Final

Tell Me

Nights after nights after nights.

 

 

Nayoung keep on coming back to the night club still determined to find the girl's name, she herself thinks that she's a regular but still she didn't find the girl's name.

 

 

 

She tried asking the girl's name to her co workers, even the guard and the other customers but all they say is the girl's nickname. Sometimes the girl is called 'Pinky' sometimes 'Kyungie' but what Nayoung wants was the girl's real name and she's becoming frustrated.

 

 

Nayoung groaned and pulls her hair.

 

 

"Why are you so frustrated just because of a girl's name?" Sejeong ask while shaking her head.  

 

 

Nayoung didn't answer her and just continued to pull her hair. "Are you in love?" Sejeong blurted out causing Nayoung to widen her pupils.

 

 

"What?!" she shouted. Just how can she be in love with a girl she barely knows? Just think of it, sure they had small interactions and conversations. The girl serving her cocktails and making small talks, but that's not enough reason to fall in love right?

 

 

Or wrong?

 

 

"Oh come on Nayoung! You're not like this! You can't even focus on your work because you're always thinking of her!" Sejeong stated a fact.

 

 

Nayoung opens but no word came out so she decided to close it again, to not make herself look like a fool.

 

 

"Stone Buddha fell in love with a stripper. Wow." Sejeong said and Nayoung's expression quickly darkens, she may look calm but right now she already thought 101 ways to kill the ahjussi in front of her.  

 

 

"She's not a stripper, she's a cocktail waitress." Nayoung said, sounding so annoyed making Sejeong to smirk.

 

 

"You denied that she's a stripper but you didn't deny that you already fell in love with her?" Sejeong's smirk grew wider.

 

 

 Nayoung was taken aback but of course she won't admit it to Sejeong that quickly. "I-Im not."  

 

 

"Oh come on, you're in love."

 

 

"I already said I'm not in love."

 

 

"Just admit it already."

 

 

"I'm not."

 

 

"Our Stone Buddha is in love~"

 

 

"Not." Nayoung sternly said, completely annoyed.

 

 

"Im. Nayoung. Is. In. Love."

 

 

"Not."

 

 

"Just admi----" Sejeong's sentence was cut off by Nayoung's sudden outburst.

 

 

"So what if I'm in love? Am I a fool for falling in love with a girl I barely knows? With a girl I only have small interactions and conversations? But what can I do? Her smiles make me smile too, her small giggles makes my heart flutter and her laughter sounds like a melody to my ear."  

 

 

Sejeong was shock.

 

 

"Her scent is too intoxicating, it made me dizzy but it's a good feeling for me. Every time I think of her I found myself smiling. Every time I see her even though half of her face is covered with a mask my heart flutters. I don't even know her name but I already like her."

 

 

Nayoung stops and tried to catch her breath.

 

 

Sejeong can't help but smile at her friend's confession. "What are you waiting for? Go get your girl."

 

 

Nayoung left their office faster than Usain Bolt.

 

 

--

 

 

Nayoung quickly reach the night club and she quickly spotted the cocktail waitress, she instantly smiled.

 

 

Nayoung approached the smaller girl. "Oh you're back!" the girl explained and flash her famous wide smile that never fails to make Nayoung's heart to race so fast.

 

 

"We need to talk." Nayoung said.

 

 

"We're already having conversation." Nayoung wants to face palm, but she stop herself from doing so. "I mean in private." She explained.

 

 

The girl looks like shock for a second but collected herself.

 

 

"Wait outside for me."

 

 

--

 

 

After a couple of minutes, the girl finally showed up, wearing more decent clothes, pants and leather jacket without a mask.  Nayoung knows the girl is beautiful but not this beautiful, it's beyond her wildest imagination, the girl in front of her is a total Goddess. Nayoung smiled at the view, she doesn't like it when the girl shows so much skin.

 

 

"Like what you see?" the smaller girl tease, expecting Nayoung to be flustered like always but it's the other way around when Nayoung answered.

 

 

"Yeah, I like it better when you're wearing your casual clothes. I think you're prettiest this way." The smaller girl's cheeks became red, it can beat a tomato.

 

 

She coughs and fans herself. "W-what do you want to talk about N-Nayoung?" she changes the topic.

 

 

"I like you."

 

 

The smaller girl's jaw dropped.

 

 

"It may sound weird and all because I barely know you, I don't even know your name but I like you. The way you smile, the way you giggle, the way you laugh, the way you speak just the way you are. I like every bit of you. I know this may be so sudden but please let me know you more. Go out with me?"

 

 

"Jieqiong."

 

 

Nayoung sighs. "I said I like you, will you go out with me or not?"

 

 

"Zhou Jieqiong." The girl said.

 

 

"Okay, I get it Jieqiong but I confes--ohhh." Nayoung finally realized what the girl was saying and it made Nayoung broke into a wide smile, so wide it can beat Jieqiong's smile.

 

 

"Jieqiong." Nayoung keeps on repeating like a fool.

 

 

"Zhou Jieqiong." It rolls out of her tongue perfectly.

 

 

"Jieqiong." Nayoung happily repeated.  

 

 

Sure Jieqiong likes hearing Nayoung say her name but she's having enough of it so she pulled the taller girl.

 

 

She captured Nayoung's lips.

 

 

Jieqiong her lower lips asking for permission and Nayoung happily granted it. Their tongues now fighting for dominance. Jieqiong wrapped her arms around Nayoung's neck and Nayoung pulled Jieqiong closer by the waist if that's even possible.

 

 

They finally parted, leaning on each other forehead and breathing heavily but with a big smiled plastered both on their faces.

 

 

"Jieqiong."