Snip #1: Feeding time

Take me home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is out. Doing groceries and running errands, shopping for what they're going to need to celebrate their son's first birthday in two more weeks, leaving him alone with Eun the whole morning and probably part of the afternoon as well.

Chanyeol had told himself not to panic. He's a soldier, a Captain, a leader; he's used to deal with all kinds of people. He shouldn't be this nervous about spending some time alone with his son for the first time since he came back home a week ago. But he is, and he can't help it; the thought alone terrifies him, he has no idea of what to do in case things go wrong. What if Eun starts crying? How is he supposed to calm him down? What if he hurts himself and Baekhyun hates him for the rest of his life?

Chanyeol groans, he's a father now, he can't have this kind of thoughts. He needs to man up and handle things like the adult he is. How hard can it be to take care of a one and a half months old baby? His son is a well-behaved boy, he rarely cries, he smiles a lot and he just needs his toys to be distracted for a long time.

But Baekhyun is around all the time and whenever he has a question about Eun, Chanyeol goes to him. Now, he's by himself, sitting on the couch with the TV on while he waits for his son to wake up from his nap; it's almost lunch time and Chanyeol Is aware that he needs to be up in time or he'll get cranky, according to Baekhyun's advice. Eun is never late for his meals nor his nap time.

So, not wanting to mess things up, he gets on his feet and up the stairs to get to his son's room. When he opens the door, Eun is already awake, quietly lying down on his crib kicking the plushies hanging from the bars and making gurgling noises as he chews on his knuckles. Chanyeol chuckles, his heart swelling with so much happiness; he still can't get used to his baby's cuteness.

He slowly makes his way towards the crib and as soon as he gets into his son's line of sight, Eun squeals, starting to kick his legs faster and flailing his chubby arms at him. Chanyeol feels the urge to just take his son and squeeze him tightly in his arms, but he hold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter