Valentine's Date - PART 1

Valentine's Date for Rent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(February 13, 20xx 5PM)

 

Momo just got home from his classes. 7 hours more before D-Day. He can’t stop thinking what will happen later. He can’t stop walking back and forth in her bedroom.

 

Do I need to bring things? Toothbrush? Shampoo? Soap? Uhh. Th-that thing.  You know. Ugh! No not that! What’s happening to you Momo, keep calm will you? Aren’t you used in flirting? I’m going crazy I don’t even know why.

 

Not knowing what to do, he followed his usual routine of wasting time through watching, playing games, surfing the net, free-style dancing and anything else that would come to his mind at the moment. He then would have his dinner, alone after showering and changing to a comfortable pair of clothes. Usually, his routine would end with last minute surfing then finally sleeping. However, he can’t sleep right now since he has to go to his renter’s place for their deal. He won’t possibly wake up later if he’ll sleep now.

But that’s not it. He really can’t sleep right now. His mind is busy imagining what will happen later with Dahyun. His eyes are about to pop-out and it’s frustrating him. He never encountered a girl that’s driving him crazy like this before. When will 12am come? He already prepared his change of clothes few hours ago. He’s ready enough.

Thus, he’s been sitting inside his car which was parked on a corner near Dahyun’s house for already more than an hour. He didn’t know what to do anymore. He’s been staring blankly with his usual sleepy eyes for more than an hour. Suddenly, he saw that lights were already turned off inside Dahyun’s.

 

 

11:11PM

 

 

This kid, for real. It’s already late. She should sleep earlier not to be late again. I opened the compartment mindlessly and saw a flash drive in a squirrel keychain.

“Is this San’s?” I inserted it in the USB port in my car and the player. I need to calm down before proceeding to her door.

 

 

*music plays* [Kisser by Step rockets]

 

 

“Oh. I like the intro.” I started to move my head to the beat.

 

‘Your body’s so warm’ yeah I wonder if it is

 

‘Your skin’s so soft’ from the looks of it… Yes

 

‘You’re turning it tight’ which?

 

 

 

 

‘You’re ’ HUH?! WHAT THE HELL!!! I hastily switched off the player.

 

 

MINATOZAKI SAN!! YOU!!

 

“ert.” I whispered as it is already almost midnight. What was that? I was supposed to calm myself but… UGH! I should just play songs using my phone.

 

 

*music plays* [Do you want to build a snowman? - Frozen]

 

Now that’s what you call an intro.

 

“Elsa?” I said in unison with the song then laughed at my childishness. HAHAHAHA!

 

This is one of my secrets. I love Disney movies and fairytales. They make me still believe in true happiness.

 

[Do you want to build a snowman? - Frozen]

 

 

 

 

(February 14, 20xx 12AM)

 

First Hour

I heard the bells ringing coming from the chapel in the area. I hurriedly parked my car in Dahyun’s lawn went out of the car and stood in front of their front door.

“Uhhhhh” I’m so nervous. But still, I’m already here so…

 

*Ding dong ding dong*

 

The lights after a few minutes. Light sleeper huh? The door slowly opened which revealed a tofu scratching her eyes and yawning.

 

“You’re here sunbae. Good midnight.” She said with her sleepy eyes. ‘She’s so cute’ I thought but something’s bothering me.

 

“Aren’t you scared or startled?” I raised a brow

“Huh? Why would I sunbae?”

“Well you see. I’m wearing a black shirt, hoodie jacket, pants, shoes, and bag. Aren’t you afraid that I’m a kidnapper?”

“Our neighborhood never encountered something like that. And a kidnapper would not ring the doorbell. And I was expecting you so…”

“ye-yeah you’re right.” This kid. So precise. My mind went blank for a moment

“Aren’t you going in sunbae?” she interrupted my empty mind.

“Oh. Yes.” I replied as I walked pass their door.

 

Theirs is a medium-two-stories-white-as-her-house. Even the decorations are simple but I like the atmosphere. Should I copy this design to my house as well?

My footsteps followed Dahyun as we reached where I would sleep.

 

“This would be your room for the day sunbae. Make yourself at home. Just don’t enter my room nor any other bedrooms except yours. You can use anything here. No need to ask for permission.” She smiled at me. ‘Home’ huh? I wish I could say that too.

 

“Yes. Of course I will Ms. Renter.” I looked around the room and it’s already arranged. So I just put my bag at the table and sit on the bed.

 

“Sunbae”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I’ll go back to sleep now, I have a morning class tomorrow. If you suddenly feel hungry, just go to the kitchen and look for the chiller. I’ll prepare your breakfast before I go to school.” she said to me. Her voice is really hoarse and her eyes are almost closed. Cute

 

“Okay. No problem.” I smiled, my eyes were sleepy too. She was about to turn around when I called her.

“Wait.” She looked at me impatiently as she already wanted to go back to sleep.

 

“Why sunbae? I’m not going to sleep beside you.” I blushed at her statement but the room is dim and her eyes are still almost closed so she didn’t saw.

 

“Don’t call me sunbae. Since our date already started, call me something sweet.” I winked as I tried to keep my cool.

“Okay ‘something sweet’.” WTH. She smirked and I rolled my eyes and groaned laying my back on the soft bed

 

I closed my eyes as I thought she already left. “Good night honey” Huh?

I got up quickly but she already left. Am I hearing things? Hope not.

I fixed myself on the bed. I did not know what time I fell asleep as my eyes and body were already tired.

 

 

Second Hour

Sleeping…

 

 

Third Hour

Sleeping…soundly…

 

Fourth Hour

I woke up past three o’clock. I’m a bit hungry. Yes just a bit because… just because I think I am.

Dahyun said that I can eat food on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter