Celebration (End)

Bottled Up

                                                           

“Jimin! You really are an idiot, aren’t you?” Jungkook asked with eyes full of tears which threatened to fall down any moment while the eyes fixed on a certain frail boy lying at the bed before him. The said boy gave a weak smile as he felt sad on seeing the younger tearing up and lifting his hands to touch the younger’s cheeks he softly said, “I know. I am sorry.”

Jimin coughed up a bit and Jungkook immediately went to the elder’s aid and wrapped his arms around him. “Jimin!!” Jungkook exclaimed as he wiped his tears and held the elder’s face in his hands gently. Jimin looked way too frail and small in Jungkook’s arms, as if he would break if not handled properly and it broke Jungkook’s heart to see the elder in such state. It hurt him way too much to see his precious person so weak and yet trying to smile just to ease him. The elder’s eyes were swollen a bit as his lips looked dry and the lightness Jungkook felt from the elder’s body in his hands did no good to soothe Jungkook’s heart. Jungkook couldn’t take it anymore as he leaned in and hugged the elder tightly in his arms never wanting to let the other go.

But the elder just kept a hand between them and pushed the younger gently so that he was free from the hug. Jungkook looked a bit hurt but when he saw the elder smiling gently at him he realized what Jimin wanted to say. Before Jimin could speak something Jungkook shook his head as he whispered, “No Jimin, I won’t leave you. No matter what I won’t leave you. I will always stay with you so please don’t tell me to go. You heard I am not letting you go.”

Jimin couldn’t say anything as he was too hurt by the younger’s desperation. But he knew he can’t keep Jungkook with him. He had to make the younger leave him no matter what. It was important to let go of Jungkook so he smiled his best and said with a weak voice, “Jungkook please go. You have to go. You promised you will try hard right?”

The younger just shook his head and Jimin knew he wouldn’t last long so Jimin gave a soft kiss on Jungkook’s head and smiled again, “Please. I promise we will be together again after this. I will be waiting for you but for now you have to go okay? You understand right?”

Jungkook couldn’t say anything and he knew Jimin wanted this. The elder wanted him to go and he could no longer object with the other. Jungkook nodded hesitantly accepting what the other had said and he stood up to go but before he could stand completely, he again kneeled down in his knees and wrapping Jimin’s small pinky in his own he whispered, “Promise!”

He leaned in to kiss Jimin’s forehead and he felt sad again by realizing how hot it was. He didn’t want to leave the elder in such state but he had to go, its what the other wanted and he can’t go against it. He tried to walk away again but stopped again before turning around. He smirked at the other and said, “A little kiss won’t hurt anyone right?”

Jimin’s eyes widened in answer and he shook his head immediately. Jungkook frowned at the response of the elder and decided to ignore it before leaning to kiss the boy in front of his eyes. He closed his eyes when they were only separated by few centimeters and could literally feel each other’s breath upon each other. He leaned more closely wanting to erase the distance already but the lip was still nowhere to be found. When Jungkook opened his eyes in confusion, he saw Jimin laying down under him smiling a bit as he glanced at Jungkook’s back. Jungkook frowned again and turned to see Suga pulling his shirt. Jungkook glared at the elder for ruining the mood as he returned back without kissing Jimin’s lips while Jimin let out a sigh of relief. “What the hell is wrong with you two?” Suga asked as he pulled up Jungkook. “You two are acting like Romeo and Juliet. Its not like Jimin is seriously ill. He just has cough and cold and so he needs rest. Leave him alone, Jungkook. Besides we will come back after we are done with today’s some TV program anyway.”

“You don’t understand hyung! Look at him, he looks so weak! How can I leave him?! Besides the program will go on till late evening. So we will return pretty late. Oh my talking about it makes me not want to go more. But I will have to go because its what my baby wants after all. So just let me just kiss him!” Jungkook half-yelled at Suga feeling annoyed when the other disturbed him from kissing Jimin.

“That, young mister you’re not going to do alright? We don’t want anyone else getting the cold now.” Suga replied not interested in the topic and walked away after telling Jungkook to come quickly.

“But-“ Jungkook was about to speak when he was abruptly cut off by Jimin, “Suga-hyung is right Kookie. Go already alright? I too don’t want you to get my cold or else it would be my fault if you get cold.”

Jungkook pouted in return and turned around to walk away. Jimin was afraid of this possibility. The younger was not satisfied and maybe he was angry now. But it didn’t really bother Jimin much because he knew he will make up for it later on. After all Jungkook can’t stay angry for long. But still it hurt Jimin to see that the younger was about to leave him without any goodbyes. He felt sad because of it and to hide his unsatisfied look, he was about to cover himself inside the blanket but just then the grumpy younger turned and pointed Jimin with his index finger and spoke up in a demanding way, “BUT be prepared when you are okay again I am going to cover you by my kisses.”

Jimin shivered a little at the claim of the younger but yet happy at the same time. Jungkook was at least not angry with him. Jungkook smirked when he saw the elder shiver and gave the elder a wink before walking away of their dorm.

Jimin however had no intention of resting. He was feeling a little bit okay already due to the medicine he had earlier that day but even if he had been sick he wouldn’t want to spend the day sleeping away because it was that day after all. How can he spend his day sleeping away in such an important day? It was his and Jungkook’s anniversary after all. It had been 1 year already since they had been steady with each other and the year had been wonderful. It had been the most beautiful moment of his life. It was not that they didn’t have any obstacles, there had been some bad times they had to go through but it didn’t really matter much because Jungkook had always been beside him in all those rough times. He was so used to the younger being beside him all the time that it felt kind of lonely now when the younger was not there beside him.

Jimin sighed as he felt sad for Jungkook. Jimin knew that the younger had planned a lot for this day but he didn’t even bring up about it because he was being considerate about the elder. Jimin felt blessed to have such a caring boyfriend but yet he felt bad about the younger. The younger had not spoke up anything about it because he knew Jimin would blame himself. Seriously who even got sick in their 1 year anniversary? Of course Jimin had to be sick in that specific day out of all the other day.

Jimin sighed to himself and felt apologetic towards his band mates too since they were being considerate about Jimin too and no one brought up about it because of the same reason as Jungkook to not hurt Jimin. Seriously did everyone think that it was possible for Jimin to easily forget about his own anniversary?

He came out from his bed and walked up to the kitchen to see what was available. He decided to go for a little shopping after checking what was there. There were some foods there but it was not enough so he quickly wore a mask, hat and a glass before heading out. He also reminded himself to bring lots of sticky notes with him, A LOT. With that he went to do some shopping.

When he was done with all the shopping he quickly started to put his plans into action. He wrote several things in the sticky notes as he started to paste it all over the wall. There were two colored sticky notes, one being blue and another red both being their favorite colors.  He pasted all of them in 3 sides of the walls and arranged them in such an order which would please the younger. Well we could hope it would please the younger at least.

Then he started to work with the food stuffs. He somehow was successful in making a cake and he was really surprised and satisfied with the result since it was his first time making a cake. He cooked but he had never tried baking and honestly he enjoyed it. Other meals were also prepared eventually enough for all the band members though most of the stuffs were Jungkook’s favorite only. Then he went to dial a number in his phone and asked if the present had been shipped. He was really excited when the answer was positive and asked the other in the line to send it to their address by noon.

Now all of the thing was fully prepared and all he had to do was wait for the others to come. As he sat down waiting for them, he remembered everything that had happened between the two of them. They had tease each other and how Jungkook had helped him with his injured leg. How they had fought right there in the living room and how Jungkook had supported him after that. Jungkook had always supported him in his toughest time. The memories brought a smile in his face and he looked at the balcony remembering how they talked about moon and sun and how around in midnight they had cried and proposed to each other and how they had shared their first kiss. He laughed at how the members had been listening to them.

He waited for some more moment and it was already time for them to return but yet no one had returned. Nor did the present came. Jimin started to feel anxious with every minute passing by. Just then he heard some noise outside, he quickly ran towards his room and peeked outside. There came his Jungkook.

When Jungkook finally returned, he was surprised to find the room completely dark. Why hadn’t the Jimin turn on the light? Was he still sick? Was he so sick that he couldn’t even stand up? Soon Jungkook felt anxious as he called for the elder. But no answer came. He tried to open his shoes but it won’t come off as his hands were shaking way too much for worry. But as soon as he entered the room a song started to play in the background and he gave a sigh relief when he knew that the elder was still there. He eased up a bit and tried to know the song. The lyric was romantic and he soon found himself loving the song as he kept on remembering Jimin through the song.

You touch these tired eyes of mine
And map my face out line by line
And somehow growing old feels fine
I listen close for I'm not smart
You wrap your thoughts in works of art
And they're hanging on the walls of my heart

He went further in and a light immediately over a wall.  Jungkook looked at the light as he was really surprised by the suddenness. But when he looked at it he was surprised to see it filled with sticky notes. We went there to check and saw several messages written in them. A smile made its way on his face as he read each messages from Jimin.

You are so cute Kookie. (З)

Stop teasing me by my height (‸↼‶)

No matter what I am still elder than you alright? ( `ε´ )

Jungkook went through every message written in the blue and red sticky notes. But soon another light opened up and he found the same sticky notes there too. He smiled more brightly as he went there and sarted reading messages from there too.

Thank you for always supporting me in my worst times.

I can’t imagine my life without you.

I am blessed to have you.

Then again the light on the third wall opened up and he went there to read too.

I want my future to be with you.

You will always be my moon. My only moon. (◕‿◕)

Let’s be together forever. I love you.

Then he saw a golden paper in middle of the sticky notes and he read that, ‘I am sure you won’t notice it with your dull mind but look at all the red sticky notes from all the walls idiot’

Jungkook giggled at Jimin being correct about whatever he was talking about because he hadn’t notice anything to know what he was talking about. Then doing as he was told he looked at all the red papers who were arranged in specific ways. When he realized what it was he could feel the tears forming in his eyes. The red paper in the first wall were arranged in what it seemed as ‘I’ then the second wall had red sticky notes arranged in the shape of heart ‘and the third wall had ‘U’ and the song didn’t help much with its lyrics.

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
I never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

Then a light in the middle of the room and when he went there he could see an envelope over there. Just as he opened it the song stopped and he found Jimin’s handwriting inside the letter. He gently opened the letter and began to read:

Dear Kookie,

First of all you are an idiot for thinking that I may have forgotten about our anniversary. I love you too much for that. You had planned so much for today and I know it all but I am so sorry for falling sick. But yet we can’t let this day go by without celebrating, can we? Happy Anniversary to us XD

Thank you for always taking care of me though it should have been the other way around since I am the elder one… but whatever I am still the more matured one!! Thank you for always being there when I needed you. I seriously can’t say how much I love you >n< What have you done to me Joen Jungkook?

I won’t write much now since we are going to meet anyway so yeah and your present should be coming around… mmmm… now! Go go!

P.S. There would be another gift too.

Love,

The great Jimin

Just as he closed the letter the doorbell rang and he went to open the door. There a delivery man stood in front of him with a small packet in hand. The man asked Jungkook if he was Jungkook and Jungkook nodded as response. The man then smiled at him and gave the present. Jungkook was about to ask something when the man again spoke up and said, “It’s from Jimin.”

Jungkook then smiled at the man and bowed before closing the door behind him he went inside the room again and stood in the middle of room holding the packet in his hands. He was turning his back towards his and Jimin’s room and Jimin left no second to go and jump on the younger in front of him. Jungkook was surprised by the sudden attack of the elder yet he could carry him without any problem.  Jungkook laughed as the Jimin wrapped his legs around the younger’s waist. He got a soft peck by the elder on cheeks as Jimin whispered, “So? How was your second present?  Am I not an awesome present for you?”

Jungkook giggled and nodded his head. Jungkook narrowed his eyes and asked if Jimin had recovered and the latter nodded in response. After carefully landing on his feet again Jimin spoke up again pointing at himself, “So what are you waiting for? Look at the present, though I am not sure about it if it could be better than this present.”

Jungkook laughed and looked at the packet in his hand. There was small box inside it and just as he opened the box there he could see a locket inside. The locket was shaped into a crescent moon with beautiful craving in the body of the moon and in the top end of the crescent moon hung a stone caged inside a small craved box.  Jimin looked nervously at the younger and couldn’t stay silent for long. So he began to explain himself, “Yeah I know that it is not that much and it also kind of looks girly but when I was surfing through net and saw this I immediately thought of you. It described you and our moment so well. We are so attached to the moon as well since we had confessed our love under the moon. So yeah that is why I wanted to give you this-”

Jimin paused to speak as Jungkook kept his fingers in Jimin’s lips. Jimin was both surprised and shy when he could feel the younger’s finger touching his lips. He looked dreamily at the finger just then Jungkook spoke bringing Jimin back to reality, “You don’t have to explain yourself baby. I already know. I already know what you mean and this locket… it is… it is perfect. It is beautiful and whoever told that beautiful things are only made for girl is a fool and whatever you have done for me…this whole stuffs I can’t say how happy I am feeling right now. You are not fair at all and here I thought I was the only one wanting to be together today. If I had known this would have happened then I would have also followed my plan.”

Jimin laughed as looking at the younger pouting then he gently grabbed the younger’s hand and brought him to the kitchen. Jungkook gasped as he saw all of the meal served in the table. He looked at Jimin who was smiling to himself and said, “Now you are really making me feel troubled with my lack of imagination as you. I loosed all of my confidence now I don’t want to give you my gifts.”

Jungkook pouted again and sat down on the chair. But this time it was Jimin’s turn to whine, “What??!! No! I want my gift. Kookie you cannot do this to me. I deserve the gift and no matter what I need it!”

He went and gently hit on the younger’s arms whereas Jungkook kept on laughing at the cute reaction he got from the elder. Finally he nodded and agreed that he would give. Jimin brought the cake and was about to cut the cake with Jungkook when the younger stopped and asked Jimin, “But where are the others? I thought they had already come here and are hiding somewhere.”

Jimin blinked at the younger and said, “But they have not returned at all. Weren’t you with them?”

Jungkook hid a nervous laugh and shook his head, “No I had some things to do so I went separately after we were done with work.”

Jimin nodded at him and decided to call Namjoon but just as he was about to out the phone on his ear the doorbell rang and he went to open the door only to find the others outside. Jimin looked at them with as confused look and raised his eyebrows in question.

Getting what Jimin had tried to say Namjoon came forward and said, “We knew it was your and Jungkook’s anniversary so we thought we should give you two some time to enjoy together.”

Jimin smiled at them and bowed a little bit as a thank you. Then Jin came forward rushing to the kitchen and said, “Well well I am hungry I have to prepare meal.”

But when he entered the kitchen, he was surprised to see all the meals on the table. Then his eyes softened and he realized what had happened after recognizing that most of the meals were Jungkook’s favorite. Jungkook smirked at the elder to show how proud he was of his boyfriend. Jin went further inside ruffling the younger head in process and sat down on one of the chair. Outside other members were busy praising Jimin for his work on the walls and eventually everyone was on the dining table. Jimin and Jungkook cut the cake while everyone clapped and cheered for them. Eventually everyone started to give congratulate the couple and give their small gifts, Jin and Namjoon gave movie tickets which they had just watched and found it so great, Taehyung and Hoseok gave them amusement park tickets where they had gone for their own anniversary and Suga gave them some free meal tickets and onsen tickets. The couple was thanking their band members when the doorbell rang. Jin was about to answer the door when Jungkook told him to sit down. Then he cleared his throat and spoke, “I would prefer Jiminnie to answer the door.”

Jimin raised his eyebrows in question before going to answer the door as he was said to. Everyone was waiting patiently on the table as some squeals could be heard in the door then a running noise came and soon Jimin was hugging Jungkook tightly. But the two were far from each other as now a huge doll was between them. Doll larger than Jimin. Jimin was hugging the doll tightly in his hands while one of his hands was holding on a bouquet of red roses. He was smiling brightly and gave a quick peck on Jungkook’s lips. Jungkook was pleased with the reaction the elder gave and he looked forward to his other presents too.

“But don't start to cuddle with that doll more than me alright?” Jungkook said giggling when the elder completely disappeared behind the doll so he also couldn’t see the elder nodding his head. Then softly holding on the elder’s hand Jungkook spoke up again, “Time for second phase of your gift!”

Taking permission from the leader, Jungkook pulled Jimin with him to a car. Jimin was confused by the younger’s action but didn’t say anything until the curiosity was killing him from inside. “Kookie, Where are we going?” Jimin asked looking innocently at the younger who was now driving towards Jungkook- himself- knows- where. Jungkook only smiled in response and said, “You’ll see.”

 Jungkook kept on driving the car until they were out of the civil life. Then the soft breeze and silence of night on a forest surrounded them and Jimin felt both scared and refreshed by the sudden change.  He looked nervously at Jungkook who continued driving on his own pace until they were in the middle of nowhere. Jimin looked around them and there was nothing instead of darkness in the area. The darkness was not a good thing for Jimin as he began to feel scared. He tightly held onto the younger’s hem of shirt while the younger wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist and lead him the way. Suddenly some lights source started to turn on and the small lamps kept in the sides of the path began to brighten one by one and though the brightness was not enough to erase the darkness, it was enough to show the path much to the younger’s satisfaction. Jimin was mesmerized by the view as small lamps were lightening his way in the darkness. He began to giggle and walk the path with the younger. At the end of the path there was a small gazebo with red roses all around it.

Jimin looked at it astonished then he turned around to look at Jungkook who was giggling at the elder’s reaction. He then gently pulled the elder towards gazebo and both sat down on the floral chairs. Jimin was still too astonished by the beauty of it all and couldn’t break the silence as the younger kept on staring at the other’s eyes. He felt too blessed to have Jimin with him and without even knowing it was their 1 year anniversary already. He held the elder’s hands gently between him and intertwined his fingers with the other’s. Finally out of his fantasy Jimin looked at the younger’s eyes and smiled. All of the moment they were having and the surrounding around them were too magical for him and it felt like a fairytale coming true thanks to the younger. As if to show how happy he was because of all the things the younger had done for him, he cupped the younger’s face in his hands and leaned in to kiss him. He closed his eyes when he finally felt the younger’s lips. Jungkook smiled at the forwardness of the Jimin. They shared an innocent kiss with no presence of tongues or lips movement but yet it took all of the oxygen out of them.

Before Jimin could say anything Jungkook quickly stood up and pulled Jimin out of the gazebo to the grasses that surrounded them. Then he left the elder in the foot of the gazebo and told the elder to look at him. Then he began to run around the grass with his hands wide open, laughing all the way. Jimin was giggling while looking at the younger’s silly behavior unable to point out what the younger was trying to do. But then he gasped in wonderment when he finally got what the other was trying to do. Small fireflies started to emerge from the grasses and both of them were surrounded by them. The dark place was suddenly full of light and Jimin had to hold his mouth from crying to the beautiful scenery made by the younger.

Jimin was about to speak up when Jungkook came running towards the elder and went on his knees. He took out a small box from his pocket and opened it. Jimin could feel his eyes watering up when he saw a couple rings inside the box. The rings were simple and not so extravagant with a simple crisscross, the sign of infinity. Jimin understood what the younger was trying to say but yet let the younger explain it. “The infinity in the ring shows my want to be with you for my whole life and beyond that if afterlife exists. So Mr. Park Jimin will you be mine?” Jungkook said smiling at the elder as the other tried hard not to tear up. But it was all in vain as the elder started to let out some sobs. He nodded his head in agreement between his sobs and gave his hand to the younger. Jungkook smiled and took the hand in his and put the ring gently on Jimin’s finger. He retrieved back satisfied with the perfect fitness of the ring on Jimin’s finger. “I knew it! I knew that the female ring would perfectly fit your finger because it is so small and cute.” Jungkook exclaimed earning himself a smack on his arms.

Jungkook giggled as he stood up and kissed the forehead of the elder who was crying really hard. He whispered in Jimin’s ears, “I love you”

Jimin managed to take out a “me too” between his sob and Jungkook went to kiss Jimin’s tear soothing Jimin in the process. After some time the night was dark again and the only source of light was the moon again. Both of them sat down at the foot of the gazebo while staring at the moon. Jimin was leaning on the younger’s shoulder while his one hand was intertwined with Jungkook’s hand. He kept on looking at their hands and at his ring. He smiled looking at it again just when Jungkook broke the silence and spoke up, “The moon is doing its best again huh?”

Jimin nodded as a response and said, “Just like you do in my difficult times and just like the locket is doing in your neck. Jungkook looked at Jimin with a confused look and looked at the locket he was wearing which was given by the elder. He was surprised and yet at the same time mesmerized when he saw the stone hanging on the edge of the moon glowing in the darkness. He smiled when he understood what Jimin really meant when saying that this locket represented him to Jimin. He shook his head at his own ignorance and spoke up again, “Will you mind if I ask you to stay here all night doing nothing but cuddling to each other?” Jimin smiled at it and said, “Not at all”

Then Jungkook gently got the elder to look at him as he leaned in to kiss Jimin but just when he was about to reach the elder’s lips the elder free himself from the younger’s hold and exclaimed excitedly, “Look Kookie it is a shooting star! Let’s make a wish!”

Jungkook looked at the direction Jimin was pointing and saw a falling star and then he glanced back at the elder to see him close his eyes as he made his wish. Jungkook couldn’t help but smile at his innocence. Jimin opened his eyes excited and asked Jungkook, “What did you ask for? I asked for all of us to be safe and we could eat meat everyday!!”

Jungkook laughed at it and said between his laughs, “And you say you are more matured than me!”

Jimin pouted in response and Jungkook couldn’t resist the urge to pinch the elder’s cheeks. Jungkook teasingly put a pout on his face and said, “But I am sad to see that you didn’t wish for us to be forever.”

Jimin smiled at it and said, “Why to wish for it when I am sure we will always be together?”

Jungkook was not ready for that and he couldn’t help but fall for one more of Jimin’s many charms. He smiled at the sincerity of the elder. The Jimin pouted again and said, “But I asked you what did you ask for Kookie?”

Jungkook went near Jimin and whispered in his ears, “Do you really want to know?”

Jimin nodded in response as soft shades of pink made its way on his face.

Then Jungkook leaned in and spoke again when only a little distance between their lips were left, “My wish was to be able to kiss you.”

With that the couple shared a kiss under the moon again.


With this chapter the story is officially over. Yay!! I hope you liked this ending though I am not that confident about it. Some parts may look a bit unfitting at times because I was literally rushing at some points so I hope those moments would not put you off. Thank you for supporting me in this story. It was really fun to do the story while reading all of your comments. :)

Also I have recently uploaded an one-shot and I am kind of satisfied with the outcome so if you like to give it a shot here is the link below;

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1237590/living-life-to-the-fullest-jikook

Bye Bye Guys :D

Also the songs I used when Jungkook comes is I am your's by The Script and the presents they gave are:

Jungkook's;                                                                                                                                                       Jimin's;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haha sharing it with you guys because I couldnt really describe them properly XD. Bye Bye~