First Day

That Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP! BEEP! Taehyung's alarm went off once again, but today, he didn't have to worry about it waking up Wheein. Today, Wheein would be going to school too! Taehyung darted out of his sofa and entered his room in order to wake Wheein up. "Wheein! It's time to go to school." Taehyung gently told Wheein. Wheein drowsily opened her eyes and did a quick stretch before rushing off of the bed. Wheein was very excited for her first day of school. Together, Taehyung and Wheein went into the dining room to eat some breakfast. Taehyung opened up the refrigerator and took out a sandwich from yesterday. As soon as he grabbed the sandwich, he noticed that it had already been opened by someone. After further inspection, Taehyung discovered that all the ham was missing from the sandwich.

"Wheein did you eat the ham out of the sandwiches?" Taehyung asked. 

Wheein cocked her head to the side, "What's ham?" she replied.

"It's the pinkish thing that you had in your breakfast yesterday" Taehyung explained

Wheein's eyes lit up at the memory of the delicious ham. She then sheepishly admitted to eating all the ham from the sandwiches. "Sorry..." she whispered while staring at the floor.

Taehyung burst out laughing and comfortingly told her that it was ok. He made a mental note to buy a lot of ham for Wheein. Wheein perked up once Taehyung had told her that it was ok and became cheerful again. Wheein and Taehyung ended up having some cereal with a side of ham for breakfast. Wheein gulped down her cereal, but savored the ham and ate it slowly. Taehyung found this extremely cute. After finishing breakfast, the two headed over to the bathroom to wash up. Taehyung took out a fresh toothbrush and handed it to Wheein. He then picked up his own toothbrush and showed her how to brush her teeth with a toothbrush.

"First you put some toothpaste on your toothbrush" Taehyung explained while squirting some toothpaste onto his toothbrush. 

"Then, you brush the front of your teeth, the inside of you teeth, and the teeth in the back of your mouth" Taehyung instructed,

Taehyung showing Wheein how to brush her teeth:

Wheein stared intently at Taehyung beofre copying what he had just showed her. Since Wheein was a quick learner, she was easily able to pick up the concept. What Taehyung had forgotten to tell her was that she needed to spit the toothpaste out. Because Wheein did not know this, she ended up swallowing the toothpaste. Wheein gagged at the minty toothpaste. 

"Did you just swallow the toothpaste?!" Taehyung asked Wheein with a worried expression on his face. Wheein nodded with a sour expression on her face. The taste of the toothpaste still lingered. Taehyung chuckled and explained that next time she should spit the toothpaste out and then rinse with water.

Wheein's expression after swallowing the toothpaste:

After brushing their teeth, Taehyung and Wheein grabbed their school uniforms. Taehyung changed in his room and Wheein changed in the bathroom. Finally, Taehyung took out an unused backpack that Wheein could use from his closet and filled it with  some pens, pencils, and notebooks. He also tucked Wheein's phone into the front pocket. Now that they were all ready, the pair started walking to school.

As Wheein and Taehyung walked to school, Taehyung took out Wheein's phone and showed her how to use it. 

"This is the camera app. You can use it to take pictures and videos" Taehyung explained as he showed Wheein all the features of her phone. 

"Here, I'll show you" Taehyung said as he turned the camera to the selfie camera. 

"1..2..3.. smile!" Taehyung exclaimed.

CLICK! Taehyung took one look at the photo and burst out laughing. Wheein had blinked. 

"Erase itt!" Wheein whined after seeing the picture. Taehyung held the phone over his head, out of Wheein's reach and sent the photo to himself. Wheein cutely pouted before finally giving up. 

Pouting Wheein:

Taehyung laughed at adorableness. "It's ok I promise I won't show anyone" He said reasuringly with a sweet smile. 

 Next, showed her how to call people.

"All phones have a phone number" he explained.

"If you put their phone number into the keypad, you can call them. You can also make contacts so that you don't have to memorize everyone's numbers" Taehyung said while showing her. Wheein nodded to show that she understood. Taehyung then made a contact with his phone number. 

"Look, now if you press my name, it calls me" Taehyung said as he called himself. 

RING RING, RING RING, Taehyung showed Wheein his ringing phone. Taehyung then explained that calling allows them to talk to each other even when they aren't next to each other. Taehyung also told Wheein that when she was in danger, she should call 1-1-9 for the police. Before they knew it, the pair had arrived at school.

"We're here!" Taehyung beamed as they entered the front doors of Jawoon high school.

"Taehyung!" Jimin called from across the hallway. Jimin ran over to Taehyung and then noticed Wheein.

"Who's this?" Jimin questioned.

"This is Wheein. Wheein this is Jimin" Taehyung said.

"Hello!" Wheein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter