Babysitting duty

Forgive and forget
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was thinking and decided to make a special  chapter for xuimin and Hyunmi. It's not that great but here goes. Enjoy. 

 

 

 

“You think they'll be able to handle it?” Yeji couldn't help but worry a little. 
“They'll be fine. Besides it's only for two days. What can go wrong right.” Junmyeon gave her hand a small squeeze as she looked back at the house. Minseok, Hyunmi and Jitae waved at them as they walked towards their car. 
“Your right, they'll be fine.”
“Of course they will be. Besides this can be practice for them.” They got in their car and drove off for the country side. 

Minseok looked at Jitae, for the past four months they've gotten to know each other well. Too well. He knew Jitae was half an angel, half a demon. But he figured all kids were like that at that age. He was prepared to deal with his sleepy tantrums and just those random ones that kids throw when they don't get they're way. Hyunmi on the other hand was scared. The only kids she ever watched was her friends daughter and even then it was only for 5 minutes and she was sleeping. She didn't feel prepared at all.
But with a baby on the way now, she needed it. They both didn't want to admit this was the first time they took care of a child. As they went in the house Jitae took off to play with his toys. Minseok and Hyunmi sat on the sofa and watched him play. He looked so calm and happy playing with his action figure. Minseok moved to the ground and sat with him, grabbing another toy and trying to get his attention. Jitae just looked at him and scooted away. Hyunmi laughed and Minseok frowned at her. 
“This kid.” He said as he went back to the sofa. 
“He just wants to play by himself. Let him be. I'm gonna go make some sandwiches for lunch.” She got up and headed towards the kitchen. 
Jitae went over to Minseok and handed him his toy. 
“You want me to play with you now?”
“No! Hold it for me.” Minseok was taken back a bit. This little boy was mean. 
“Hey you need to be nicer ok. Or else uncle Minnie isn't gonna buy you stuff anymore.” Jitae frowned and then started to cry. Loudly. “Hey ok ok, I'm just playing. Stop crying.” He panicked. 
Hyunmi rushed into the room and sat next to Jitae who put his arms around her and cried. 
“What happened?” 
“I told him I wouldn't buy him stuff if he wasn't nicer.”
“How do we get him to stop?”
“I don't know, you’re the woman. Shouldn't you guys know how to deal with this kind of stuff.” hung open and he didn't know if he said something wrong. 
“Just cause I'm a woman doesn't mean I know what to do. Woman don't come with a manual about life you know. Come on Jitae I made sandwiches. You can have your uncles too.” He stopped crying and followed her to the table. Minseok scoffed. 
“That little kid. BABE, ARE YOU REALLY GIVING MY SANDWICH AWAY!?”

That evening they decided to go to the park for a nice stroll. They arrived at playground and let Jitae play. There were three other kids playing as two moms talking to each other. They sat on the bench close to the play area so they could keep an eye him. 
“The weather is so nice today.” Hyunmi said as she closed her eyes and looked up at the sky. 
“How old is your son?” They looked at the woman next to them. One of them had their eyes on the kids while the other was smirking widely at them. 
“He's no..”
“Four.” Hyunmi stared at him giving him a what are you doing look. 
“He's adorable.”
“Thank you. Hopefully our little one here turns out just as cute.” He rubbed Hyunmi’s belly and the woman squealed. 
“Congratulations.” The other woman said. She sounded annoyed with the conversation to be honest. The woman went back to talking to each other and left Minseok and Hyunmi alone. They spent 30 minutes in that playground and wanted to go home already, except Jitae. He wanted to keep playing even though the other kids had left already. He started crying and refused to leave. Minseok picked him up and walked out of the park with Hyunmi trailing behind. The whole way there he wouldn't stop crying. His cries were starting to garner some unwanted attention. 
“I think he needs a timeout when we get home.” Said a very frustrated Minseok. 

At the house, it was silent. You could only hear food being prepared and someone texting. No cries were heard as Jitae sat facing the corner. It took them a while for him to go to timeout but after f

Please log in to read the full chapter