best girlfriend

EVERYDAY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jennie x jisoo – the best gf

 

**

 

“Unnie what are we going to do in the grocery? Isn’t it a bit late already?” Lisa asked Jennie unnie while they were walking towards the grocery store. “And what if manager oppa finds out about this?”

“Nahh I told him we’ll pass by the grocery first.” Jennie smiled “Don’t worry it’ll be fast I just need to buy something.”

“But we have supplies in the fridge the last time I checked it?”

“Come here you.” Jennie pulled Lisa closer and ruffled her hair cutely “You’ll understand it sooner.” Lisa just nodded.

 

--

 

“What are those chocolates for? And chips? Cookies? Rice cakes? Unnie are you that hungry? We could just go to a restaurant if you like.” Lisa suggested when they were paying up

“Nahh. Hey is that all you like?” Lisa nodded while holding the ice cream Jennie bought for her because she accompanied her unnie. “Okie dokie.”

 

--

 

“Wait unnie you even bought a box for that? You’re gonna put all those to that box?” Jennie proudly nodded. “Sometimes you’re really weird unnie.”

“Oh Lisa you’re still young.” Lisa only shook her head.

“And you’re weird Jennie unnie.”

 

--

 

“Thanks maknae!” Jennie said to her dongsaeng when they got inside their dorm.

“No problem unnie I’ll be going to my room now okay?”

“Okay.” Jennie smiled

 

Jennie entered their room and saw a distressed Jisoo covered in blankets but still awake. She immediately smiled when she saw Jennie’s figure in the door.

 

“Jennie-ah!” Jisoo called sweetly “You’re home~”

“I am.”

 

Jennie walked towards their bed together and smiled at Jisoo. “What’s that you’re holding on your back?” Jisoo asked cutely

“For my baby.” Jennie smiled proudly

“For me?!” Jisoo was surprised

“I heard from Chaeyoung that you are on that time of the month and so I thought these would make you feel better.” Jennie handed the box and when Jisoo opened it was full of chocolates and food she likes. She felt touched.

“Thank you Jendeukie!” Jisoo peppered her girlfriend’s face with kisses “You do know that you alone can make me feel better right?”

“But food makes everything much better for my baby~!”

“You know me too well!”

 

//

 

Jisoo just got home from a tiring practice so she went straight into her bedroom. She wasn’t expecting to see Jennie still awake for it is already late so she was really surprised when the latter was still playing with her phone when she got in.

 

“Oh you’re home already?” Jennie asked “How was practice babe?” Jennie stood up from the bed and walked towards Jisoo so she can give her a hug.

“YAH NO! I AM SWEATY FROM PRACTICE!” Jisoo angled her body so Jennie couldn’t hug her

“Wae? I don’t care I want a hug from you!” Jennie pouted “Don’t you want to hug me?” Jennie made her best puppy dog face

“Aish seriously you.” Jisoo shook her head “I just don’t want my sweaty body get into you.” Jennie pulled Jisoo to hug her

“I don’t care if you’re sweaty or you haven’t showered in 100 days.” Jennie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter