The Start

Without Him

     "I guess it all started with my parents wanting to have kids. They only wanted one at the moment but one of us turned out to be a surprise. My father told me it was a shock when he was handed two babies but he also said he wouldn't give us up. We weren't good babies either, always causing a fuss and making our mom go insane but they loved us."

Newborns-

    “Mr. Jung, you can come into the room now.”

Hoseok stood up from his seat and pushed open the door to see his husband sleeping in the hospital bed. He sat down next to the bed and smiled, holding Yoongi’s pale hand. The same nurse from earlier walked in with two bundles in her arms.

    “Here are your sons, Mr. Jung.”

    “Sons? I thought we were only having one?” Hoseok was confused.

    “Turns out one of them was hiding behind his brother so the ultrasound wasn’t able to catch him.” She carefully placed the bundles in Hoseok’s arms.

Hoseok looked down at his miracles and his eyes began to water, the nurse congratulated him before leaving once again. Hoseok began to cry after finally being able to meet his boys, that alone made Yoongi wake up.

    “Hobi, what’s wrong?” Yoongi turned his head towards him.

    “We have twins, Yoongi.” Hoseok beamed.

    “Twins? How was that possible?” Yoongi sat up in bed.

    “Look.” Hoseok put one of the boys in Yoongi’s arm while having a tight grip on the other one.

Yoongi looked down at the baby in his arms and smiled.

    “He looks like you.” Yoongi commented.

    “This one looks like you.” Hoseok smiled.

    “So what about names? Are we going to stick with Yobi or what?”

Hoseok had completely forgotten about naming them.

    “I thought we were gonna name them baby 1 and baby 2?” Hoseok chuckled.

    “Really?” Yoongi didn’t look pleased.

    “I’m kidding. This one looks like a Tae.” Hoseok pointed at the baby in Yoongi’s arms.

    “And he looks like a Min.” Yoongi looked at the bundle in his husband’s arms.

Another nurse walked into the room with a clipboard.

    “So have you figured out names for your bundles?”

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other and smiled.

    “This one is Taehyung.” Yoongi brushed his son’s small cheeks with his finger.

    “And he’s Jimin.” Hoseok looked down at his son.

    “Welcome to the family, Jimin and Taehyung Jung.” The nurse smiled.

Once Yoongi was released two days later, Hoseok pulled up the car to the hospital entrance and opened the side door for Yoongi and their sons. Yoongi didn’t move and just stared at the car in confusion, making Hoseok look inside as well. That’s right, there was only one baby car seat and they had two.

    “Um, I guess you’re gonna have to hold one. Unless you want to stack them on top of each other.” Hoseok chuckled.

    “Don’t be stupid.” Yoongi scoffed, climbing into the car.

Hoseok went to the other side of the car and climbed in to help Yoongi strap in one of the babies.

    “Hold Jimin.” Yoongi instructed, handing the child over to him.

Hoseok held Jimin as Yoongi put Taehyung into the car seat. Taehyung didn’t really like being in the seat and began to fuss as mom couldn’t figure out how to buckle him in.

    “Why isn’t this working?!” Yoongi exclaimed.

Hoseok took one of the straps Yoongi was holding and crossed it across Taehyung, then pushing it into the buckle. Once the click was heard, Hoseok looked up at Yoongi after he realized their son was strapped in.

    “Not a word.” Yoongi growled.

    “I know.” Hoseok smiled, handing Jimin back over, “Now let’s go home.”

They arrived back to their small home and Hoseok couldn’t help but be happy.

    “We’re home babies!” Hoseok opened the door for Yoongi.

    “It’s better than the hospital I spent two days in.” Yoongi carefully exited the car, arms full.

Hoseok kissed Yoongi’s head as the latter walked by before shutting the door.

    “Hobi, the baby bag.” Yoongi called.

Hoseok opened the door and grabbed the baby bag, containing all the necessities. He shut the door and walked towards the house, only for Yoongi to say something else.

    “My overnight bag!”

Hoseok turned back around to repeat the same process. Yoongi looked around their house and realized how small their place actually was.

    “Oh boy.” Yoongi sighed.

Finally, his husband walked into the house carrying two heavy bags, putting them down on the couch.

    “Hoseok, have you noticed how small our house looks?”

    “Yeah but it’s the only one we can afford.” Hoseok sighed.

    “I know, I know. It just feels a little cramped with two more people.

    “We’ll just have figure out where to put two of everything from now on. Two boxes of diapers, two high chairs, two cribs, two cars, two college funds. Oh boy.” Hoseok’s smile faded.

    “We’ll figure it out, honey.” Yoongi turned to face Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled seeing their kids again, he wouldn’t trade them for the world.

    “Yeah, we always do.” Hoseok saw Jimin reaching out.

Hoseok gave Jimin his finger and chuckled seeing how tiny his hand was.

    “They’re so cute.”

    ‘’Taehyung is asleep over here.” Yoongi commented.

They both looked at Taehyung, who was indeed asleep.

    “Just like his mom.” Hoseok kissed Yoongi’s forehead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guess who's back! It's because I'm Yoonseok trash, I'm not sorry.