark, observing his maknae talking to the girl that he wished to appear in Got7 new single. Clearing , Jackson and Mark walking to approach Sana and Yugyeom, as soon as Yugyeom realized on the appearance of his hyungs, he takes leave and pull Jackson with him, leaving Mark behind. Without any chance to say anything, Mark blink blankly at Sana, who is in front of him right now, biting on his lower lip before smiling at Sana and said, " I am glad that you're the one that featuring in Got7 new single ", he nodded his head reluctantly before rubbing his nape, leaving Sana with one of the crew. He clutches his chest, to control his heart beat. The seven of them walk to the crews, to prepare their make up and appearance for the teaser filming. The first person that will film the teaser is, the leader, Jaebum.

 

. . . . . . It's the end of Jaebum's individual teaser filming, right after is Mark's turn. He tapping his legs nervously. Jackson, whom had been observing Mark since then, approaching him, tapping on his shoulder, " Mark hyung, gwenchana? ", Mark tilting his head, looking at Jackson, smiling as he nodding his head, " I'm okay, I'm just nervous ", his answer make Jackson responded, " Ey, hyung, don't tell me, wait- Sana is the person that you'd wished for? ", Jackson's eyes widen as Mark nodding his head again, while rubbing his nape, " Do not tell anyone ", he warned Jackson.

 

             Jackson and Mark walking together, approaching the filming set, and Jackson tries to calming Mark down by patting on the older's shoulder, " Hyung, you can do it, I will be here with you to overcome the complications you're facing now, calm down right, hyung? Hwaiting ", Jackson tap on Mark's shoulder, to motivate Mark and to wait on his turn which is after Mark.

 

Fifth Scene : Mark's individual teaser filming ( feat. Minatozaki Sana )

 

                    Mark approaching the filming crews, to discuss on what he should do in his individual teaser. The rough image for this scene is, Mark need to use the skateboard, to the basketball court where there is Jaebum, trying to communicate with Sana but he need to drag Sana away from Jaebum, surprisingly he need to hold Sana's hand when he dragging her out from the court. This scene is completely unexpected by Mark, he tries to keep himself calm by controlling his breathing. He take the skateboard, practicing using it, strolling down the hill before arriving on the basketball court, noticing his leader and Sana on the set. Jackson arrived later than Mark, cheering on Mark all the way to the set, " Mark hyung hwaiting! ".

 

. . . . the start of Mark's individual teaser filming.