I Wanna Be Yours

Scintillate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours"

 

I mouthed the words, lost in the mellow tune flowing through my ears.

I loved music so much. I truly believed it could heal.

Maybe it couldn't help with the horrid dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, but it could uplift the rotten mood I woke up in.

"Wanna be yours,"

I looked away from the bus window to see vibrant orange hair in front of me.

"Wanna be yours,"

Hahaha, wait. Now I was just seeing .

"Wanna be yours"

I stared at the back of the person, willing for the illusion in front of me to go away. 

Minutes passed by and the person with bright orange hair was still there, right in front of me. As soon as I started to realize that maybe I wasn't hallucinating, the bus stopped. 

The person lazily got up and walked off the bus.

They had a black leather jacket on though...

I turned up the volume on my phone, trying to drown out the thoughts of that dream.

It was just a dream.

A nightmare.

There was no meaning behind it.
 


"If I have to listen to this lecture for five more minutes I'm gunna stab my eyes out."

"That's something I wouldn't mind seeing, actually." I sniggered while facing forward, still paying attention to the lecture.

"Well, aren't you just a bucket of sunshine today."

"Hoseok, we can't all have the sun shining from out of our as soon as we wake up. Sometimes people need a pick me up, like you stabbing your eyes out. It'd make me laugh." I turned to grin in his direction. He put his hand over his chest, playfully offended. "You're so brutal in the mornings. Why am I friends with you?!"

"Because you copy my homework for this class, and in exchange, you take the brutality that is my personality. It’s a fair exchange, don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter