Work VS Party

Romantic Employments?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong POV
*bell rings*
Everyone got up and headed towards lunch. Once I paid for my food, I went to my usual spot, beside Jisoo. The whole ‘gang’ was already seated
“Y'all going to the party?” Ten asked everyone. 
“Hell yeah!” Jaehyun said popping a grape into his mouth. Yuta, Nahyun, Doyoung, and Jisoo said they were going as well. 
“Babe, are you going?” Nahyun asked L.
“I don't think so I have work again.” L said. 
“Party pooper,” Doyoung said and L gave him the middle finger.
“What about you TY?” Jisoo said nudging me.
“I'll try and make it but I have to babysit,” I said drinking my water.
“It doesn't matter if y'all go, besides I'm the life of the party so we're good,” Yuta said. We all laughed at his stupid comment. I’ve been babysitting Ms. Kim's daughter for about a month now, including weekends. Ms. Kim and I don't really communicate much it's mostly I come, we say hi, she leaves, she comes back and we say our goodbyes. That's it. I don't know why she's gotta be so ‘closed up’. She never wants to start a normal conversation. I'm not complaining, I'm more than happy that I don't have to talk to my teacher, it's just I feel like she needs to take a chill pill every once in awhile. She never knows when to kick back and relax. And she still thinks I'm just an irresponsible and immature ‘boy’.
“Hey, earth to Taeyong, it's time to get back to class,” Jisoo said snapping her finger in front of my face. I got up and headed to class with Jisoo.

Myungsoo POV
“Pay attention to the video! I will be giving a quiz after it finishes.” Junhyung said putting on the video and turning off the lights. Well looks like I'm going to sleep. I put my head down but quickly felt Nahyun tap me on the shoulder.
“Babe, pay attention, there's going to be a quiz.” She said whispering into my ear. I groaned and sat up. this class and Junhyung. Suddenly an idea came to my mind. I leaned towards Nahyun.
“How about we get out of here and do something dangerous,” I whispered to her.
“We can't, we're at school.” She said focusing on the video. I kept my eyes focused on her as she watched the screen. I sneakily put my hand on her leg. She didn't respond. Looks like I'm just going to have to make her want me. I skimmed my hand higher and she still didn't budge. I moved my hand to the inside of her thigh and she finally reacted. She reached for my hand trying to move it away but I kept it in place. I made small circles inside her thigh getting higher with each circle. I noticed her breathing becoming heavy. I smirked knowing my plan was working. I finally got to her middle and she was getting more nervous and heated. I looked around the class to make sure no one noticed what we were doing. And as expected everyone was either on their phone, sleeping or actually watching the video. 
“You changed your mind yet?” I whispered to Nahyun.
“Nope.” She said acting unbothered. Fine, she asked for it. I began to rub her and just as I expected it through her off the edge. Nahyun adjusted herself so that I could have more access to torture her with pleasure. I looked over to the teacher and he was just on his iPad probably playing a game. I took advantage and inserted two fingers into Nahyun. She whimpered from pleasure. Watching her enjoying the pleasure made me heated. I could feel the bulge in my pants begging to come out. Nahyun noticed it as well and quickly took advantage of me. Her hands my hard on over my pants. I got harder as she me. 
“Let's get out of here,” Nahyun whispered and I smirked. Mission accomplished. Nahyun went up to the teacher to ask him if she could go use the bathroom as I sneaked out the classroom. I waited outside and Nahyun came out quickly. She walked towards me and kissed me.
“I ing hate it when you do that.” She said looking into my eyes. Her eyes were full of lust as were mine.
“Yeah and you fall for it every time,” I said kissing her on the neck. I don't know how many times we've had at school. What can I say our relationship is very physical. 

Taeyong POV 
The bell rang and Jisoo and I headed to dance class. I noticed L and Nahyun were nowhere to be seen.
“Did L and Nahyun leave early or something,” I said rubbing my eyes. 
“Well, when you were asleep they kinda sneaked out of class and never came back,” Jisoo said. My ing god, again? They always at school. I swear one day they're gonna get caught.
“Oh well why didn't you wake me up, we could've done the same thing,” I said flirtatiously. 
“Remind me next time.” She said surprising me. Usually, she ignores me when I try to flirt with her. 
“Woah, did someone wake up on the right side of the bed or did you just win the lottery?” I asked jokingly.
“I was being sarcastic TY, I would never flirt with you, you know that, besides I don't date players, only real men.” She said as we entered the dance room. 
“Ouch, you got me there Jisoo, my heart is tearing apart,” I said sarcastically while holding my chest as if I was in pain.
“And this is why we would never work out, you don't take relationships seriously,” Jisoo said.
“That's what friends with benefits are for,” I said giving her a wink. She rolled her eyes and smiled. She wants me. 

Hyuna POV
“Finally the last class of the day,” Yunho said letting out a sigh of relief. He called his students over to his side of the room and began teaching his routine.
“Alright let's go ahead and get started with the new routine,” I told my students as they finished up stretching. Class went by fast and soon enough the bell rang. The students left and I closed the dance room. I went towards the teacher's lounge to get a water from the vending machine. I got my drink and headed out into the hallway. Students were at their lockers being noisy and immature as always. As I walked down the hallway I noticed Taeyong with his usual posse of friends. He's always with that girl, Jisoo. They're probably dating. He was laughing with his friends as they were joking about something I couldn't hear. He looked my way and I quickly looked away. I walked towards the exit doors but stopped in my steps when I heard my name being called, I knew it was Taeyong, I could differentiate his voice from all the other boys.
“Ms. Kim, wait up.” He said as I turned to him.
“Do you need me to come earlier to your house today?” He asked running his hand through his hair.
“Yeah, be there at 3:20ish” I replied.
“Alright, see you then.” He said walking back to his friends. I walked towards the parking lot and headed to Louie’s school to pick her up.

Nana POV
“I assure you our students are the most polite and ambitious.” The director said to me as we walked down the hallway. High schoolers were everywhere. They were loud and immature, they didn't look polite and ambitious to me. I managed to avoid coming to this school for about a month but I couldn't avoid it today. My father brought me here himself. The director kept talking and ranting on about how every student here was hard working and what not. As we walked I noticed someone familiar in the crowd. L. A girl was with him. She's pretty but she wasn't at my level. We got closer and I could hear them saying their goodbyes. The girl kissed L and he gladly kissed her back. Soon enough it became a makeout session. See this is what I hate about high schoolers they don't care if the whole world is watching they will in public and have no shame in doing it. It disgusts me.
“Excuse me?” The director said making me snap back to reality. 
“Yea?” I said quickly.
“I said do you think you've found any student interesting enough for your company?” He said.
“Oh, um, not yet,” I said giving him a fake smile.
“Well you just take your time, you'll find a student here soon, they are all amazing.” The director said confidently. We said our goodbyes and I sighed in relief. He may think his students are amazing but to me, they are just a bunch of immature monkeys.

Myungsoo POV
“Alright well, I'll see you tonight? Please try and come to the party?” Nahyun said with her hand around my neck.
“I'll try,” I said giving her one last kiss. She left to her usual group of lady friends and I headed towards the students parking lot. What the heck? Is that Nana? I walked closer and realized it was her. She was talking with the school principal. He left and she started walking towards the exit doors. I jogged to catch up to her.
“Nana,” I said and she turned back at me.
“L.” She replied.
“How are you?” I asked trying to be polite.
“Good….when do you clock in?” Nana asked.
“About 3:50,” I replied. She looked at her watch.
“Do you mind giving me a ride back to the company? You can just go ahead and clock in early.” She said looking into my eyes. I can't say no if I do she'll think I'm unreliable.
“Um, shouldn't I get changed first?” I said. I'll feel unprofessional if don't wear a suit to work.
“No, you look okay, besides we're super casual with the dress code at TM,” Nana said quickly. 
“Alright well follow me,” I said leading her to my car. I opened the car door for her and she got in. I hopped in the driver's seat and made my way to TM.

Hyuna POV 
“Mom, can you put on frozen?” Louie said as I was doing my makeup. 
“Honey, mommy is busy right now,” I said trying to hurry up. Louie sighed.
“Fine, I'll just tell Taeyong when he gets here.” She said. I finished getting ready and heard the doorbell ring. Good, he's here on time. I went down the stairs but Louie beat me to the door. 
“Taeyong!” She yelled excitedly as she ran into his arms. He picked her up instantly as Louie hugged him.
“Hey, Lou.” He said returning the hug. He has a nickname for her. I didn't know that. As soon as I made eye contact with Taeyong he let Louie down.
“Hey, Ms. Kim.” He said shutting the door behind him. 
“Hey, Taeyong,” I responded and headed towards the kitchen to get my phone. 
“You know the usual, feed her when she gets hungry, make sure she does her homework and get her to sleep at her bedtime,” I said hurriedly.
“Taeyong do people pee on the bus?” Louie all of a sudden asked. Oh great.
“Um I don't know, I don't take the bus.” He replied. 
“My friend said people pee on the bus and mommy said I have to go on the bus! Please tell her no! I don't want to sit on pee!” Louie said pulling on Taeyong's hoodie. Taeyong laughed and looked at me.
“Why are you making her ride the bus?” He asked me. 
“I don't have enough time to get ready, once we get here I'm always in a rush to get ready for work,” I said. Louie kept tugging at Taeyong’s hoodie and whispering “Tell her no.”
“Honey, I'm not changing my mind,” I said as I applied my red lipstick. Louie ignored me and kept whispering at Taeyong to tell me no.
“Don't make her ride the bus. She's going to smell like pee when she gets home.” Taeyong said as he caressed Louie's hair. I rolled my eyes. He just had to back my baby up.
“Taeyong don't even start,” I said.
“Taeyong can pick me up from school right Taeyong,” Louie said looking up at Taeyong. 
“No honey Taeyong has thin-” I began to say until Taeyong cut me off.
“I can pick her up.” He said surprising me. 
“No Taeyong, you don't have to, besides I can't afford to pay you extra,” I said.
“You don't have to pay me extra, besides I don't mind. I'll just pick her up right after school and you can go home and get ready for work.” He said as Louie nodded her head in agreement. 
“You sure?” I asked taken aback by his nice gesture.
“Yea, I just need you to give me an extra car seat.” He said fixing his hair. 
“Yea we have an extra in the garage,” I said.
“See, I told you Taeyong can get me,” Louie said giving me a thumbs up. Why is she always so cute.
“You should get to work,” Taeyong said reminding me of work. 
“Right, be good honey,” I said giving Louie kisses on her cheek.
“That tickles.” She said laughing.
I stood up and Taeyong opened the door for me. I could smell the scent of his cologne as I passed him. Well, at least he smells good. 
“Have a good time at work Ms. Kim,” Taeyong said with a snicker.
“Don't tell me to do the impossible Taeyong.” I joked back. He looked surprised at my ‘little joke’ and his lips curved into a smile. 
“Can you put frozen on?” Louie said to Taeyong. 
“Again? We watched that movie like a thousand times.” He said.
“Nah ah, only 19 times,” Louie said shaking her little head. Taeyong picked Louie up and said, “Fine. Let's watch if for the 20th time.” I have to admit he's not that bad of a babysitter as I thought he was going to be. I got in my car and headed off to work.

Myungsoo POV
“Give these papers to Choi and tell him he has to sign them by next Wednesday, also take my blazer to the dry cleaners, oh and remind Joohyun to have the new website design ready by seven, and reschedule my interview with nylon to next week Tuesday at five, oh and could you get me a nonfat pumpkin spice latte. That'll be all.” Nana said in a rush as I wrote down every single one of her “orders”. 
“And by what time do you want your coffee?” I asked as I followed her to wherever she was going.
“By five.” She said disappearing into the meeting room. It's been a month of this “intern job”. I'm doing pretty well at it. But sometimes Nana puts too much on my plate. I surprise myself with how much I can get done. First things first I have to give these papers to Mr. Choi. His office is 5 floors down. I quickly went to the elevator and pressed number 5. Once I got there I went to Mr. Choi’s office and was greeted by his secretary. 
“Hello, can I help you?” The secretary said.
“I need to give Mr. Choi these papers,” I replied. 
“Alright, I'll make sure he gets them.” The secretary said reaching her hand out for the papers.
“Also could you tell him they need to be signed by next Wednesday,” I said handing her the papers.
“I sure will.” She replied.
“Thank you, have a good day,” I said giving her a smile.
“Likewise.” She said as I walked away.
Now, what's next on the list? I looked down on my notepad. Dry cleaners. Where is her blazer? It's probably in her office. I went to her office quickly and surely enough the blazer was on her desk. Alright, I should go ahead and take care of the website design and nylon interview first. I went to Joohyun’s cubicle and told her to have the new website design ready by seven. I walked over to my desk and computer and looked up nylons phone number. I quickly punched it on the phone and waited till someone on the other line answered.
“Hello this is nylon, how can I help you?” I heard someone say on the other end.
“Hello, I am calling to reschedule Im Nana’s interview with Nylon,” I said.
“Alright, and who is this calling?” They said.
“Her personal assistant Kim Myungsoo,” I replied.
“Kim Myungsoo, can you give me the code for the appointment that was originally made?” They said.
“Yea it's 2-2-8-6-3,” I replied.
“Alright, and what day is she wanting to schedule? They said.
“The coming Tuesday at five,” I replied.
“Alright it's done, do you need anything else?” They asked.
“No thank you that'll be all,” I said grabbing my keys. I hanged up the phone and went down the first floor and out to the parking lot. I quickly went to the dry cleaners and was off to Starbucks. I looked down at the time and saw it was 4:30. Damn time goes by fast. I ordered Nana’s coffee and went back to the dry cleaners to pick up the blazer. I drove back to TM and went back to the 10th floor. I glanced back at my watch and saw I had 5 minutes to spare. I waited at my desk which was right in front of Nana's office. She soon came out of the meeting room and walked towards her office. Everything's about her screams model status. The way she carries herself is so intimidating, you can see her confidence radiating off of her. 
“God I hate meetings.” she said as she approached me.
“One nonfat pumpkin spice latte,” I said as I gave her the coffee.
“Thank you. Where's my blazer?” She said looking into my eyes.
“In your office,” I replied with a nod.
“Did you take care of everything I told you to do already.” She asked taking a sip of her coffee.
“Yes, ma'am,” I said. She glared at me in a funny way. What's her problem? Oh right…
“I mean Nana,” I said giving her a shy smile.
“That's better.” She said giving me a smile. I swear any type of smile this woman has is a naturally seductive smile. She could be acting cute but I'm pretty sure every guy would still see her as a seductive beautiful being. In the last month, I've seen how all the guys in the office stare at her. Every guy here wants her. Except for me of course….I have a girlfriend. I was about to start up a conversation but was interrupted by her phone ringing. It's probably that stupid boyfriend of hers again. He calls her every ing minute of the day.
“Hey, babe,” Nana said going into her office and shutting the door. Yep. Just as I thought. I've met her dad or should I say the head of the company, the CEO, the big boss of TM. He's really nice, nothing like my dad haha….
My dad is the CEO of his own company as well but let me tell you…..he is not as humble as Nana's father. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at the messenger. It's Nahyun.
Nahyun: u going to the party?
I replied back quickly.
Myungsoo: don't know yet, I'll let you know if I can
Nana came out of her office and I put my phone away quickly.
“Come on, I need you to drive me downtown,” Nana said. I got up and escorted her down the first floor and to the parking lot.

Hyuna POV
“Hyuna I need you to wait table 14!” My manager yelled. I got my pen and notepad ready and made my way towards table 14. As I walked I noticed it was a couple. Great, just what I needed a bunch of love birds. I approached them and they hadn't noticed me. The man was too busy giving a hickey to the woman he was with. His back was turned to me so I had to do something other than wave my hand to get the couple's attention. I cleared my throat which caused them to stop but they still didn't turn to me.
“Are y'all ready to order or still need some time?” I asked. The man turned his head towards me making my heart drop. my life. I was taking my ex-husband’s, Hyunseung, order. We stared at each other for what seemed an eternity. I wanted to slap him right then and there. I hated him. He was the reason why Louie doesn't have a father figure. 
“I think we still need some time,” Hyunseung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter