finale

Boyfriend (version no I) - My English Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART I: The Flirty Kim Taehyung

It was 2 o’clock in the evening. He stopped his lazy step in front of his teacher’s room. He looked at the door’s signboard. It was written as English Department - Mr Kim Junmyeon. Not that because he was unsure the said teacher’s room, to be truth, he knew almost everything about this man. From his favourite movie to his favourite colour of boxer, owh okay, almost hyperbola a bit, but it was also true as hell- every single information about this cute English teacher was on his finger tip.

Yes, not that because he did not know Mr Kim Junmyeon’s room that he need to look at the signboard. Even if he was blind folded he still could find this very room correctly. But rather, he savoured every tiny detail about his English teacher, that even the sight of Mr Kim Junmyeon’s name on signboard made him quite immersed.

 

Mr Kim Junmyeon, huh

What a cute name for a cute person – but clumsy as hell

 

With that kind of naughty thought played in his mind, he plastered a silent small smirk on his handsome face. Unlike any other student he did not fidgeted a tiny bit when being called by his English teacher for being the lowest in his English test for three consecutive months. Because Kim Taehyung was being Kim Taehyung – a mischievous, full of confident high school student in his currently seventh grade.

And he knew very well what he himself want.

 

 

In the morning, during his second class.

Kim Taehyung was sitting at the most corner right the back of his class. He silently looked at English paper test that had been passed to them. His eyes directed toward the right upper corner of the front sheet, clearly and neatly written as 10, in a circle, with accompanied E. He let out a small grin. He did not have explore the paper further because all he knew was the marking would definitely more of crossing sign than right sign.

During the class took place, rather than the lesson itself, he paid his attention more toward the person who gave the lesson. Small detail likes how the big glasses that Kim Junmyeon wore slipped down his small nose bridge and once for a while he had to pressed upward just to be slipped down again. He was quite entertain to look at as Kim Taehyung found himself leaned his face on the table, still not focused on the lesson in particular, but that cute pouting face when his English teacher was concentrating on writing down on the white board did not escape his notice.

At certain point of time, he was caught off guard. Kim Junmyeon sharply glared at him. Their eyes met each other, but Kim Taehyung did not back off from this sort of eye contest. He raised his eye brow and smirked in return, causing the elder silently blushed, he turned back to his white board. Kim Taehyung noticed how nervous his English teacher was, but he just loved him that way.

“Kim Taehyung, see me in my room after class at two…” Kim Junmyeon said at the end of the class.

He just nodded with the silent yes of joy in his heart. He wanted to jump as high as possible, may be out of this planet, but he didn’t because he was after all still Kim Taehyung, the coolest guy in this school, remember??

Anything you want, Mr Kim !!! he replied internally.

 

 

So, here he was- stood in front of Kim Junmyeon’s room, one hand in his pocket pant, one hand in position ready to knock the door.

---

“Tae, you’ve done quite well in any other subject..no, actually you’re amazing in any other subject- your mark are all above 90, except for my subject. You got the lowest marks in three consecutive test, not only in your class, but the whole batch. There will be problem if you did not catch up the mark at earliest. If not, I am afraid that you have to repeat one year just for English subject.” Kim Junmyeon firmly explained to Kim Taehyung who was currently sitting across the table facing him.

 

Repeat year, huh…that idea also good

I can repeat no matter how many years as long as long as the English teacher is you, Mr Kim.

 

But his sane mind always kept him in correct tract. He knew his English teacher did not likes that. Kim Taehyung did not say anything back in particular, as his eyes didn’t fail to notice how nervous his English teacher in front of him. The younger one realised how the elder’s eyes refused to meet his- as far as possible his Mr Kim did not make an eye contact with him. He scanned the elder’s beautiful face for upteempth times.

“Is there anything on my face??” Kim Junmyeon asked nervously. Their eyes locked together. But, Kim Taehyung’s eyes trailed toward his English teacher’s lip- it looked so soft and small, he wanted to kiss it. But his rational mind remind him that, playing a wrong game, he might end up losing his English teacher forever, so he found himself saying, “English is difficult, the pronunciation make my tongue twist, and there are several words sound so similar to each other that make me confuse.”

Kim Junmyeon gave sympathetic look. “Is there anything I could help?”

“I need personal tutor…” Kim Taehyung muffled. He should give some sort of pity vibe right? “Could you please teach me English personally?”

“Erm..I think there are a lot of better English tutor than me..If you like, I can recommend them to you..” Kim Junmyeon retorted.

No, I just want you, Mr Kim!!!

“For me, you’re English is the best, Mr Kim…” Kim Taehyung praised the elder one, wow, such a sweet words, in between honest compliment and flirting.

“But I am not that good enough…” Kim Junmyeon trailed off. Students nowadays- Why they are so difficult to deal with?

“I promise if you were my personal tutor, I’ll score the highest..” Kim Taehyung swore, his right hand made a position as if he was taking oath. “I’ll never disappoint you…” he added confidently.

“Okay, I take your words. You better do better in my subject next time. If you not, I don’t have second thought to find more strict tutor for you. Can we start tomorrow at your house?”

“Fine with me..” Kim Taehyung agreed, tried to hold his voice not to sound too cheerful. He actually was too eager that he really wanted to start straight away, but was it sound too obvious?

“And one more thing, please concentrate in my class, Kim Taehyung…If not, I’ll stop tutor you..” Kim Junmyeon reminded him.

“You’ll get my word..”

 

 

 

 

So, the next day came.

They both agreed to just sat on the floor with some comfort of small cushion and pillow, the reading and stationary materials were set across the coffee table.

“We’ll started with your past test…I know we already went through the paper, I mean we already did the correction and I did explained the better answer for all of question, but I just want to make sure that you didn’t get lost, are you okay with that?” Kim Junmyeon was about to initiate his tutor.

Kim Taehyung nodded in agreement. I’m okay with anything.

“English idiom sound interesting, we should begin with that. Let just check for the first question.” Kim Junmyeon brought the paper closed to Kim Taehyung. He sat next to him anyway. The elder gripped the pen, pointing at particular paragraph on the paper.

Kim Taehyung’s eyes screened at the paragraph been pointed.

 

Step 1:Between rock and hard place

Step 2: I’m in between the devil and deep blue see.

 

“Any guess what do they mean? Can you make clever correlation between those two? I mean the hints are quite obvious…” Kim Junmyeon asked, while still pointing at that particular question.

Kim Taehyung pretended to ponder for a while. He already knew the answer, but then again, what was good in playing an easy and straight forward game? He loved some challenges. There was no harm in it right?

“Stuck?” The younger let out the answer, with his good acting intonation- as if he still doubted with his answer. Yes, he was naturally a good actor who could win an Oscar any time sooner and he knew it.

…..With you forever…he just continued in his heart, the word did not slipped out from his lip. He wanted to be cheesy, but he knew better, this was not the right time yet, not yet. He didn’t want to make the elder felt uncomfortable during their first private tutor- he might be young between them, but he was still a gentleman right?

“You’re almost there..just a bit more…” His English teacher smiled, making his eyes crescent in shape.

“Is it to be in dilemma, Mr Kim?” Kim Taehyung replied, sounded more confident.

“Yes, that is the correct answer. Wow, Tae…you’re very good at this actually…” Kim Junmyeon excitedly complimented the younger.

“Do I get any reward for that?” Kim Taehyung smirked. He sat closer to Kim Junmyeon. He leaned his head across the table so that his face came into the elder’s visual field.

He could see his private tutor’s cheeks blushed hard. But he decided not to comment on that, He was a gentleman, remember??

Nevertheless, Kim Junmyeon chuckled sweetly. “Let finish this first…let see if you can keep this up. If you get an A for English during your final test, I promise I’ll grant your request for anything you want…” Not that bad, the elder seemed to be wise as well

“Are you sure about this, Mr Kim?” Kim Taehyung half worriedly asked, because seriously did he knew the gravity behind his promise? Did the elde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter