First

Tell Me

It will be fun, they said.

 

 

Nayoung rolled her eyes and took a zip of her cocktail. She doesn't usually go to night clubs but her so called 'friends' Sejeong and Chungha brought her with them, saying "it will be fun".

 

 

And she regretted coming along.

 

 

All Nayoung wants to do was go home and sleep. She doesn't like the blinding lights, loud booming music, the smell of alcohol and cigarette mix with sweats and specially seeing random people make out like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

"I'm going home." She declared and decided to find her friends to say her farewell but a cold hand grabbed her by the wrist.

 

 

She turned around only to find a smaller girl wearing a very y bunny suit showing so much skin with a mask and a tray full of cocktails on her other hand, smiling at her.

 

 

"How about another drink?" Said the girl.

 

 

"Who are you?" she asks. She doesn't like stripper or whatever they are called. She thinks that they are only good with their body and teasing.

 

 

"Just a cocktail waitress." Said the girl and smiled at Nayoung, a smile that looks so genuine, a smile that reached the girl's eyes. She then pulled Nayoung closer and made her sit.

 

 

Nayoung breath hitched when the scent of the girl's perfume or just simply the girl's body scent hit her nose, it's too intoxicating. But of course Nayoung being Nayoung she tried to remain her cool.

 

 

"Loosen up a bit and have fun." Said the girl and hand Nayoung another cocktail.

 

 

Nayoung examines the girl. Although half of her face was covered by a mask Nayoung knows that the girl was extremely beautiful. From the girl's lovely eyes, to her clearly pointed nose and to her thin luscious lips.

 

 

"Earth to you~" she hears the girl called and Nayoung was release from her dazed.

 

 

She coughs and put on her stoic expression face. "What?"

 

 

The girl giggled and for Nayoung it was the cutest giggle she ever heard in her whole existence, hell she doesn’t like giggles but this giggle was different from others, it sounds like a melody to Nayoung's ears.

 

 

"You look like a Stone Buddha."  The girl answered and flashed a wide smile showing her pearly white teeth at Nayoung, so wide that it can beat the sun's light.

 

 

Nayoung just took a zip of her cocktail and it tastes different, sweeter than the last she took. She inspects the cocktail, it's just the same like the last one she took but the taste is much sweeter.

 

 

Maybe because it was given by the beautiful girl in front of her? Nayoung almost smile at the thought, almost.

 

 

What the am I thinking?

 

 

"May I know your name?" ask the girl, looking directly into Nayoung's eyes, making Nayoung feel like she's going to melt anytime soon.

 

 

"Im Nayoung." She said with a blank face, afraid she might show unnecessary expression.  

 

 

"Im Nayoung." The girl repeated, making Nayoung's heart to fasten its beat. Why does my name sound so perfect when she's the one who's saying it? Nayoung thought.

 

 

"And you are?" Nayoung ask, eyeing the girl.

 

 

The girl giggled before looking at Nayoung with a big smile plastered on her face. "Try if you can find out." She said and straight up pecks Nayoung's cheeks before walking away.

 

 

Nayoung was left stunned, heart beat racing, cheeks completely flustered and looking like a fool. Her hand automatically finds its way to her cheeks where the girl just kissed her.

 

 

"I'm going to find out."