Chapter 3- Truth or Dare

As I Told You

Taehyung was getting quite impatient waiting for the rap line to come home from work (or whatever they were doing) and he really wanted to start playing around. Since there would be a deadline for confessing to Jin, why not speed up the process and just ask him who he liked the best out of all of them? Taehyung was sure it would be him because, in a previous interview, Jin had mentioned that he was the closest to Taehyung (even though that interview is about 3 years old). However, if Jin didn't say Taehyung, Taehyung would just have to ruin all of whoever Jin says' chances of getting closer with Jin by basically bringing them down to Hell. Either way, Taehyung would be the victorious winner in the end! (Right!?)

Around 8:00, the rap line finally came home, got freshened up, and ate dinner. Now it was time for Taehyung to conduct his malicious plan.

"Namjoon Hyung!" Taehyung began, "Since we're all bored and stuff, how about we play a game?" "Uh ok, what kind of game?" Namjoon inquired, suspicious of the younger's true intentions. "Oh I dunno..." Taehyung acted like he was thinking hard for a few seconds, "How about we play truth or dare?" "Truth or dare? What are we, 10-year-olds?" Jungkook exclaimed. Taehyung quickly elbowed Jungkook in the stomach hard. "Oww! That hurt!" Jungkook shouted angrily, clutching his stomach while dramatically falling to the ground. "Uh, sure I guess." Namjoon said nonchalantly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Taehyung said while jumping up and down, almost jumping on Jungkook. "What a weird request." Namjoon mumbled as he went to the living room to tell the rest.

During the time of Taehyung asking and Jungkook dying, Jimin was slowly getting closer to Jin. They were on the couch watching some dumb stereotypical drama and Jimin realized the other members of the maknae line were nowhere in sight. Seeing this as a chance to move forward in the race of Capture the Hyung, he began to snuggle up to Jin saying that it was cold. "What do you mean you're cold? It's like 70 degrees in here?" Hoseok asked while noticing Jimin snuggling up to Jin. "Aish, that damn horse hyung." Jimin cursed under his breath. "It's fine if Jimin wants to stay next to me, I don't really mind." Jin said. Jimin was beaming at this statement and if the remaining maknae line was there, he would have most definitely stuck his tongue out to them. 

While watching the drama, Jin didn't notice the many many times Jimin glanced at him quickly. "Wow, this hyung is really oblivious." Jimin thought, "That's probably a good thing though." Jimin continued. When the drama was over, and the rest of the maknae line were still not back yet for an unknown reason. (Although Jimin heard what sounded like a shout of pain from Jungkook with made him smile a little.) Jimin was very pleased with the lack of annoying, younger brats and decided that since the rest weren't there, why not get even closer to Jin? As Jin rose to stand up, Jimin quickly pulled him back down onto the couch and Jin made a small grunt when his back hit the couch. "Aish, Jimin what was that for?" Jin asked while rubbing his back. "Err..." Jimin mumbled, not really thinking the events through. Jin was about to get back up when Jimin shouted, "Fruit!" "Fruit?" "Yeah, I mean, could you please get some fruit for me hyung?" Jimin asked while making a pleading puppy face. "Aww... How could I say no to that?" Jin said while pinching Jimin's cheeks and getting up to clean some apples. "Damn it!" Jimin cursed in his head, "Darn you anxiety!" Jimin had lost his chance to say something cool and suave by being flustered. Ugh, let's try again next time.

"Alright!" Namjoon nearly yelled, "We're all bored, correct?" Mumbles of agreement arose from the other members. "That's what I thought." Namjoon continued, "Because of our boredom, Taehyung here has proclaimed that we should play 'Truth or Dare'. So we're going to (also because I said so)." Namjoon proclaimed in a dramatic way. The other members agreed because they had nothing against it but Jungkook and Jimin couldn't ignore the pit of anxiousness building in their stomachs.

"Okay!" Taehyung started, "Who wants to go first?" The members glanced back and forth at each other until Yoongi said it and spun the bottle. The beginning of their game went pretty calm and smoothly and all of the maknae line were glaring at each other as if they could see what the other was planning if they stared hard enough. To his delight (and plan), Taehyung spun the bottle and it finally landed on Jin. "Ah! Jin Hyung!" Taehyung said excitedly, "Truth or dare?" "Truth." Jin said immediately. Taehyung's plan was going perfectly and he was right about Jin picking truth probably due to the fact he was just too tired to do anything. "Hmm...." Taehyung said whilst pretending to ponder on the subject, "Who's your favorite member?" Jin looked rather unimpressed with Taehyung's childish question while the rest of the maknae line had a look of shock on their faces directed towards Taehyung. Jungkook and Jimin weren't sure if they should applaud Taehyung for being so blunt or rip him to shreds for being so sudden. Either way, Jin was going to have to answer the question and they were all anxious. Jin stared into to space for a while, presumably thinking, until he finally answered, "Probably Yoongi right now. Since he's my roommate and all that."

The maknae line was shocked, angry and kinda depressed all at the same time. They had thought it would almost definitely been one of them but since Yoongi was the actual answer they were all ready to jump him. Taehyung was the most shocked though and basically kept pondering his life decisions. Jungkook was mostly trying to figure out a way for getting back at Yoongi (for being Jin's favorite member), Taehyung (for suggesting the stupid game in the first place), and Jimin (just cause). While the maknae line was preoccupied with their jumbling thoughts, Hoseok proclaimed that the game was getting boring and that it was late so they should probably just head to bed.

Thus, all the members went to bed and the maknae line tried to go to sleep while thinking about the night's previous activities.


Author's Note:

Bleh......... I'm sorry for the bad (and short) chapter, I did this at 7 in the morning while waiting to go to school and I've never written stuff like this before. Well I guess things aren't always perfect at first. Hopefully, my writing skills will improve and I'll get better as this experimental fic progresses. Either way, I hope you like this and stay happy and healthy! @'3'@