Part 2

Online Addiction

Eric cannot believe that weird guy came a second time. If Eric was a narcissistic person, he would certainly certain that guy was obsessed with him. Dongwan greeted him brightly like he did the last time, much to Eric annoyance.

            “Whoever suddenly need a cat playhouse?” he asked curtly, not because he was interested, but he was suspicious why Dongwan came again in less than one week for the most random thing.

            “I bought it, of course I need it,” Dongwan replied with ambiguous tone while handing over the money. “And could you sign this too please?”

            “I already gave you mine last time.”

            “I know but I could sell this higher with your sign,” Dongwan just answered that distractedly while he was struggling with his backpack. He suddenly realized what he just said and covered his gasp while looking shocked at Eric. Busted.

            Eric gritted his teeth. How dare this little midget played him to his benefit. He needed to teach that midget a lesson. He looked down sharply at Dongwan who was grinning sheepishly at him. Absolutely shameless.

            “Okay, but only if you do me a favour.” Dongwan seemed interested. “Kiss me.”

            Dongwan jumped back in surprise. “Woah I told you I don’t swing that way!”

            “A kiss for a sign. Deal or no deal.”

            Eric was just messing with Dongwan, he enjoyed that the man squirmed at his dare. Now you know not to mess with me, Eric thought arrogantly. Dongwan grumbled under his breath, but to Eric’s astonishment, the short man lifted his face and puckered his lips. When Eric did nothing, Dongwan peeked through one eye and said, “Are you gonna do it or not?”

            The taller man was kinda impressed by Dongwan’s determination. If he really want it, he might as well get it. Eric slid his large hand behind Dongwan’s head, grabbed a chuck of hair to tilt the prey’s head further, and covered his waiting lips with his.

He feel.. different. Okay, to be honest he only kissed Hyesung so..

            Dongwan noticed Eric was passively experimenting with their kiss, so he went for the dive; his tongue was literally diving into Eric’s mouth and sloppily caressing the other’s, electrocuting Eric with excitement down his spine. Eric pulled on Dongwan’s neck stronger.

            Just when the kiss got heated, Dongwan pulled away. “Can I have your sign now?”

            Eric put his sign on the cat playhouse and Dongwan went home. Eric remained standing at the door for some time. Then he noticed a neighbour from another apartment across the street was looking stunned at him. He waved nonchalantly and went back inside.

 

 

….

The third time Dongwan came for a bunch of hair equipment. The visitor did not even have the opportunity to greet the house owner; as soon the door was opened Eric pulled him in for a kiss. Eric was unsure whether Dongwan was too shocked to pushed him away but as Dongwan just let him did it, Eric sneaked his hand under Dongwan’s shirt and sure enough, Dongwan’ abs were perfect 10-star solid. And sure enough, Dongwan was reciprocating the kiss.

            Eric roughly pulled Dongwan inside and slammed the door. They exchanged intense stares before resuming the passionate kiss, with Eric pushing the smaller man upon the walls. Moments later, they were stumbling through the house; Eric frustratingly trying to remove Dongwan’s jacket and shirt, while the other was struggling to take off his shoes, all the while lips were pressed mushily against each other.

            Eventually both man fell on the bed, bare-chested Dongwan under not-much-clothed-either Eric. Both were sweating so much under the afternoon heat, that lube most probably not needed for whatever reason. Just thinking about that made Eric's member hardened. He broke the kiss and said, “I thought you said you are not gay.”

            “I AM NOT. But doesn’t mean I don’t know how to.”

            Eric came to a realization of what that man would do besides checking on his online sales. Not that he cared though.

            “So, you know what comes next right?”

            “Did you signed my stuff?”

Eric groaned in disbelieve but he answered anyway, “Done.”

Dongwan grinned and the look in his eyes changed, like he was challenging the person on top of him. “Bring it on.”

 

 

 

p/s: what have i done ;A; next is last chapter. SPOILER: hyesung interupted *ugly wink*