In the Hotel with Minho

How Can My Older Brother Love Me?

‘’Brother, I’m cool.’’ You said as your body was shaking.

Minho took off his coat to covered your body and held your hand continue to walk.

‘’Brother, but you~’’ You didn’t finished your sentence, but Minho cut you off.

‘’I’m OK. I’m not cool. Don’t worry.’’ Minho said as he smiled.

‘’Brother, thank you.’’ You said as your tear fell out your eyes again.

‘’Eh... Why do you start crying again?’’ Minho asked as he looked at your face.

‘’I... there’s nothing.’’ You said, and Minho wiped your tear on your face.

‘’Why I feel very safety and warm when I be with my brother. I also feel that no one can’t make me hurt because my brother is here.’’ You thought as you were staring at Minho’s face.

‘’Eh... Sister, why you stared at my face? Am I very handsome, right?’’ Minho said as he smiled and laughed.

‘’No... No... ‘’ You said as you shy.

‘’Eh... Why your face become red?’’ Minho said as he looked at you and smiled.

‘’No... because... because... ‘’ You said but Minho cut you off.

‘’Don’t say because you love me.’’ Minho said as he smiled.

‘’Yes, I really love you, because you are my brother.’’ You said seriously as you staring at Minho’s face.

‘’Sister, look! That’s a hotel. Let’s go there.’’ Minho said and bragged your hand ran into the hotel.

‘’I feel very happy that I can hear that three words from my sister’s mouth, even she said that it is the love between brother and sister.’’ Minho thought as he was running.

You and Minho walked in the hotel. Minho walked toward receptionist with you.

‘’Hello, what can I help you?’’ The receptionist said as she smiled.

‘’Er... I would like to rent a room.’’ Minho said.

‘’What kind of room would you like to have?’’ The receptionist asked.

‘’I need two beds.’’ Minho answered.

‘’OK, and you need to pay first.’’ The receptionist said.

‘’How much?’’ Minho asked.

‘’30$’’ She answered.

‘’What? 30$?’’ He said as he surprised.

‘’Brother, but we have only 10~’’ You said and Minho interrupted you.

‘’Er... Miss. now I don’t want two beds. I need a small room and one bed.’’ Minho said as he worried about the price.

‘’OK, 10$. ‘’ The receptionist said as she smiled.

Minho paid for the room, and the stuff brought you and Minho to the room. You and Minho walked in the room.

‘’Brother, this room is too small and very old. The space is also small. The floor is dirty. There’re a lot of stained on the wall. They are need cleaning. This room seems never clean for a long time ago. How can we sleep in this room?’’ You said as you complained and looked around the room.

‘’Sister, don’t complain. It considers that we lucky that have a place to stay for tonight. Now you should take a shower and change your clothes. If you still don’t change your clothes, I think that you will catch a cold. ‘’ Minho said as he smiled.

‘’OK... I will take a shower now.’’ You said and you walked into the bathroom.

Minho tried to clean and wash everywhere in the room.

‘’Brother, brother... ‘’ You yelled from the bathroom.

‘’What was happening?’’ Minho asked as he was cleaning the room and walked toward the bathroom.

‘’Brother, the water is very cool. It isn’t warm. How do I take a shower?’’ You asked as you was in the bathroom.

‘’OK... Now you should walked out the bathroom first, and I will repair it.’’ Minho said.

‘’Yes, brother.’’ You said as you walked out the bathroom, and Minho repaired it.

Minho walked into the bathroom to repair it. 20 minutes later, he finished repairing.

‘’Sister, now you can take a shower.’’ Minho said, but you laughed.

‘’Eh... Why did you laugh?’’ Minho asked.

‘’Brother, look! There’s a stain on your face.’’ You said and you swiped the stain on his face.

‘’Brother, now it’s clean.’’ You said as you smiled and you walked into the bathroom.

‘’Oh... brother, how can I change the clothes, even I don’t have new clothes? ‘’ You asked Minho.

‘’Er... oh... Now you take off your clothes and give it to me, I will make it dry.’’ Minho said.

‘’OK’’ You said.

You close the bathroom’s door and took off your clothes. You wear a towel and open the door.

‘’Brother, there’re my clothes.’’ You said and pass your clothes to Minho.