1st

Unexpected Turns Of Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

It was already 8 in the evening when my dance members decided to head home. It was a tiring day as always. As I was walking in our school’s hallway, I saw someone walk up the stairs. To my curiosity, I decided to follow that person quietly. I got a bad feeling about someone being here this late at night. I followed that person till we were at the rooftop door. That person went out of the door first.

I waited for a while before I follow so that the person will not notice me. I opened the door as quietly as possible hoping I'm still not late to whatever that person is trying to do. When I was completely outside, there I saw that person’s back, to be specific a girl, with red long wavy hair standing at the edge of the rooftop. I think she was still contemplating whether or not she's going to jump.

 I quietly walk near her and smiled before I say "Jump" causing her to look at me, shocked at the same time annoyed, tears flowing right from her beautiful eyes.

"What do you want?!" she said slightly raising her oh so sweet voice. I walked towards her slowly as I smiled.

"I said jump if you dare"

By the look on her face, I know she won't do it so I sat beside where she was standing and looked at her before I tap the spot beside me indicating her to sit. But to my dismay, she just looked at me with annoyance so I had no choice but to just look at the view in front of me. It was really a beautiful view; you can see the beautiful light of the skyscrapers and you can clearly see the starry night if you looked up. It was silent for the both of us for I don’t know how long before I decided to talk first.

"Your feet will hurt if you keep on standing like that" I said as I look at her.

She was looking at the view and was a bit startled when she heard me talk but still complied and sat down beside me.

"Why did you follow me here?" She asked as she was now sitting beside me.

It was getting chilly so I took off my jacket and placed it on her shoulders which caused her to get startled again.

"It's getting cold, you should wear that. And to answer your question, I don't know. I just had the feeling that you're going to do a stupid stuff" I told her as I look at the view in front again. She didn't reply so I looked at her and she had her head hang low.

"I don't know what's going on in your life. And if you need someone to talk to, just talk… right now. But if you don't… then I respect that" I told her with a worried voice.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I don't know what got in to me but my hands automatically went to her face to wipe her tears.

"Hey. Stop crying" I told her as I scouted closely to her before I engulf her in a tight hug.

I let her cry on my shoulder cause I know it's the best thing I can do right now. She was crying for a while before she retracted her head gently and wiped her eyes with her sleeves.

"How about I walk you home?" I asked while looking at her. I know I'm just a stranger and we just met but there's something inside me that just wants to protect her.

****

Momo's POV

I stood up from where I was seated and hop back down. She followed a little while so I guided her to come down.

"Careful you might trip" I told her as she held my hand and hop down also.

She just smiled at me and said "Thank you"

"Huh? Thank you for what?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter