2nd

Unexpected Turns Of Event
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's POV

The rest of the morning was the same. Listen to the teacher, do the activities that were given and again listen to the teacher. The class went on slowly as it seems and now it's lunch time.

"Hey Momo let's go" Jeongyeon said while she stood up in front of my table.

"Give me a sec. Just wait for me outside" I told her before she went out with our friends and waited for me outside the room.

I put all my things inside my bag and stood up to meet my friends when a certain red haired girl caught my attention. She was walking with her friends while talking and laughing. “Whoa! Just last night she was crying her heart out and now she's laughing like there's nothing going on?” I thought to myself. I was in trance staring at her until I felt Dahyun nudge me.

"You're staring at the black swan" she said and looked at the girl I was looking at a moment ago.

"Huh? Black what?" I looked at her with raised brows.

“The Black swan… Myoui Mina, that girl with red hair and gorgeous gummy smile that light the whole school. She's a ballerina. She's also from Japan" Tzuyu said as we started walking towards the cafeteria.

I didn't answer her instead I just nodded my head. I know I need to tell them what happened last night but not now. Now is not the time. We walk and talked and laugh with each other. But I can't help but steal a glance at her every now and then.

"Momo please focus on us first" Dahyun said as she snaps her fingers right in front of me.

"Huh? Yea... I'm sorry"

"You've been looking at her since we saw them in the corridor. Mind if we ask why?" Tzuyu, being the polite and straight forward one said.

"Oh uhm... I just uhm... I-I just saw her last night walking in the corridor before I went home so yea that’s all"

"Come on spill it out dude!" Jeongyeon said doubting if I was telling the truth or not.

"Okay" I sighed and started my story. They were listening attentively and it was kind of nice that they can be serious at times like this.

"So... She was near bye-bye world?" Dubu asked after I finished my story

"Yea... She was really crying hard. And it shocked me seeing her so lively and happy around her friends. It's like nothing happened last night. I'm quite amazed actually. Do any of you know her personally?" I said as I looked at them one by one.

"President does. She's friends with Mina's group. I heard from her that the Black swan is always cheerful and quite talkative but the thing here is she’s… mysterious." Jeongyeon said referring to Jihyo, our student council president and a very close friend of ours.

"What are you gonna do about her now Momo? Are you gonna make friends with her?" Dubu asked curiously.

“I don't know, Dubu. But I think being friends with her would be great" I said as I look towards Mina and her friend's table.

"Great! Cause coincidence does happen. Dubu here is in the same class as one of Mina’s friend, Chaeyoung. And the other one over there is Jihyo's Vice President. The blonde one" Jeongyeon said as she took her phone out and started typing something.

"Who’re you texting?" Tzuyu asked as she peaked on what Jeongyeon was doing.

"Nayeon, I think she can be a great help fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter