Chapter 2 | Wait, I know you.

Best Friend Vs Crush

 

Chapter 2 | Wait, I know you

{IU - Feel So Good}

{English}


It was Saturday and as usual Baemi would wake up at 7am to have her morning jog. It’s been her everyday routine to have a morning jog every day and today was no exceptional. After jogging for an hour, she went to the garden near her house to catch her breath.

She sat on a bench and opened the cap to her bottle which she brought along with her. She looked at the view in front of her and inhaled the fresh air. She exhaled and puffed her cheeks.

I can never get tired of this.” She said to herself, smiling.

After a few minutes of enjoying the view, she went back to her house. The smell of a deluxe breakfast lingered in her nose and she knew her father was cooking something special again – like he always does. She entered the kitchen and smiled to her dad.

“Morning appa.” She greeted as she tried to take a peek of his cooking.

“Morning Baemi, go wake up your sister, please.” Her father said without even looking at her, trying his best to hide the cooking as possible as he can.

Baemi nodded her head and went up to her room – well hers and her sister’s room since they both share the same room. She saw her little sister sleeping while hugging her Rilakkuma tightly. Baemi shook her head and tried to wake up her sister. But no matter how hard she tried, her sister just won’t wake up.

Baemi sighed as she tried to think of a way to wake her up. She got up from the bed and blasted some music from her music player. Her sister started to move and wiggle on her bed but her eyes were still close. Baemi groaned and turned the music louder.

“Eonnie, turn the music off!” Her sister, Hyemi, shouted as she covered her ears with her pillow.

“No, wake up.” Baemi said firmly.

Hyemi continued to sleep with her pillow wrapped around her head and hugging her Rilakkuma. Then, Baemi had an idea. It was crazy – if she wants to turn deaf – but it was the only way to wake up her sister. Baemi walked up to her sister’s bed and snatched her Rilakkuma away.

“EONNIEEEEE!” Hyemi screamed as she hit Baemi with her bolster.

“Ow, okay fine. Take it! But shower first~” Baemi said with a smile. Hyemi pouted before heading towards the bathroom.

“I should take a shower too.” Baemi said as she smelled her armpits. “Ew.” Baemi didn’t say anything else and quickly took a shower.

After eating the deluxe breakfast, Baemi and Hyemi did their homework. By the time it was 12pm, the both of them got ready for their classes. Well, Baemi has dance classes while Hyemi has piano classes.

“Let’s gooo~” Baemi’s father imitated Minho from 100 out of 100. Hyemi giggled and hopped in the car. Their first stop was Hyemi’s paino class.

“Bye~” Hyemi waved before running inside to her piano class. Baemi waved back and so did her father. Then, it was time to send Baemi to her dance class. Luckily, it wasn’t that far.


The sound of an alarm clock was heard in Minjun and Taegyun’s hotel suite. Minjun wiggled under the sheets as he tried to cover his ears.

TAEGYUN, SHUT THE DAMN ALARM OFF!” He shouted but the alarm was still on. Minjun shot up from the bed and looked around. He didn’t see Taegyun, so where was he?

“Taegyun? Taegyun, where are you?” Minjun asked as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

Just when he said those words, the door flung open and came in Taegyun with a huge smile on her smile. She waved cheerfully at him and chuckled when she saw his annoyed face.

You’re up?” She asked, smirking.

“Shut up and turn off your alarm.” Minjun groaned as he buried himself under the sheets.

“It’s for you though. You need to wake up early.” Taegyun said as she proceeded to the alarm clock.

“Who sets an alarm clock in a hotel anyway?” Minjun asked.

“Me.” She shrugged. “Now get up. We’re going to visit a few places around here with Taejun and the gang.” She danced happily in the room.

“Tell them I’m sick.” Minjun mumbled from under the sheets.

“Yah, you’re the one who dragged me here and now you don’t want to explore around here?” She asked, crossing her arms.

“Fine, I’ll get ready.” Minjun said as he lazily got up and headed to the bathroom. But he stopped in front of the door and turned to look at Taegyun.

“You’re going to stay in this room?” He smirked.

Shut up you ert,” She said before going out from the room.

It took him an hour to get ready which caused Taegyun to nag like a mother. Minjun ignored him and continued to get ready. By the time it was 9am, he was done. He came out from the suite and headed to the lobby, where everyone else was waiting for him.

When he came out from the elevator, everyone looked at him and sighed. All he did was smile at them and acted like nothing had happen but he saw the annoyed look on their faces.

“Aigoo, Minjun-ah…what took you so long?” Taejun asked.

“Um, the shower wasn’t working.” Minjun gave him a sweet smile which caused Taegyun to scoff. She knew he was lying.

“Never mind, let’s just go.” Taejun said and gestured everyone to go outside.

They took a cab and headed to town, where all of the good shopping malls were and also where the beaches were. They arrived there in an hour, seeing how many cars there was that morning. They went to Gurney Plaza, the most popular place in Penang.

They entered the mall and looked around. Taejun was looking for some clothes he could sell through his online shopping mall. Chihoon, Jiho and Hyungseok rolled their eyes as they watched him look from shop to shop for different types of clothes.

“All he thinks about is work.” Chihoon said, shaking his head.

“And money,” Hyungseok added.

“Yah, move your and look for some clothes for our shopping mall.” Taejun pushed them to one of the shops, telling them to look for clothes.

Minjun and Taegyun were far ahead of them, pretending like they’re a couple. They were both holding hands, which made everyone look at them weirdly. They both noticed the stares and looks and wondered why people were acting like that.

“Why are they looking at us like that?” Minjun asked softly.

“Maybe they’re wondering who the girl is and who the boy is. I bet they think you’re the girl.” Taegyun laughed as she covered with her palm.

“Yah, I do not look feminine okay!” Minjun pouted.

“Whatever.” Taegyun said as she swayed both of their hands together.

They’ve shopped for more than 3 hours and they thought it would be best if they took a break. But Taejun insisted that they should go and look for more clothes. Chihoon got angry and nagged him about his aching foot. Taejun half-heartedly stopped his clothes-searching.

“Oh, they have a dance studio here.” Jiho said as he was looking at a pamphlet.

“Really?” Everyone asked as they crowded around him.

“Yeah, it’s on the top floor, the 9th floor.” Jiho said. “Should we go and look?”

“Yes, yes. We could do a research for our Pretty Boys Company.” Taejun said with glee.

“Ugh, will you please stop thinking about work? We’re on a holiday!” Chihoon complained.

“Psh, I can do both at the same time, okay?” Taejun exclaimed.

“Jiho hyung, show Taejun some aegyo so that he will change his mind.” Hyungseok requested, making Jiho’s eyes widen by his sudden request.

“Um, okay. Just don’t throw up, o-okay?” Jiho smiled and everyone embraced themselves for it. “Hyunggg~ stop working! We’re on a holiday!” He pouted as he stomped his foot cutely.

Everyone screamed in shocked because it was too cute. They all couldn’t stand the cuteness, it was too much. Jiho covered his face in embarrassment since they all caused a commotion which caused everyone to look at them.

“L-let’s just g-go, okay?” Jiho asked as he bowed to the other people who were looking at them.

“That…was…just…” Minjun started to say but didn’t finish his sentence because he didn’t know how to finish it.

“Let’s just go!” Jiho shouted, completely annoyed. “It’s your fault, Seokkie!”

“Okay, okay fine, let’s go.” Taejun said, laughing.

Hyungseok joined in the laughing and so did Chihoon. They all walked to the elevator with Jiho in the lead. He crossed his arms because he was sulking.

They got into the elevator and teased Jiho, which caused him to get even angrier. Taegyun joined in the fun, but Minjun just stood quietly in front of the buttons in the elevator. He thought they were acting too childish over a silly thing.

The elevator’s door was about to close when someone shouted, “Hold the door!” Luckily, she managed to get inside the elevator in time. She let out a sigh of relief as she smiled to herself.

She was tapping her foot and turned to look at the boys who were still teasing Jiho. When she turned her head, she saw Minjun staring at the buttons like his mind was blank.

Oh, I know you!” She said, pointing her finger at Minjun and everyone looked at her.


sorry for any mistakes >< don't really have time to proofread this, i will later though~

and i will reply to your comments in the next update~ :D