Final

I Love That Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Who doesn't know MAMAMOO? Known as the kpop's beagle idol. Indeed that title perfectly fit them. And there was this one particular girl who managed to steal the heart of the oldest member in exo, Xiumin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A little bit about her; 

She loves to fool around with her members yet in front of people she is not used to, expect to see the MoonStar fidgeting, showing her nervousness.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Beep..... Beep..... " Moonbyul reached for her phone across her bed knowing that his text coming. She smiled looking at the notification banner seeing her boyfriend name on it. 


" Let's go out... I want to eat dinner with you... ^^ - 오빠 ♡ "

She can't help herself from laughing looking at this boy text, trying hard to use cute emoticon just because she said that he lacked in emotions . 


                   " I just ate with Youngsun 언니." 


She replied. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


They had been together for almost 3 months now. None of their members knew. The only one who knew they were together was Seulgi. She was the one who introduced them to each other actually. 


Xiumin had asked Seulgi to give her number to him. He just felt some kind of attractions when he saw her closed up on that fateful day. He remembered that one event where he was passing a mic to her while all the members were laughing hysterically over Junmyeon's introduction towards MAMAMOO. He had introduced MAMAMOO with the hilarious line ever.  " The most beautiful radish~ MAMAMOO...". The set was filled with laughters, EXO's members were laughing and the MAMAMOO's members just bowed while smiling towards their seniors.


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


It's not easy for Xiumin to convince Moonbyul to be his girlfriend. Well he is a member of EXO, every inches of their movements were being watched by the fans and reporters. Rumors of them dating will make the fans go wild and he kinds of scared of that. But being with Moonbyul he put aside that thoughts and just pursued to approach her yet he still had to follow her one condition to keep their relationship as secret even within their members and he had to agree with that.

As for the reason why they had to keep it as a secret was just because they didn't want to trouble their members in the future if they were asked about their relationships later on. Their members will surely not going to be comfortable with that.


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Xiumin waited for Moonbyul at her apartment underground parking lot. Their dates were just like any other artistes in the industry. Either dating in their car or went to private house that usually located at the outskirts region. Xiumin and Moonbyul preferred to spend time, dating in Xiumin's car with Xiumin driving his car usually heading to the beach while listening to the music playing. Those were the kinds of date that both of them enjoyed.


Moonbyul saw her boyfriend's car parked near the entrance. She can't see his lover face due to the tinted windows of his car. She walked to the car all covered from head to toe. She was wearing a cap, mask, long coat and a pair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter