Officially Hell

Mommy to my Baby

It was supposed to be a fine morning for the Jungs household but Mrs Jung had woken up by a shrilling sound coming from outside of their house. She stomped her way down the stairs, grumpily looking around for the maids but couldnt spot anyone before she made her way out, to check whose child was it crying out loud on an early Sunday morning.

 

For goodness sake, whoever you are, you better be prepared! Do you even know how to be a good parent?She ranted loudly as she made her way to the main gate, impatiently opening the metal gate, she found no one but only a baby, crying in a basket.

 

Eh? What is this?!She shouted, clearly shocked by the idea of a baby being left at their gate. Slowly she inspected around, trying to look for anyone who might possibly leave the cute baby there but she saw no one.

 

As her mother instinct took over her, she knelt down and cooed at the baby. Mrs Jung scrunched her nose when she sniffed a rather bad smell in the air when she picked up the baby from the basket.

 

You poor thing, I might as well give you a warm bath.She cooed at the baby, nuzzle her nose against that soft cheek.

 

Something in neon managed to catch her attention. A note in the basket.

 

Balancing the baby on one arm, she pulled the sticky note from the basket and read it slowly.

 

Dear Jung Jaehyun, the baby is yours, her name is Jung Minyoung and shes turning 5 months. My sister died during childbirth, I cant take care of her. Im sorry but shes your responsibility anyway. I wish you luck.

 

The sticky note was crumpled in Mrs Jung grip of anger, she stared at the baby for awhile before letting out a heavy sigh.

 

Finally, a day that she has predicted is here. Her husband will either throw her youngest son out of their house oroh well, Jaehyun is in deep trouble.

 


 

 

His bedroom door was being pounded hard and a rather deep and harsh voice was shouting his name.

 

Jaehyun thrashed around for a while before sitting up.

 

Im up! Youre being too noisy, Dad!

 

You ungrateful brat! You better-

 

Honey stop it! You should go down-

 

Let me teach that brat a lesson!

 

Whining loudly, Jaehyun lazily drags his feet to the door and immediately met his enraged father.

 

You brat!Mr Jung had a fistful grip of Jaehyuns hair as he pulled his son downstairs. Mrs Jung was panicking and trying her best to let go of her husbands grip on her sons hair.

 

Jung Jaehyun you disgraceful son!Mr Jung threw Jaehyun harshly on the floor, making Jaehyun glared up at his father.

 

What is this all about, Dad! Its still early in the morning and youre already abusing me? Mom~

 

Abusing? You brat-Mrs Jung managed to stop Mr Jung from slapping their youngest son.

 

Honey, please calm down. Your blood pressure is increasing.Mrs Jung tried to comfort her husband, staring at him with a concerned look.

 

How can I calm down? This- This brat, he-Mr Jung was out of words. Their youngest son is always a troublemaker but he didnt know that Jaehyun could go this far.

 

Which girl did you sleep with until she ended up pregnant?Mr Jung asked in a stern voice once he had calm down.

 

What? What are you talking about?Jaehyun questioned in confusion and disbelief.

 

Mom, Im gay, remember?He retorted.

 

Son, if you are gay, then how on earth that.. that..Mr Jung couldnt put it in words so he simply pointed at the peaceful sleeping baby on the sofa.

 

What on earthWait, you guys think thats mine? Huh, no way. Nu uh, nope, definitely not mine.Jaehyun got up from the floor, tried to approach his parents.

 

Do you guys even have any proof saying that, that thing is mine?

 

His words earned him a sharp glare from his mother.

Theres a note being left along and dont refer to that child as a thing!Jaehyun was taken aback when his mother raised her voice at him. She has never done that before and she would usually back up for him instead.

 

Mom, dont tell me you believe that stupid silly note?

 

Jaehyun gulped when his mothers stare darkened.

 

Perhaps, it will be best if the young master and that precious child do a DNA testa voice chirped from the other side, it was Mr Jungs personal butler and advisor.

 

Ah, yes. I agree. Why, thank you for the suggestion, Mr Ahn. I guess my mind is just too clouded that I couldnt think of anything.Mr Jung said with a smile.

 

Mom, Dad, no- I refused.

 

And why is that?His mother challenged him.

 

I- well.. uh..Jaehyun scratched the back of his head, trying to come up with an excuse.

 

We just want to make sure whether the baby is yours or not. After all, you were so confident about that poor child not being yours. I dont see any reasons for you to refuse, Jung Jaehyun.

 

 

 

That evening, Mr and Mrs Jung, along with Jaehyun and the baby had gone to the hospital and met with their familys private doctor.

 

The result will be out in 5 days, hopefully, youll wait patiently.

 


 

During those 5 days, Jaehyun couldnt sleep a wink. He had told his friends about his problem when he went to college on Monday.

 

I dont even remember anyone from my one night stand. Like I slept with a lot of girls and boys and no, its not my fault if they get pregnant or something. I warned the, that I wont use protection. They should have back out from that night then.Jaehyun was totally pissed.

 

Is the baby cute?

 

Instead of worrying about Jaehyun, his friends are more focused and curious about the baby.

 

How would I know? I refused to look at that thing. What if just a glance from me and the next thing happen she ended up looking like me?

 

And he received a hard smack from Johnny.

 

Stupid.Taeyong snorted.

 

What if she is yours? What are you going to do?Asked Moon Taeil, the oldest in their group.

 

Well.. throw her away maybe? As if my parents would care about this. What they concern about more would be their reputations anywayJaehyun said nonchalantly, earning another smack from Taeyong this time.

 

Shes your responsibility, remember? Weve warned you so many times to stop but you wont listen to us at all. Now, whos fault that you ended up in a deep ?

 

Jaehyun let out a heavy sigh.

 

His life is slowly turning into hell.

 

For the past few days, Jaehyun refused to look at the child. His mother was the one who took care of Minyoung and never once did he helped her.

 

The day he was dreading finally arrived.

 

The doctor himself will deliver the result to their house and Jaehyun couldnt help but pray for the doctor to involve in an accident, a minor one and immediately lost the result but luck is never on his side.

 

Minyoungs DNA 95% match with your son, Jaehyun.

 

And from that moment, he was officially a father.

 

 

 

 


A/n: Hello! Hopefully, you guys won't have any problem while reading this because I was actually doing speed typing and yes, it has not been proofread yet,  high possibilities of grammatical and spelling mistakes as well. Comments are mostly/highly welcomed and thank you for reading ^^