I Hate You

This love, This mess [One shot collection]

 

 

Inside the famous SM Cloudy Practice Room two young boys are practicing a new dance routine given to them- Exo's Kai and Sehun- But their peaceful practice was interrupted as a wild Baekhyun appeared, spazzing about something. 

 

Jongin sat down on the floor to rest and listen to Baekhyun since this beagle won't stop talking and will obviously annoy you till he gets your attention. Meanwhile, Sehun went to where his bag was located to fetch his bottled water and face towel.

 

"So guys.. have you seen the teaser photos of Red Velvet?" Baekhyun asked. Obviously thrilled about this certain red velvet meanwhile there's Jongin looking like a lost puppy. 

 

"Red Velvet? Isn't that a food? Ahh a new CF maybe" Jongin asked innocently

 

And baekhyun can only facepalm at his friend's expression obviously oblivious about the new Girl Group that SME is forming. And considering the fact that his good friend from his trainee days is a part of it. What a nice sunbae-friend. So inspiring ._.

 

"Red Velvet? A new girl group?"

 

Before baekhyun can start talking again, Sehun butted in. Here's another pabo but atleast he took the hint that baekhyun was talking about a new girlgroup. I mean, since when do CFs have teasers? Jongin please -.- 

 

"Yes! Sooman sonsaengnim is finally forming a new girl group after how many years. You guys should check the teasers. Seulgi looks so pretty and Joohyun too.. i mean Irene now. Wendy and Joy too. Waaah!"

 

 

As baekhyun continue to blab about the said group the two boys frozed upon hearing a particular name. 'Seulgi'. Sehun was first to get back to his senses amd was fast to fish out his phone from his pocket and search about the said group.

 

 

His eyes widened upon seeing the girl he hasn't talked to for several years already. Sure they were in the same company but he was to busy to spare some time for his friend. They sometimes bumped into each other exchanging a few greetings but that was it.

 

 

"So pretty"

 

 

Sehun mumbled. Making the frozen Jongin get back to reality and scoot closer to Sehun to get a glimpse of the girl he has left and broke. But only Jongin knows their past and he plans to keep it to his self.

 

'Seulgi has become prettier'

 

He thought before something flashed in his mind.

 

 

"lets end this" the guy spoke with an expressionless face. It was hard for him to cut ties with the girl he loves but their relationship won't do any good to his chosen career especially when he's just about to debut.

 

"But Jongin.. we can work this out. You love me right? Please don't do this" The girl pleads as tears starts to drop from her eyes

 

"i never loved you." Jongin spoke his heart bleeding as he sees her break down because of him but he has to do this for their future.

 

"no you're lying! Look into my eyes and tell me you're lying" the girl desperately said. Holding his shoulders and shaking him.

 

 

"I never loved you." The boy started looking straight into her eyes. "I always knew that you liked me ever since and to kill time while waiting for my debut I decided had to have fun and play with you. Don't be salty because I was doing you a favo--"

 

Before he can finish his sentence he earned a slap from the girl. He can't blame her though. He was acting like a jerk. He deserved it although he was doing this to protect her and her future.

 

"i hate you Kim Jongin" the girl said before walking out with a broken heart. Heart that was being stabbed a thousand times. That's how hurt she was feeling. And there stood the guy watching the girl walk out and before he knew it, a tear escaped his lips. 

 

'I hate you' Words that haunted him till now. It's better for her to hate him than him getting in the way of her reaching her dreams.