❛ three years ago ❜ ⚊ pt. 1

❛ let me ❜

D-7 : Got7's A Discussions.

 

First scene : JYP Entertainment Building, Sajangnim's Room                    

 

               After successfully debuted with their debut song " Girls, Girls, Girls ", the new rookie group formed by JYP Entertainment, Got7 is now preparing for their new single titled " A ". Consists of seven members, Jaebum (the leader), along with Mark, Jackson, Bambam, Youngjae, Jinyoung and their maknae, Yugyeom, each of them assigned by their JYP sajangnim to make individuals teasers, with one of the JYP trainee that will be featuring in their music video as well. They cannot hide their excitement and cheering in happiness before Jackson blurted out, " Finally, another girl trainee will be featuring in our music video, I am so excited! ". Due to Jackson's actions, Jaebum approaching Jackson and rest his arms on Jackson's shoulder, " We know you're excited and we're excited too, but your voice will revealed our surprises to our fans out there ". Jackson curving his sheepish smiles as he covering , muttering, " Mian leader hyung! ". All of them heading to the restaurant nearby their dorm to get their dinner before heading back to their dorm.

 

Second scene : Got7 Dorm

   

            As soon as they had arrived to their dorm, each one of them plopping their bodies on the couch on the living room while heaving the exhaustion sighs. Jaebum, one of the example leaders within Korean boygroup, giving a little motivation speech to liven up their energy due to their tight schedule, " Remember, without our fan, there's not Got7, no matter how exhausted we are, let's give our Ahgase the good memories with Got7, Got7 Aja Aja Hwaiting! ", the seven on them placing their hands on top of each other hands before cheering up and ending it with laughters. But, their mind back at the mysterious trainee that will be featuring in their teasers and music video. Youngjae breaks the silent, with their discussions, " Guys, who do you think that will be featuring in our music video and teasers? ", he asked as he arched his brows. Their expression changes as soon after Youngjae blurted out the question. Yugyeom sheepishly muttering, " I wish it's Tzuyu, don't you think hyung? ", his expression brighten up as he throw his gaze to Jackson. All of them smirked at Yugyeom wishes, and Mark fixing his gaze at each one of them, " Um, I was hoping for someone else instead ", he said it lowly. They fixes their gazes on Mark figure, as the usual nosy Jackson, he asked, " Who hyung? ". Without answering it, Mark shrugged on his shoulder while biting his lower lips. He stand up and leave others with a big question mark, cleaning himself before letting his body rest with his mind wandering around, curving his lips into a soft smile as the image of his crush, which one of the JYP trainees.

 

Third scene : JYP Entertainment's Dance Studio

 

               One of the managers that is responsible handling the trainees and the idols in JYP Entertainment, approaching the dance studio where the trainees spend their time practicing their dancing skills, as for this particular lady, she was hanging out with her fellow trainee friends before. He walks into the dance studio before calling out the lucky lady that will appear in Got7's new single, " Minatozaki Sana, come here, I need to have words with you ". Sana shocked when she had been called out by the manager, hesitantly walk to him, " Yes, sir ", her eyes widen up and keep her serious tone down. The manager whom currently amused at Sana's unexpected reaction, letting out his cackles, " Why did you look scared? Did you do anything wrong? Okay, back to the matter, Sajangnim assigning you to featuring your sunbaenim, Got7, in their new single which will be released in a few months from now on, please us proud with your existence in the teasers and music video ", he smiled as he patted on Sana's shoulder. Sana is still shocked at the sudden news, before Dahyun, her close trainee friend approached her, " Sana, what happened? ". Dahyun question pops Sana's bubble in her own thought, shaking her head before letting out her nervous cackles, " Well, I will be featuring in Got7 new single, both for teasers and music video, that's what manager-nim told me just now ", she exhales her breathes as soon she ended her sentences. Dahyun clapping her hands in excitement at the news that Sana told her just now, she cheering up for Sana, along with other trainees, before continuing with their daily routine.