It's complicated

Bottled Up

                                                                        

All the members gathered up in the dinner table. All of them were freshed now after their showers. Rapmonster or Namjoon was sitting in the master seat as he was the leader, though he was not really a strict as those typical leaders. Instead he was a really jolly person. So everyone really liked him. But what really was nice about him was that along with being a jolly person, he had a level head in his shoulders for important that everybody could count in.

Next was Suga or Min Yoongi. He was the most level headed one among them all. He was really passionate about what he did so everyone respected him though no one ever showed it.

Next was Jin or Soekjin who was the eldest one among them. He was a really nice cook and used to cook for the other members too, so he was really loved by all. He was also a mother figure to the group.

Next came J-Hope or Hoseok, the mood maker of the  group. He was a fuuny person and would always make everyone laugh when the time was rough or when they just needed some laugh.

Next came V or Taehyung, close too Jimin's age but was the most carefree person. He was the child of the group. Together with J-hope they would never keep the whole group out of laugh.

Next was Jimin. He was the carer of the group. Everyone came to Jimin to share their problems as Jimin was a really good listener and supporter. He cared about everyone a little too much and adored Jungkook who was younger than him.

Last was Jungkook, the youngest of all though he didnt act like one. Being the youngest he was a really hardworking person. He loved teasing his hyungs especially Jimin regarding his height.

All of them were gathered in the dinner table now and it was without a doubt, a noisy one. Taehyung and Hosoek were playing around with their foods and crackling some jokes every now and them, making the whole crowd laugh. Yoongi was both eating and writing some new songs while Namjoon and Soekjin kept on disturbing him everytime Taehyung and Hosoek does something. Jimin was also looking at their mischevious and laughing, forgetting to eat his meal whereas Jungkook kept his eyes focus on his meal sometimes stealing some glances at Jimin, to only see him looking at Taehyung and Hoseok.

Without being able to control his laughter, Jimin looked at his plate smiling. Just then he glanced up at Jungkook who was sitting beside him. Most of his foods were about to be finshed now, especially his fries. Jungkook loved fries so he ate them first. Jimin looked at him eating his food silently. Then he took some fires from his own plate and kept it on Jungkook's plate. Jungkook looked at Jimin in surprise and confusion. Jimin just smiled at him and said, "You're a growing boy Jungkookie,eat more and stay strong. Your hyung loves you very much."

Jungkook scowled in protest and then looked at his plate with a little smile on his face. Just then Taehyung who was sitting beside Jimin's other side and who was also looking at them said, " Oh! Jimin the carer! Not fair! Give me some too Jimminie" and made a pleading face. Jungkook looked at them as Jimin fed Taehyung while chuckling a bit. He watched as Jimin turned back to his own plate with a smile glued on his face.

Jimin noticed Jungkook looking at him and tilted his head a bit asking if Jungkook needed something. Jungkook couldn't help glaring at Jimin and then stood up from the table. Jimin looked at Jungkook's plate and grabbed Jungkook's hand before he walked away. Jimin said, " Wait! You've not finished your meal yet. Eat more!"

Jungkook ignored Jimin's confused look and said, " No, I'm already full."

Jimin looking more worriedly at Jungkook said, " Then atleast eat your fries. You love them right?"

Jungkook stopped again and glared at Jimin and said,"I said I am full."

Taehyung just then took Jungkook's plate and said,"If you're not eating then can I eat them?"

Ignoring Jimin's look, Jungkook walked away letting Taehyung have his meal. Jimin watched Jungkook's back worriedly till it disappeared but he soon tried to forget about it and let Jungkook have some space.