Final

Forgive and forget
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yeji couldn't stand looking at the computer screen anymore. Her eyes felt strained and she needed a break. She put the monitor to sleep and went down to the break room to get some coffee and relax a little. 

Yeji was the CEO of an event planning business. Her employees could say she was a workaholic but she never made them work to the extreme she does. They looked up to her and had very good relationships. She helped plan some of there weddings and birthday parties for free and always went out her way to help anyone. Recently, they noticed something wrong with their boss. She had been acting irritated and angry, at what they didn't know, only that it started after the recent wedding event she took on. The couple was a CEO of a tech company and his young 20 year old fiancé. The only thing they knew about them was that they were spenders and wanted nothing but the best in only less than 14 days.

As Yeji was relaxing she heard the sound of a child.  She knew exactly who it was. She turned around and saw her best friend Kim Junmyeon and they're 4 year old  son, Jitae. 
“Hey, what are you two doing here.” She grabbed Jitae and kissed him on the cheek. 
“He wanted to see you. Practically cried, poor guy.” He chuckled and ruffled his hair. 
“I didn't cry!” Jitae crossed his arms and turned away from Junmyeon. 
“Ok ok you didn’t.” Jitae looked back and smiled. 
“I swear he really is your son. With your mood swings and all.” Yeji put him down and watched him run around. Everyone at work knew him and let him be. Even letting him play computer games sometimes. 
“Hey, he's your son too you know.” Yeji sat down and continued drinking her coffee. Junmyeon noticed how tense she was and massaged her shoulders. “That feels nice.”
After 5 minutes he stopped and sat in front of her. 
“Hey, what's up.” 
Yeji sighed and put her cup down. 
“It's this wedding I'm doing. I don't know if I can do it.”
“That doesn't sound like you. You've never felt like this about a wedding before.”
“It's not the wedding that's the problem, it's the couple.”
“I'm not following.”
“You will once you see them. They're coming today or the first time in two hours to go over details. I want you to be there with me.”
“Ok.” He couldn't understand Yeji at all. 

They walked towards her office when Yoomi, her secretary, stopped in front of her. 
“Ms Lee, Mr Kim and Ms Park are waiting inside your office.” Yeji looked at her watch and then at her door. 
“They're early. Yoomi, can you watch Jitae for a while.”
“Of course.” Yeji handed Jitae to Yoomi and gave Junmyeon a head nod to follow her. 
They walked in and she sat down at her desk while Junmyeon stood next to her. When he saw who the man was his hands went into fists. In front of them was the man that left Yeji at the altar almost 5 years ago and broke her heart. 
“Ms Park, Mr Kim, it's nice to meet you.” Junmyeon could tell she was keeping her composure. 
“Lee Yeji. It's been a long time hasn't it. You two  Junmyeon. How are you.” Yeji could see Junmyeon grit his teeth together and before he could say anything, spoke first. 
“Good. It's good to see you to, Minseok.”
“Excuse me, do you three know each other?” His fiancé looked at all of them confused at how they could possibly know each other. 
“Hyunmi, we all went to school together. And Junmyeon  and I are cousins.” Junmyeons fist we're starting to turn purple. 
“Oh that's great, then we can all get along well.” Hyunmi was happy and clapped her hands together. “This is going to be a good time.”
“Of course it is honey.” Minseok smiled at Yeji. She ignored it and got straight to

Please log in to read the full chapter