the day i became a demon

How To Deal With Class Clowns 101

 


three.

 


the day i became a demon

 

 


_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 


»

wow.

yeah, wow is the only way i can describe how my personality took a whole new turn from the little-miss-sunshine to an antisocial biatch who was in need of anger management. now that i think about it, i didn’t even realize that i behaved that differently.

oh god, could it be that i have what they would call—multiple personality disorder?

because that would be cool.

of course, as the female main character, it was expected that i had to endure through the terrible plot twists and sadistic mental torture that our dear author so lovingly graced upon us.

oh, the life of a fictional heroine…though not that i’m complaining much, since i secretly enjoy the attention. and besides, the boys are y baes. I mean, it’s a crime to look so good in something as mundane as clean dress shirt! Like, damn—those shoulders…

anyway, back to the topic in hand; i would forever remember the day where my mom practically put me into the spot of wearing a skirt. WITHOUT LEGGINGS, mind you. i seriously admire her (somewhat pathetic) efforts for trying to feminize this little piece of sh*t, but to actually raid my whole wardrobe of leg coverings on one day…subtle, mom, subtle…

i know, i know; years of being forced to wear short, frilly skirts for school uniforms should left me prone to the torture. amazingly it didn’t; don’t ask why.

i guess, being too excited in a giggling frenzy really had its downsides, because i was just doing just that while picking up a book from my locker that fateful day. but how can it be my fault when i failed to notice a male figure on the floor. so what if he wasleaning against the columns of lockers besides mine?! it wasn’t like my job to pay attention around my surrounding?

right? right?!

his face was covered by an oversized jacket and his long legs were stretched out, almost blocking the pathway. the male practically gave everyone the impression that he was sleeping.

course, like the sonofab*tch i suspected he was, he wasn’t.

the first thing i noticed was a smoothing, velvety piece of vocal emerging from the prior unmoving form.

“pink polka-dots.”

the second thing was the youthful yet roguish face that stared up at me, once the jacket was removed by the male, tousling his dirty blond locks. mischief intent in those onyx eyes.

funny how i noticed a bit too late that jeon jungkook was describing the very colour of my underwear.

oooh, so that was why he was staring right up my skirt, smiling languidly while i tried in vain to save whatever dignity was left of me. so what, i crossed my arms. jungkook smiled slyly and stood up agonizingly slow, just to add to the dramatic effects because why the hell not. he walked past me, bending down so we were eye level.

jungkook: pity that i don’t like immature ladies.

me:… (dies inside)

my eyes twitched, recalling to the memory playing like some sick voice recorder as i slumped in my seat. the big surprise was i still managed to blush after he delivered the bomb. this was why i hate interacting with male species, particularly hot ones!

it bothered me even more that there was pretty much nothing i could get him back with. and he wasn’t afraid to show it to my face.

goddamn golden boy.

the sound of commotion in the classroom was starting to get to me so i slammed my hands on the table, sending my supplies to the floor and silencing the whole class.

“i need to pee.”

w-why are they staring at me? am i to blame if nature calls? or…a-are there boogers stuck somewhere in my nose? what? what is it, people?! what?! oh i get it! oh you guys want a piece of me?! bring it on you konoyaro!

“r-rin-shi, are you okay?”

“huh?!”

so that went my first impression when i practically and roughly grabbed the speaker by their collar, who just happened to be the sweet angel of our class, park jimin.

did i also forget to mention that hehappened to be min yoongi’s—aka cold-blooded demon—totally-not-gay b*tch?

“Yah! What the fudgin’ hell are you doing with my dog?”

oh, my bad, their relationship status was then upgraded to some kind of sadism play.

and that was the day i learnt that there was a reason to fear demons. especially ones with lazy as as* attitude.

you never know what kind of torture methods they’re concocting behind the careless attitude of theirs.