Junior Year: New Semester

Romantic Employments?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L POV
"Young sir wake up or you'll be late for school" I heard the butler say. I rubbed my eyes and got up from my bed. I looked at the time and surely enough I had more than enough time to get ready. Hmmm, my dad probably told him to wake me up early. I headed towards the bathroom and quickly showered. I went into my walk-in closet and got dressed. I styled my hair up, got my Rolex, put it on my wrist and put my favorite cologne on. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and headed downstairs towards the kitchen. The chef had already prepared my breakfast as expected. I sat down on one of the booth stools and proceeded to eat my breakfast. 
"Good morning young sir." The butler said.
"Changnam (butler) how many times do I have to tell you, you can call me L," I said looking up at him.
"My apologies young si-, I mean L." The butler said giving me a smile, I smiled back and took the last bite of my food. The maid took my plate once I was finished and I got up from my seat. 
"Young s-, I mean L, reminder that the second semester of school starts today so remember to go to your new classes." The butler said.
"Oh right I forgot, how did you know?" I said while I got my bookbag.
"You told me to remind you, sir." He said
"Of course I would," I said feeling stupid.
"Well, I'm heading out, damn, where's my keys?" I said. Changnam threw me the keys and I caught them.
"Thanks, you’re the best," I said to Changnam. 
"Drive safely sir." He replied. 
"Yeah, no promises" I joked and with that, I headed out the door and to school.

Taeyong POV
"Reminder to all students to report to their homerooms when the bell rings," the intercom 'said'. The bell rang and students headed towards their homerooms. I closed my locker and headed towards mine as well. Once I entered the room I saw my "squad" together in the back being loud as usual. Ten noticed me from afar and called me over, which caused the other boys to call me over as well. I walked over to them shaking my head at them for their silliness. 
"Aye TY, my man, you trying to let me borrow two dollars ?" Ten said.
"Why?" I said sitting down on a chair.
"Because I want to get something from the vending machine." He said.
"Well doesn't it just cost a dollar to get something?" I said while looking at my phone.
"Yea but I want two things." Ten said using aegyo to convince me.
"And you don't have money?" I said looking up at him.
"I left my wallet at home." He said pouting. I took out my wallet and gave him three dollars. 
"Get me a snickers bar," I said handing him the money. He was gone in a heartbeat. I looked to my right and saw jaehyun and doyoung arguing. About? I don't even know.
"Why can't we just go to the ice cream place before we get the ramen?" Jaehyun said to doyoung. 
"Because if we get the ice cream first then it'll melt when we go get ramen," Doyoung argued.
"Ok, then we'll eat the ice cream while we're driving to go get the ramen," Jaehyun argued as well. 
"No, I want to eat the ramen first then the ice cream," Doyoung said. Jaehyun rolled his eyes.
"Ok fine whatever you say as long as we get both," Jaehyun said.
"See, was it so hard to agree with me," Doyoung replied. 
"Yes," Jaehyun said making doyoung look at him irritated, while jaehyun laughed it off. 
"Aye aye can y'all turn towards me for a second?" I said making both of them look at my direction. 
"Ok now say BFF goals," I said laughing. Jaehyun gladly said it while doyoung asked: "for what?"
"Oh, snapchat video." I said posting their "argument" in my story.
"You recorded us?" Doyoung said surprised.
"Yea," I said smirking. Jaehyun and doyoung laughed.
Ten came back along with Yuta. 
"Here you go." Ten said giving me my snickers bar. 
"Where the is L?" I said noticing he wasn’t here. 
"Maybe he's busy getting laid in a bathroom stall or something," Yuta said snickering. We all laughed.
"What did you say." We heard someone say from behind us. We all looked back to see Nahyun, L's girlfriend. We all stopped laughing and became serious.
"Uhhhh..." Yuta said.
"Go on, say it, what did you say L was 'probably' doing," Nahyun said making air parentheses with her hand when she said probably.
"He said maybe he's busy taking a leak in the bathroom stall or something." Ten said trying to save Yuta.
"You sure?" She said narrowing her eyebrows. 
"Yea that's what he said, right guys?" Ten said while making a face at us to agree with him. We all nodded our heads. Nahyun looked at Ten and Yuta with suspicious eyes and then turning her attention to me.
"Taeyong if you see L tell him to come find me ok?" Nahyun said. Why would she tell me you ask? Well, I'm his best friend that's why. Wherever he is, I'm always there with him. 
"Yea got it," I said as she walked away and sat with her group of lady friends. Yuta sighed in relief and said "Thank you" to Ten.
"No worries I got your back." Ten said giving Yuta a fist bump.
"Alright class settle down Jisoo will be giving out your new schedules for your spring semester classes." The teacher said.

L POV
I got out my car and looked at the time. I'm late again. Why? Well, I had to stop for some Starbucks, don't judge me. I went to my homeroom and entered. 
"Myungsoo, mind telling us why you're late?" The teacher said not surprised. I raised my Starbucks coffee and he rolled his eyes.
"Students, that right there is an example of an irresponsible student, myungsoo please take a seat." The teacher said. I was about to go sit with Taeyong but then I noticed Nahyun was in the front, so I went over there instead to give her Starbucks coffee. 
"One nonfat double latte for my beautiful girlfriend," I said handing her coffee. 
"Awww thank you, babe." She said pecking me on the lips.
"Please keep the PDA to a low." The teacher said. 
"What classes did you get?" I said taking a sip from my coffee.
"Umm, I got math for first, vocals for second, psychology for third, and dance for fourth." She said giving me a smile.
"Where do you get your schedule?" I asked.
"Oh, Jisoo is passing them out." She said drinking her coffee. I scanned the room for Jisoo and there she was talking with Taeyong.
"Jisoo! How about you stop flirting with Taeyong and give me my schedule." I teased at them. Taeyong looked like he was gonna laugh because he knew I was playing around but Jisoo looked annoyed as hell. 
"How bout you come get it yourself retard," Jisoo said giving me a fake smile. She gave her attention back to Taeyong and they kept talking. The bell rang and everyone got up to head to class.
"I'll see you in lunch babe or if we have a class together," Nahyun said giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving with Jisoo.
"Aye Jisoo I need my schedule!" I yelled at her. 
"Taeyong has it," Jisoo yelled back before disappearing with my girlfriend. I walked over to the boys.
"What classes do yall have?" I said to them.
"Jaehyun and I have math, vocals, dance, and chemistry," Doyoung said. 
"Ok what about y'all?" I said to Ten and Yuta.
"We both have dance, rap, psychology, and history," Yuta said high-fiving Ten.
"Did you guys plan to be together or something?" I asked them four.
"Yea, we told our counselors to put us in the same class," Jaehyun said.
"Right, so Taeyong what about you?"I said as I snatched my schedule from him.
"I have math, rap, psychology, and dance." He said eating a snickers bar.
"Alright, well I have math, business 101, psychology, and personal finance," I said.
"So we have two classes together, I can live with that," Taeyong said finishing his snickers bar.
"Why don't you get into a performing class? You're good at performance." Doyoung said while everyone agreed.
"I already told you guys, my dad wants me to work in his company, end of discussion," I said taking a sip of my coffee.
"Let's just get to class, I don't want to get detention again," Taeyong said slapping me in the back.
"Ow that hurt dip," I said.
"Yea, I know, that was my intention." He said laughing.
"Well, we'll see y'all in psychology." Ten said then left with Yuta.
"Alright well let's head to class," Jaehyun said. We all went to math and surprisingly we made it in time. Jaehyun and doyoung sat together, while I and Taeyong sat together. Nahyun and Jisoo sat right in front of me and Taeyong. Only five minutes have passed but it feels like an eternity. math.

Nana POV
I signed the last document and gave it to my intern.
"Make sure the company gets these documents by this afternoon," I said to the intern. He looked very fidgety and nervous. He looked at me then back at the ground about three times. What's wrong with him?
“Do you have a question? Or what?" I said becoming a little annoyed by his awkward presence.
"I can't work during the afternoons anymore..." He said nervously pushing up his broken glasses.
"And why is that?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"I have personal problems I have to attend to. I can only work in the mornings." He said starting to sweat. Ugh, why did he take the job in the first place?!
"Alright well, then I'll just find someone to fill in for the afternoon shift," I said obviously irritated.
"Th-thank you, mam." He said bowing and leaving my office. Ugh, this is why I hate the "teenager department" of the workforce. Teenagers aren't as committed as adults when it comes to working.
All of a sudden I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in," I said. My secretary came in.
"Ms. Im your father says he wants to have a word with you." She said.
"Alright, tell him I'll be at his office in a bit," I said and with that, she left. I finished some work I had not finished yesterday and headed to my father's office. Once I got there I knocked on his door and I heard him say come in. I went in and there he was sitting in 'his chair'.
"What did you want to talk to me about?" I said sitting down on one of the seats in front of his desk.
"I need you to do something for me." He said looking at me with serious eyes.
"And that is?" I said curiously.
"I want you to go find new faces, new talent, for the company." He said.
"Okay, I can post an advertisement online an-" I started saying.
"No, you will be going to a school I have already chosen." He said surprising me.
"For one day right?" I asked.
"No, I want you to get to know the students, you will be choosing three students to have the opportunity to work with us." He said surprising me even more.
"You're kidding, right? You know I don't do well with younger people, especially teenagers, they're immature." I argued.
"Jinah have I not given you everything you needed? This is the only thing I ask of you, please I'm asking as your father to do this for me." He said. Damn it why did he have to use t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter