Confusion (second update)

This love, This mess [One shot collection]

 

Coming from a well-off family, I can say that my 18 years of living was pretty simple and normal. Yes, we can afford to buy not just my needs but also my wants. Yes, I can go to a very luxurious school. Yes, I can go out and party all night given the fact that my parents always travels for business or if not they come home late. Always. And it is when everyone is asleep. Everyone which includes me and our house helpers. I'm the only child and I'm used to being alone. I barely see my parents and they leave me with all these luxury but I remained living a simple life. 

 

A simple life. Keeping myself from socializing, keeping myself from making friends, keeping myself from everyone. I am comfortable being alone thanks to my parents. I should give them credits for that. I am quite an introvert person, obviously, but things changed when 'he' appeared and barged in to my life. I wasn't really sure if I was going to allow him to mess with my plain life. He was a bright fellow. A man who is more than capable to bring color to my colorless life. His name was Jongin.

 

Jongin kept bugging and pestering me. He seemed to have enjoyed doing it on a daily basis. He even came to the point where he would wait for my classes to end at night and annoy me till I allow him to bring me home. At first I was so annoyed and displeased but I soon got used to him. What I don't understand though is that my driver gives me weird looks when I tell him that he can just leave me and go ahead to our house since I have Jongin to bring me home, I even introduced my friend to him but nothing. I still get those weird expressions. I just shrug it off thinking that my driver is just having a bad day.

 

Months passed by and Jongin and I have gotten closer. He became my suitor and I immediately agreed on being his girlfriend after a month of courtship. We've known each other for nearly 6 months and I know he is a good guy so I decided to give it a go. There's no harm in letting my guards down and allowing a man to love me right?

 

My driver still keeps giving me weird looks and I just didn't mind it. Maybe he just got upset at me for always telling him to not fetch me since I'm going to be with Jongin. But what's weirder is when I invited Jongin to come to my home, introducing him to our house helpers, and just like my driver's reaction, they all gave me weird looks as if I've gone mental.

 

It made me upset and furious since Jongin was clearly sad at the response we got from my drivers to my house helpers and the only way to probably solve this problem and make him happy is to introduce him to my parents. Yes. That's a good idea.

 

I requested my parents to spare me some time and join me for dinner and leave work for now since I missed them and I was happy when they agreed. Jongin was nervously waiting with me for my parents at the dining area, all the food prepared already and the only thing missing is my parents. The helpers looked at me like I was insane but still helped me organize the dinner so I decided not to ask them about their problem with me and Jongin. I'm too excited to introduce him to my parents that I didn't want anything to ruin my mood.

 

 

When my parents finally came, I stood up and greeted them with a kiss on the cheek and a hug. They smiled at me and asked what was the occasion. I gave them a sweet smile and gestured Jongin to stand up and greet them. I introduced him as my boyfriend to my parents. They didn't react for a minute. It's as if they froze before breaking it and looked at each other. I blinked, confused. My father called my driver giving him instructions that I didnt understand since he was whispering on the phone. Minutes after, my driver arrived with an injection, my eyes widened and I hid behind Jongin's back but it was no use since my dad managed to inject it to me with the help of my mom. The last thing I remember was black.

 

 

"Your daughter apparently has been confused in deciphering what's real and what's surreal. I'm afraid that she has been showing symptoms of schizophrenia. This maybe an aftereffect of her brother's death. Kai's death must've been hard for her and considering that you two have been busy with work and neglecting her, she felt alone and she needed attention so she resort to making an imaginary friend which is Jongin. Her brother's death might have greatly affected her to the point of forgetting that she actually had a sibling hence the creation of her imaginary 'Jongin' who was made to fill the gaps you, her parents, left. Jongin was made to give her the attention she needed. We have yet to confirm her illness. For now we must let her stay for further observations"

 

People with schizophrenia may have hallucinations, delusions, loss of personality, confusion, agitation, social withdrawal, psychosis and extremely odd behavior. 

 

 

And I have been apparently showing all those symptoms.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah yes another seulkai oneshot. Finally lmao. This one was pretty short but it's actually one of my faves. Anyways I decided not to focus on doing oneshots with them as idols. I want to play around different genres and be able to explore(?) I'll try writing longer one shots though if time permits. I have yet to update my other fics, i'm more of focusing on how to improve my writing style anyways I hope you enjoyed these two updates. Thank you for your support! Till we meet again.