Chapter 2: A Typical Fairytale

A Not So Typical Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's pov

Okay, what do I do? I have this old lady straight up in my personal space silently ghosting her boney fingers over my face like I was an art piece she couldn't touch. I stood awkwardly until I remembered what I was there for. I gently wrapped my hand around her wrist and slowly pushed them down off my face. She looked disappointed, at the moment I didn't really care, she's weird and I need to get out of here as quickly as possible.

"Do you happened to have any quick interesting books I could use on a book report?"

She squealed, literally squealed as loud as she could in my ear.

"OMG it's happening just as the witch told me! Oh dear what do I do next?! Oh! The book...the book..the book.............. !”

I watch her as she scrambles throughout the entire library mumbling about the book she was looking for. This was the fastest I've ever seen and old lady move she was practically like sonic zipping across the library in a blur, it was almost inhuman.

”.....FOUND IT!”

Once she had found it she rushed back to me with the biggest smIle on her face, it was actually quite adorable compared to how she was in the beginning, she handed me this decently sized book, not too big and not to small, It was such a pretty book even I could see that through all the dust.

The book was a dark brown with gold carvings from the front to the back of the book, covered in little detailed golden flowers, it looked stunning in the light filtering through the huge windows. Inside the carving I could make out the title.

" A Not So Typical Fairytale?"

"It's a wonderful book, a fully recommend you read it for your report!"

It was weird. As I held the book in my hand I felt this attraction, a pull towards the book. I was so drawn to the book I checked it out immediately with no more added question and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter