Act 3

I KNOW SECRETS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung’s phone keeps on ringing non-stop since lunch and Jin couldn’t help but get bother by it. “Taehyung ah, I think you should answer your phone. It might be important.” Jin said.

“No it’s not.” He said as he flips the manga he is reading to the next page.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

“100%.”

Taehyung can really be stubborn at times and in this situation all Jin can do is to sigh. Though he wants the younger to answer the call because that is his older brother—he knows they’re not in good terms but he hopes that they will somehow reconnect in the near future. Jin understands Taehyung’s brother if he’s feeling lonely and wants to settle things between them because he experienced it first hand, but unlike Taehyung’s brother who still has a chance to fix it—Jin doesn’t.

Taehyung flips the page once again but lost his interest when he sees Jimin—sitting beside the window and just staring at the sky. He rises up from the sofa so he can sit beside him.

“What’s wrong?” He bumps Jimin’s shoulder lightly to get his attention.

“Nothing.”

“You know when you say nothing that means there is something.”

Jimin’s eyes widened after Taehyung said that. He turn his head to face him properly and he can’t help but laugh at Taehyung’s serious expression.

“Yah, what’s so funny?” He asked while pouting.

“What’s with the aegyo?” Jimin asked. He brushed his hands on Taehyung’s face that earned him a light slap. “Alright, alright you’re already cute and we know that.”

“Aish, this guy.”

Like this. Just like this—why can’t I just stay beside them and think nothing? Jimin thought. When he’s around his friends he forgets the problem he has and instead of soaking his self in misery he learns how to leave it for a while and just enjoy the moment.

 But after the laughter here goes his pain once again—waiting on his door steps. When will he get rid of it? Permanently.

 

 

 

 

 

Namjoon is currently taking his way towards their club room when he received a message from his younger sister—informing him that she’s outside their school waiting for him.

He went on the windows to see if it’s really true. Alongside the school gate a black BMW is parked and beside a young woman is standing wearing a uniform by one of the exclusive school in their country. “What is she doing in here?”

Without any choice to pick Namjoon went down to meet with her sister.

There’s a lot of things running in his mind that caused her sister to have an emergency visit today which she seldom does. He just wished that ‘company-matters’ is not one of them.

 “What brought you here?” He asked when he is finally standing in front of her.

“Get inside the car.”

Namjoon looks around and sees that he is gaining a lot of attention so he chose to get inside like a good brother he is.

“What are you doing here Natalie?”

Natalie removed her sunglasses before answering her brother’s question. “I’m surprised you didn’t know why I’m here.” She answered back—dropping all the formality.

“Just spill it, I don’t have time for this. I have club activities.”

Natalie huffed at his brother’s immaturity. She doesn’t want to get attention by visiting him on his school and how hassle it is to drive this far just to get a word from him when she’s supposed to be studying things that concerns their company.

“If you have a lot of time doing none sense why don’t you just use it and try to attend board meetings?”

Just as I thought. Namjoon said to himself. Natalie is not here to visit him because she missed her older bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter