Go back to the room

How Can My Older Brother Love Me?

15 minutes later, you wore the towel and walked out the bathroom. You saw Minho sat on the bed in front the fan, and he was fanning your clothes. You walked toward him and sat near him.

‘’Brother, why do you sit in front the fan? It’s very cool. Don’t you cool? Look! Now your body is shaking.’’ You said and you took the blanket to cover his body.

‘’I don’t care about it. I just wanted your clothes to be dry.’’ Minho said with a shake voice.

‘’Brother, thank you very much.’’ You said as you wanted cry.

‘’Sister, don’t say thanks to me. Your body is also shaking, let’s cover the blanket together.’’ Minho said as he looked at you and shared the blanket with you.

You and Minho were in the same blanket. You felt very sleepy. You slept on Minho’s shoulder. Minho also slept too.

              ------------------------------------------------------------

The sky was getting light. The weather of today was really good. You and Minho slept together. Minho opened his eyes slowly. He saw you slept near him. He felt very happy. He wanted the time to stop on this time. He didn’t want to wake you up, but he must wake you up, because it the time to go to school.

‘’Sister, sister, you should wake up now.’’ Minho said as he was rocking your hand.

‘’Brother, I’m really sleepy. Let’s me sleep 5 minutes more.’’ You said very slow as you didn’t open your eyes.

‘’OK, the next 5 minutes, I’ll call you.’’ Minho said and walked into the bathroom.

              -------------------------------------------------------------

‘’Sister, now it’s time to wake up. You must wake up now. If you don’t wake up, you will be late today.’’ Minho spoke loudly.

‘’OK... OK... I wake up.’’ You said as you opened your eyes.

‘’Wa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don’t I wear the clothes? Where’s my clothes?’’ You shouted as you saw yourself wore the towel.

‘’Sister, please don’t yell. Now the other people are sleeping. Do you forget? Last night you got wet, and I help you to make your clothes dry, but you slept, so you can’t~’’ Minho told the reason, but you interrupted.

‘’Oh... I see. Sorry brother.’’ You said as you felt shy.

‘’Now you have to change your clothes and go to school.’’ Minho said as he passed the clothes to you.

‘’Thank you’’ You said and walked into the bathroom.

10 minutes later, you walked out the bathroom.

‘’Brother, let’s go now.’’ You said and walked out the room with Minho.

‘’Finally, we arrived school. Let’s go to our room now. I want to say sorry to Taemin.’’ Minho said as he felt sorry to Taemin.

‘’Really? Do you stop get angry with him?’’ You asked as you was happy.

‘’Yes, I don’t get angry with him.’’ Minho said as he smiled.

Minho and you walked into the room. Minho knocked the door.

‘’Taemin, Taemin, are you inside? Open the door please.’’ Minho said as he was knocking the door.

When Taemin heard Minho’s voice, he ran to open the door quickly.

‘’Minho, Crazy girl’’ Taemin called the names as he was happy and surprised that can see you and Minho.

‘’Minho, crazy girl, where did you guys go last night? Do you know that I really worried about you?’’ Taemin said as he wanted to cry.

‘’Eh... Taemin, you aren’t a child. You are a man, how can a man cry?’’ Minho said as he looked at Taemin.

‘’I don’t cry. Why did you said that I cry?’’ Taemin said.

‘’Stupid boy, your eyes are red. Oh... You too miss brother and me, so you cry, right?’’ You said as you were staring at Taemin.

‘’Sister, I think we should go inside the room.’’ Minho said and walked into the room with Taemin and you.