An Angel

Mommy to my Baby

And from that moment, he was officially a father.

 

His mother had handed the responsibility to take care of Minyoung to him completely.

 

From this day onwards, you will be taking care of Minyoung alone. What I mean by alone is that no one, including your mother, the maids and me, wont be helping you. You can ask help from your friends but Minyoung will always stay as your responsibility.Mr Jung said in a stern voice. He has had enough with Jaehyuns attitude and he hopes that his son will truly change after this.

 

Although her husband told her not to, she still insists on helping her son. It was because she pitied Minyoung as Jaehyun seems to be really clumsy about parenting. He couldnt change her diaper, couldnt make the formula milk well, he even sleep through Minyoungs cries.

 

Honey, I cant stand it anymore. Jaehyun doesnt seem to change yet and its like hes abandoning Minyoung. Shes just a helpless and innocent baby. She cant be treated this wayMrs Jung complained to her husband.

 

Then what do you suggest we should do?He turned to look at her concerned wife.

 

Lets.. send her to the orphanage. Jaehyun cant even take care of himself, honey.

 

Are you out of your mind? Minyoung is our sons biological daughter, our granddaughter.Mr Jung was totally disbelief.

 

But theres nothing else we could do! Our son doesnt change at all, honey. Please, reconsider this..

 

Mr Jung let out a heavy sigh. He hates seeing Minyoung suffer but no, he will never allow Jaehyun to abandon that poor child.

 

 


 

 

WHAT?Jaehyun shouted loudly, startling everyone.

 

You heard me. You should get married. Minyoung needs a mother and you need to learn to be more responsible.

 

Dad, you cant possibly- I have a promising future, dad. You cant do this to me.

 

Mr Jung scoffed loudly, his wife trying to calm him down.

 

Promising future? Of what? You dont even do well in school, I had to pay more in order to enrol you to the college and you still dreamed of a promising future?

 

Jaehyun turned red. He knew of this matter but it was because of his friends. They said theyll help him. Well, they did. They even gave him advice, told him to stop but he listened to none. He knew that Taeyong was very disappointed with him. He tried to stop but he simply cant.

 

Son, listen to me. I dont want you to ruin Minyoungs life and future but I need you to fix yours first.

 


 

 

So he told you to get married? Well, good luck with that, Jae. Theres nothing much we could help you with. Maybe instead of having partners for one night stand, you should try to consider on being serious with them.Johnny patted his buddy, knowing how heavy the burden on Jaehyuns shoulders now.

 

Most of the girls in this college are tainted. Disgusting. I wont let them even come near to my daughter.

 

His words made everyone let their gazes fall on him.

 

Jae-

 

Arent you gay? Your parents know about this, dont they?

 

Jaehyun simply shrugged. All he need is to look for a mother for Minyoung. He can always divorce her or him later. He could even ask them to take Minyoung along. Right now, he needs to prove himself in front of his parents.

 

What exactly are you going to do?Doyoung asked suspiciously when he saw a smirk plastered on Jaehyuns face.

 

"Just wait and see."

 


 

 

Minyoung couldnt stop crying no matter how much they tried. Ten even carried him around, Doyoung tried to play with the baby but nothing work. She has been wailing since morning and its almost 12 now.

 

Maybe shes hungry? Did you bring her milk bottle?Yuta asked, patting the wailing baby softly.

 

Everyone was concerned and Minyoungs face is all red and her body is getting hot.

 

Jaehyun tried to look for Minyoungs bottle but couldnt find it.

 

- I left it at home.

Well go get it! You silly-Taeyong almost kick his best friend if his boyfriend didnt stop him.

 

Jaehyun rushed out from Taeyongs house and run back to his own house. He was thankful that his house was rather close with Taeyong.

 

Grabbing all Minyoungs necessities, he ran back to Taeyongs house.

 

He was greeted with silence instead of the chaos and Minyoungs wail earlier.

 

What happened..?He asked as he stepped his foot into the living room.

 

And there he saw, in the middle of his friendscircle, Minyoung had fallen asleep on this strangers embrace.

 

The stranger, who wore a yellow uniform, which was similar to Jaehyuns immediately turned to look at him and flashed an apologetic smile.

 

Uh.. well.. Shes asleep now, hyung.The stranger carefully made his way towards Jaehyun before gently handing the sleeping Minyoung to Jaehyun.

 

Jaehyun accepted Minyoung, still staring at the stranger who bowed down to him before heading upstairs.

 

Who..

 

Thats Mark, my stepbrother. He has been staying in Canada with my grandparents ever since he was a baby. My parents told him to move here and continue his studies here instead. Hes in his final year in high school.Taeyong explained with a smug on his face.

 

You know, the moment Mark held Minyoung in his arms earlier, she kinda stops wailing and simply stares at him in a daze. She even giggles softly when he nuzzled his nose against her tummy. When Mark slowly patted her back, she immediately fell asleep on his shoulder.Ten explained.

 

Everyone was in a chaotic mode as Minyoung started to wail louder earlier. They didnt even notice Mark had entered the house. Only when Ten felt someone tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and met Mark. Mark asked whos baby was it and can he hold her for awhile. The moment he handed Minyoung to Mark, she stopped wailing instantly which cause everyone to stop whatever they were doing and stared at the younger.

 

Taeyong smiled when he saw this. He knew how his younger brother gets along well with children and babies back in Canada.

 

Jaehyun shook his head, waking up from a daze. He had never seen the younger and that stranger even managed to make his daughter stop crying just by his presence.

 

Truly the person that he needs.

 

 


 

A/n: No, it's not the end yet. Does Jaehyun think it will be that easy? I don't put JenMark for no reason~ Anyway, thank you for reading and again, I'm doing another speed typing. (I'm typing this while finishing my assignments lol) Do forgive my grammatical mistakes and spelling errors.