My Shining Star

They Will Never Be You

 

Enjoy and if I make any mistakes let me know!! Feel free to leave a comment and tell what you think about this or any of my fics :) A big thank you to all my new subscribers for joining the family and also thank you very much to everyone that has ever read, subscribed, voted and commented on my stories it's very kind of you all and really makes me happy to see your support!

 

____________________

 

It was the best party there had been all year and everyone there knew it.

Anyone who was anyone was currently on the dance floor of the hype club and those who desperately wanted to be at the party were busy queuing outside.

Despite this particular events popularity, nights like these were still normally below the likes of the YG family.

Of course those under the labels name still went clubbing and enjoyed a good time, it was just that normally the clubs they frequented were booked out by President Yang beforehand and the people present were YG Entertainment approved so that everyone could well and truly relax without the constant worry of cameras.

Tonight though there had been a break in company tradition that funnily enough had been well received amongst the YG family.

They were all going to the most popular after party of the year, where idols from all companies descended after Korea’s prestigious award ceremony in order to go wild and socialise.

It was the first time members of YG were going to the aptly named club Secret and their aura was most definitely felt throughout the venue. After all you can’t buy swag.

The cub was designed in such a way that there was only one level, the dance floor was large, reflected everything like a mirror and stretched all the way from the extensive bar on one side of the fluorescently lit room to the DJ booth at the other.

The club’s design was apparently inspired by the theme of idols being equal and that there was no place for ego on the dance floor.

This reasoning aside it was still very obvious to those at the party that some individuals present just shone and screamed for attention no matter who was around them or what they were doing.

The 2ne1 girls were some of these individuals.

Almost completely lost in their own little world of dancing and laughing close to the chairs by the bar, eyes still could not help but be drawn towards the four group members.

Not one to drink for fear of being drunk and vulnerable around men she didn’t trust, Dara amongst 2ne1 was the most sober and therefore could feel herself being stared at by dozens of eyes despite how much she tried to ignore the uncomfortable feeling.

She questioned once more why she was even here dancing at this club only to remind herself again when her eyes met those of her leader, that CL was the reason she was here.

Chaerin had come to Dara a few nights ago and begged for the elder to come with her to Secret tonight, 2ne1’s leader had insisted it would be fun and a chance to meet all the other idol groups who were too nervous to talk to any YG artists.

Dara had conceded and said yes to going to the club for no other reason than she loved CL and wanted the cat eyed girl to be happy.

One thing Sandara had insisted upon however was that the Billion Dollar Baby invited Jiyongie along with them, the Pilipino princess knew that Chaerin loved when the three of them were together so she knew it wasn’t too much to ask.

In fact CL had squealed, hugged her Noona and rushed off to find GD Oppa the moment Dara had finished her sentence.

Looking around the dancefloor now, the slim 2ne1 member couldn’t see the boy she trusted everything, including her heart to, but just knowing he was in the club somewhere with her and that he cared for Chaerin and herself above all others made Dara feel safe.

Reminding herself once more that Jiyongie was around and that he always would be finally relaxed Dara completely from the mild discomfort she had begun to feel and the blond singer actually began to enjoy the music she and the rest of her band mates were dancing to.

The short girl was soon laughing and grinning at her bandmates, holding hands with Bom and kissing CL on the cheek thoroughly letting loose alongside her drunk 2NE1 sisters and feeling completely comfortable doing so.

Until, Sandara felt hands she did not want nor recognise wrap tightly around her waist and like a burst bubble the happy energy she had felt fled her body in favour of the discomfort and mild panic she always felt when men tried to touch her.

Dara did not know where the fear stemmed from, perhaps it came with being a small and beautiful girl but the Pilipino star had always felt wary of men, at the base of it all she knew it was because they were strong in ways she was not and that she had also heard enough stories of men using drunk women against their will that now at age 30 Sandara was too afraid to even be alone with a man let alone drink around one.

It was perhaps for this reason that Dara also preferred younger pretty boys, there was a respect they had to give her as an elder Noona but also a feeling that somehow no boy with a beautiful face could be as brutish or hurtful as men older than her who felt their age and size made them superior to herself.

Sandara based her type off the idea that if a boy looked good and kind than surely his soul was to?

It was a mentality that had repeatedly failed her, hence why she had never had a boyfriend. However her criteria had also found her the most precious person she could ever have hoped to find.

Her sweet Jiyongie had passed all her tests and somehow broken through her protective walls and stumbled straight into her heart. For he was so beautiful, with a face as open and innocent as his soul, she had never felt any fear around him not even when they first met.

It had been his golden heart that had finally allowed Dara to cast aside all her terrified reservations and give herself completely over to the younger boy, for he would never hurt her or push her to do anything she didn’t want to and he loved absolutely everything about her and she knew he felt that way about Chaerin too and it made her cry sometimes just to think about how lucky she and CL were to have found someone like him amongst all the cruel people of the world.

She was honestly surprised someone like him even existed, but then, and Dara could not help but smile, she got to prove to herself every day that he was real; when she would hold his hand, kiss his cheek, his hair or hug him tight and she just felt that her and CL were safe and valued.

Something which Sandara definitely did not feel right now as the crushing hands on her hips forcefully pulled and turned her away from her three bandmates and straight into a tight circle of five very tall, muscular and clearly very drunk men.

The very action of being grabbed and pulled away from the safety of the other girls made Dara’s heart beat painfully fast in her chest.

It was however the dawning understanding that the other members were too buzzed to have noticed her departure and that she was now completely blocked from their view by the intimidating figures surrounding her that made the blonde singers eyes bug to twice their size and her knees shake.

Feeling decisively uncomfortable in the men’s presence Sandara allowed her smile to fall and her movements to stop completely, hoping in some way that her lack of enthusiasm would translate to the five allowing her to re-join her sisters and be left alone.

It seemed the alcohol in their systems made the brutes around her even dimmer than they were sober, as the one who had pulled her to begin with missed her meaning completely and instead began pushing her small shoulder slightly in what was meant to be an encouragement to dance.

Dara did not feel encouraged or like dancing and the shove to her person because of her light build only served to make her stumble back into the broad chest of a black bearded man behind her, undoubtable a friends of the man who had initially grabbed her.

Struggling to maintain a facade of annoyance rather than show the absolute terror that was bubbling away under her skin, the Pilipino princess was quick to jump back from the forced skin contact and instead with all the false bravado she could muster, step forward and attempt to push passed two of the boys blocking her path from the rest of 2NE1.

Her actions were useless and Dara could feel herself on the verge of tears as the five older males surrounding her laughed at her pathetic bid for escape.

What did make a drop of salt water spill down her cheek and her breathing become ragged with barely contained panic was when the shortest male of the group who had yet to touch her, moved in pulled her flush against his own body and with meaty hands tangling in her hair, locked her head in place and with his other arm trapped her hands by her sides before harshly banging his teeth and sharp jaw roughly against her own glossy lips.

Dara screamed inside her head for help, her chest heaved for oxygen she could not find and her entire petite form shook violently as her chocolate eyes which she refused to close darted desperately around hoping to find a form of rescue.

She did not have to search long.

With his step forward the man currently forcing himself on her had broken the tight circle he and his disgusting friends had made leaving an opening and exposing Dara to the view of one fifth of the writhing bodies who occupied the cosmic coloured dance floor.

That small gap was all she needed.

Body stills trapped and lips otherwise occupied Sandara’s gaze flitted from person to person looking for the one boy she trusted and knew would come for her always.

As her eyes searched seconds seemed like hours to the blonde singer, she could feel intrusive hands slowly beginning to slide along her sides and as the smell of beer breath threatened to make her vomit Dara redoubled her efforts.

Not a moment later she saw them…

…BigBang and her salvation.

They were across the club floor, dancing and fooling around without a care in the world.

The sigh almost made the Pilipino girl feel guilty that she was about to drag Jiyongie away from his brothers just because she was too pathetic to handle a kiss in the dark.

Then Dara reminded herself firmly that this was her first kiss and that she didn’t want it like this, here with a man she didn’t love being pawed at by his rude friends while she couldn’t get away.

Resolved Sandara felt another tear roll down her jaw as she watched from afar Youngbae and Daesung oblivious to her plight, chatting up two foreign girls and acting just like the muscular meat heads she preferred to avoid. A little way away from them Dara also spotted TOP sipping a scotch, before her head turned further and her sight was pulled like a magnet to Ji, her Ji, her and CL’s Ji.

Her dongsaeng was smiling sweetly, shying slightly away from any girls pushy advances while remaining kind and friendly, leaning in occasionally to listen attentively to what they had to say and giving small giggles of embarrassment when they complimented him.

Vi she could see was hanging off his subtly blushing leaders shoulder, one arm just visible was wrapped around Jiyong’s waist while the panda’s head rested close to Jiyong’s own. The petite singer could see it was the mankea’s way of comforting Jiyongie and getting him to relax amongst all the attention the Nyongtory pair were receiving.

Dara was just beginning to let her mind wander from the situation she was in as she continued to watch the shy heart that was Jiyong cover his mouth with the back of his hand while Seungri placed a chaste kiss on the slightly older boys cheek, when Ji suddenly jumped as if shocked and his amber eyes swivelled around the sequined bodies on the dance floor before his large amber orbs alighted on her own red rimmed ones.

The reaction was immediate; silence fell over Sandara’s frantic thoughts as the world shrank to just herself and Ji. Briefly Dara noticed Vi pull Jiyongie close to his chest as the younger tried to get his lithe leaders attention and find out from the smaller boy what on earth was wrong.

From her prison of arms however she could already see that her dongsaeng was pushing away from BigBangs panda and transforming before her watery chocolate eyes.

Her knight in shining armour was coming for her and Dara could not help but breathe out in relief as her lips despite their current situation pulled up into a content smile.

Every step Jiyongie took towards her, the most beautiful girl in YG could see his protectiveness grow, his shoulders lift and his jaw clench as her pretty boy cast off his normal Jiyong persona in favour of GD’s natural confidence continuing as he did so to prowl like a dangerous cat towards the five oblivious men around her.

Sandara didn’t think she had ever loved Ji more than in that moment when he finally reached her and looking like a red devil still in his stage outfit of leather pants, large crimson coat over his firm but slim bare waist and chest covered in glitter and newly dyed blood red hair dusted with glitter. G Dragon with barely restrained fury calmly and charismatically extended his intimidating aura and shot each muscular boy surrounding her a piercing icy glare fit for his fire breathing namesake that made the older boys back up quickly in submission.

When GD was close enough for Dara to touch all the thugs around her had cleared off except for the oblivious fool still abusing .

A tap from Jiyong on the dark haired man’s shoulder was all it took for the guy to finally release Sandara and turn to see who was disturbing him only for the strong man to blanch and bow instinctively as the anger and powerful enigma that was G Dragon washed over him.

In the space of a blink the man who had roughly stolen the 2NE1 stars first kiss was gone, pushing his way into the crowd and after his friends in order to get away from GD’s intense eyes and clearly angry form, if his clenched fists and slightly shaking body were anything to go by.

Being released from the crushing hold Sandara slowly began to regain her breath and feeling in her ribs even as the desperate fear and panic she had been experiencing during the assault slowly lessened and calmed now that she was in her golden boys presence and the Pilipino princess could reach out and touch YG’s prince whenever she wanted.

That was, Dara could not deny, what she wanted to do right at that moment.

Uncaring of whether or not they had an audience of drunken dancers watching them. Sandara slowly edged closer into Jiyong’s personal space, much like how one would approach a wounded animal.

She could see he was in his own world of anger at what he had just witnessed and although she did not want to startle him Dara did want Yongie’s eyes to be back on her not desperately searching the crowd for the stupid brutes who had grabbed her.

She didn’t care about those five big cruel men, what 2NE1’s almost Noona wanted was for her loving, caring, special young man to stop looking like an avenging fallen angel and instead return to being the adorable, shy, sweetheart she knew and loved him for.

Raising her small pale hand to one of his glitter covered cheeks the slim blond gently rubbed her thumb affectionately over the soft skin she felt there before moving her hand higher to brush his blood red bangs away from her soul mates slightly obscured amber eyes.

The hair being pulled away from his forehead seemed to do the trick and in a violent jerk Jiyong’s face was snapping to meet her own as the furious boy she trusted completely came back to her and the present.

“I’m sorry”

Were the first words to leave Ji’s lips in a small whisper, the sound made Sandara close her eyes both with relief that Jiyong was back with her but also because she hated how he blamed himself for everything even something like this which no one could have controlled.

Taking a steadying breath Dara pressed her head and nose lightly against his own, her tiny hand still fisted in his red hair and holding back the locks as her wrist wrested gently at the crown of his head.

“This wasn’t your fault Jiyong” Sandara breathed out into her younger half’s face making sure to keep her voice unquestionably serious.

“It is and I’m so sorry Noona” Jiyong insisted even as his voice began to get louder as it filled with desperate emotion.

“If only I had been watching out for you like I said I always would, then nothing would have happened I wouldn’t have let it but now it’s too late and that…that…er…he…”

YG’s golden boy could not even finish his sentence as his body grew hot with repressed anger even as his already clenched fists began to shake even more violently.

“Yongie enough” Dara begged her large eyes searching his downes trying to snap her little dongsaeng out of his rage before he did something stupid that could cause a scene.

“You got their in time my shining star, those men…that man, didn’t have time to do anything” Sandara insisted her other hand coming up to hold the side of the red heads face, voice still barley a whisper as she used the old nickname she had given Jiyong all those years ago when she had first trusted her heart to him.

For a while after her statement, silence reigned between the two as Dara continued to try and get her perfectionist to make eye contact even while their foreheads remained pressed together in their own bubble of safety and space.

“He kissed you, It was your first kiss”

Jiyong finally whispered all the anger seeming to have drained completely out of his body and left behind nothing but a shell of the sweet boy she knew as his eyes finally flicked up to meet hers and she read clearer than ever before into his soul.

Sandara could see regret there, sadness and self-loathing for not being quick enough but most of all as she could see from his red and watery pupils alone, the Pilipino Princess interpreted pain in his molten orbs.

Understanding dawning Dara made sure she had her dongsaengs full attention before she said softly and slowly.

“No Yongie it wasn’t my first kiss”

The surprise that registered on Jiyong’s face at her words almost made the older girl smile but instead Sandara his face lovingly as she continued with her speech.

“That man..”

“That er” spat Jiyong interrupting her, this time Dara could not help the smile that appeared on her thin lips at her younger counterparts fiery attitude.

“Yes, well he stole a kiss, but it wasn’t my first. My first kiss can’t be taken from me; it’s mine and mine alone to be given to whoever I want and do you know who I want to give it to Yongie?”

Sandara teared up a little as she breathed her words to the male across from her, smiling a bit more despite herself as she saw how Jiyong’s eyes darted all over her face looking she could tell with shy anxiety for the answer to her question.

“Who?” The boy she loved the most in the world questioned.

“You my shining star… you” and then without given the perfectionist time to respond Dara was leaning forward and pressing her lips to his.

It was perfect.

He was perfect and Sandara didn’t want this moment to end.

Her Jiyong’s lips were so soft against her own and the kiss was so gentle and sweet, nothing like what she had experienced before.

This boy didn’t want anything form her, he didn’t force her or take anything from her she didn’t want to give and the realisation of this only made Dara smile more into their kiss and deepen it slightly because she wanted to give him more, everything, because he deserved everything.

She was certain she had never loved anyone more in her life than Jiyong and the fact that she Sandara Park was the one initiating a kiss with a boy she actually wanted to be vulnerable and share it with, well it just made her heart skip three beats.

Dara supposed she finally understood what Chaerin was talking about now, how CL had said a while back that when she first kissed Jiyong Oppa after that moment there was no one else who could compare.

Sandara understood now and she loved her two dongsaengs more than ever, even more so now that she knew her and Chaerin had both shared their first kiss with the most amazing person in the world and that was okay because he didn’t expect anything else from them, they had a bond between them which was special and a shared kiss wasn’t about to change that.

In fact Dara supposed it would bring them all even closer together.

Pulling her lips but a hairs breath away from her shy dongsaengs own 2NE1’s resident Pilipino removed her hands from her stunning partners face and instead laced her hand with his now unclenched one. Before then giving it a little tug and shooting an adoring smile over her shoulder, Sandara called happily as she led the blushing Jiyong by the hand through the dancing crowd.

“Let’s find CL and get out of here Yongie, the night is still young and I always find that us three together have so much fun”

Her statement was followed by Jiyong blushing even harder and hiding his embarrassed grin behind the back of his delicate hand as he wondered innocently at what ‘fun’ Dara seemed to think there was capable of happening between YG’S Prince, herself and the Billion Dollar Baby.

 

__________________

 

Thank you for reading!!! :)