End

I Love You (I never hate u)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The clock is now 7 in the morning. Taehyung who woke up first as usual before his hyung and he really like give him kisses on his face to annoyed him and make him wake up too because he know his hyung will always wake very late sometimes he wake up almost noon and that's make Taehyung like to wake him up using kisses instead of shaking his body.  Taehyung didnt know Suzy was spend the night here too since he sleep first. He want wakes Suzy but he know Suzy will wake at the time she usually wakes. Taehyung know after spending almost a week in her house.  Taehyung start to kisses Yoong's face while saying "Good morning hyung, wake up." Usually Yoongi groan if the younger wakes him like that but this morning Yoongi didnt give Taehyung any responds to tell Taehyung that he is awake. Usually after a few kisses, Yoongi will wake up sleepily and peck the younger cheek and sometimes cont his sleep and told Taehyung to wake him another 5 mins. But not this morning, after the few kisses he gave to Yoongi, Taehyung stop and shakes his body as he want to wake him up for real. "Hyung wake up seriously. Dont play around like this i dont like it. Hyung? Hyung?!" Taehyung then pat his cheek to make him wake up again but still its no use, Yoongi not waking up.  Taehyung start to cry while he tried waking up his brother "H-hyung wake up hyung dont scare me! Noona wake up! Hyung is not waking up!" Taehyung shakes Suzy to wake up and whats make her shock, taehyung is crying mess "Tae whats wrong? What happened?" Still crying Taehyung "I dont know what happen but he not is not waking up. He not usually like this. Noona help hyung he's is not waking up!" He crying so hard while begging Suzy to help him wakes his hyung. "Noo-- noona please wa-- wake Yoongi hyung up. Please!!" While he shakes Suzy's arm. Suzy, of course she is panic and really want to cry also when Taehyung said her boyfriend not waking up but she know if she didnt do anything, Taehyung will cry more and she take a deep breathe and called Taehyung to go to her side and hugging him. Taehyung still sobbing hard on his noona shoulder while hugging her keep saying 'please make Yoongi hyung wake up' "Shusshh Tae dont cry ok. I know you are worry. Me too baby but please dont cry like this. Its not helping your hyung to wake up. Ok Taetae?" Suzy said while the tears already pooling at the corner of her eyes. After a few minutes, Taehyung not sobbing but still the tears still flowing on his cheeks. "Let me try wake your hyung ok. Maybe he still want to sleep more right?" Suzy rubbing his back and Taehyung nodded still place his head on her shoulder. Suzy shakes his shoulder to wake him up while Taehyung still hugging her "Yoo-- yoongi?? Baby? Baby wake up. Your Tae is really worry to you. You said you want to hang out with him right? Wake up honey??" Yoongi's hair, but Yoongi still not move that make the tears fall on her cheeks. "Yoongi im seriously dont like you playing around like this please wake up dont make me angry and please think about your dongsaeng. Pl-please.." She whispered the last word and Taehyung released his hug from Suzy and hugging his hyung still crying and begging his hyung to wake up. Suzy cant take it anymore, its hurt to see the younger keep crying to his hyung besides she dont want to see crying Taehyung anymore because that boy been crying everyday and rarely smile almost a week. It really make she happy when she see Taehyung wide boxy smile yesterday but she didnt expect he will cry again this morning and what hurt Suzy more is her boyfriend not waking up and she dont even know why and clueless. That's make she decided to bring him to hospital. "Tae, we should bring your hyung to hospital. Ok?" Still hugging his hyung and nuzzle his face on Yoongi's neck, crying, Taehyung shakes his head "No!! Yoongi hyung just fine, he just sleeping, he dont need hospital!!" Then turn to face Yoongi "Yoongi hyung, wake up or noona really want make you go to hospital now. I really love you i know you dont like hospital, right" He shakes Yoongi while sobbing hard "Tae, Yoongi is seriously not sleeping right now please Tae listen to me." "No!! No hospital!!" He yelling at Suzy. The tears escape from her eyes shock at the younger's yells and the still unconscious Yoongi that Taehyung dont want to let go. With that suzy off of the bed and went to her handbag to find her phone. After she got her phone, the only person she only think is her doctor cousin, Namjoon. Namjoon is the only person that can help Yoongi since the younger refused to let his hyung go to hospital. Have a doctor cousin really make her grateful or else she dont know with who she want to ask for help. Suzy went out from the room and dialed his number and the phone is keep ringing wait for the owner to pick up the phone. After a seconds, Namjoon pick up the phone with his sleepy voice, means that Namjoon was sleeping when Suzy called him. "Na-namjoon, please help me. Please come he-here. Please..." After finished her sentence, Suzy cant help it anymore but cry that make Namjoon fully awake shocked at his cousin's sudden cry. "Suzy, hey Suzy calm down omg why are you crying? Are you sick? Suzy please dont make me worry tell me whats wrong dear?" Namjoon really worry since his cousin just crying on the phone. "This cant be, Suzy im coming over, stay there dont go anywhere." Namjoon cant wait anymore but before he hang up Suzy speak but still crying. "No no dont co-come there. Yo-yoongi, he- he is not waking up. Joon help me he is not waking up. Please come here please help me. Tae-taehyung dont want stop his crying i dont know what to do. Please come here faster..." Suzy said while crying and Namjoon nodded like Suzy can see it and said "Ok Suzy ok im coming there alright. Just please dont cry dear. I try to help him. Im coming there. Okay" Suzy nodded and mumbled "Okay.." Before Namjoon hang up Namjoon asked Suzy to bring Taehyung to the living room. Suzy just nodded still crying and the line is off.  Suzy back inside the room wipe her tears away only to see Taehyung still hugging his hyung and still the tears flowing on his cheeks but not sobbing hard like before. She then went to the bed sat at the edge of the bed and caress Yoongi's cheek and kiss his pale lips. Suzy then caress the younger's hair "Tae, baby? Look at me Taetae?" Suzy called and Taehyung turn his eyes to Suzy waiting for his noona continue "Namjoon is coming over. He will arrive here in any minutes can you please listen to me for once." Taehyung still shut his mouth but nodded. Suzy wiped his tears and said "Lets stay at living room ok baby? Namjoon asked me to do that. And he know what the best to Yoongi. We want Yoongi hyung wake up do we?" Taehyung nodded and mumbled "Yeahh" Suzy smile and take his hand intertwine it and they both went to living room not before Taehyung said "Ill be back hyung" and kiss his lips.

**

After a few minutes like Namjoon promised, he came to the siblings' and enter the house to found that Suzy in the kitchen and Taehyung sat at couch. "Taehyung? Suzy? Im here. Ji--" He got interrupted by Taehyung sudden hug. Taehyung who saw the door being open and the person he waiting for is arrived. Taehyung immediately stand up, he went to Namjoon and hug him crying (again).  Namjoon at the first place really wanted to school and get angry to him as why he left his hyung and get really angry when Yoongi said that his baby brother dont want and not let him came to his own girlfriend's house. He really make a mental notes that once he meet Taehyung, that's what he wanna says to Taehyung but when he see the crying Taehyung hug him and kept saying to him save his hyung.  Suzy who heard the Namjoon's voice, she went to living room to found that Taehyung already in her cousin's arm hugging him while crying and asked Namjoon to check his hyung. Suzy then went to the hugging males while Namjoon comfort the younger. Instead get angry to Taehyung, Namjoon pat his head and rubbing his back as he said the comfort word to Taehyung. "Dont worry, your hyung will be fine. Hey, stop crying okay ill try my best. Im the doctor here right Taetae?" Said Namjoon. Taehyung nodded and look at Namjoon that smile after released the hug "That's our good baby dongsaeng" and ruffles his hair. "Now go drink some water i dont want you to get sick ok baby?" Taehyung nodded and went to kitchen and now its Suzy turn to hug his cousin wanting some comfort hug from his cousin. "Im glad u came, thank you Namjoon" Suzy said while hugging her cousin and put her head on the taller boy's chest. Namjoon kiss her head and caress her hair "I will do anything to my cousin here and my friends. You always know that, right?" Suzy nodded and released her hug and the door being open again and the beautiful boy enter the house while whining "Joonie, why me always keep bring your doctor's thingy that i have no idea what the hell is the names~~" Namjoon chuckled at his boyfriend's whine and said "Sorry jinnie, i am so worry until i forgot those."  Namjoon went to his boyfriend and took the bag from Jin. Suzy followed and hug Jin that already spread his arms after Namjoon took the bag. "Hey sweetie. You okay?" Suzy didnt say anything but shakes her head. Namjoon caress her hair "Im going to his room okay." Namjoon said before walking to the said room. Suzy look at Jin as he know what Suzy wanted. Jin smile "Okay you can go inside. Promise me dont cry, its not healthy." Suzy smile and gave a quick peck on his cheeks "Im promise. Thank you for coming here." "I came because im worry and i love you guys. Namjoon said Taehyung dont stop crying?" He asked. Suzy nodded "Yeah, he wont stop so please at least talk to him. I know he always listen to you than us." "Dont worry, thats why i bring him his favourite cookies i bake yesterday." "Go meet him at kitchen, he will like it know that you are here and please talk to him. Alright?"  "Dont worry and go to Namjoon. Ill try talk to that stubborn kid and he will do anything to get this cookies. Trust me." "Okay, i trust you oppa." Jin convince Suzy before she went to Namjoon.

**

Taehyung still dont know that Jin is also here. Jin is always be his favourite hyung because Jin almost like his mother, always took care of him, give him food to eat and always like baking his favorite cookies. Thats make the younger love Jin more and sometimes make Yoongi jealous of Jin. Dont get him wrong, he also love Namjoon but Namjoon always nagging him about this and that not like Jin who alwa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter