Chapter 1: Chosen One

A Not So Typical Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's pov

Oh.... !

Do you ever get that feeling in the morning when you think that today is going to be your day, that every thing is going to go your way just for ONCE in your life. Just because God was in a good mood,you had a fully rested night, mother's breakfast was wondearful, you surprisingly didn't miss the bus,so you didn't have to have sore legs from walking all the way school,best of all you found out you got an A on your math test.

A smile was stuck permenetly upon my face as I sat at my desk near the window at the front of the class lightly clutching my math test silently praising myself. I've been trying to get my act together during junior year so I at least had some chance to get into college.

"Aye, good job Jimin!" 

I pushed up my favorite pair of thick rimmed glass up the bridge of my nose and turned, looking towards the person voicing out their praise over my shoulder. 

My eyes met the face of the bestest of the best friends, Kim Taehyung, he's been with me since the beginning of our time and we have been through each of each others ups and downs, knowing one another from the inside-out I don't know what I would do without this boy beside me.

I bushed a soft faint pink upon my cheeks giving him my eye smiles as I embarrassingly choked out a small 'thank you' and then he coo'ed at my cuteness.

"Hey, since you're doing such a good job getting your life back together how about we make a deal? You get another A on that book report due Friday then I'll treat you to meat! Doesn't that sound great!"

My entire face lit up at the sound of meat my mouth was already salivating with hunger at the thought.

"MEAT? Of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter