Two

My Penguin

Sunday, 11:40 a.m.

The girls are currently performing at an event and oh boy, the choreography has been confusing for them ever since Mina’s in the hospital. Some of them bumped to each other but they managed it well. After performing, they greet the fans for a few minutes.

“1,2,3 One in a million! Hello we’re Twice” They greeted the fans cheerfully. Then, each of them introduced themselves.

Them fans were shouting like they’re at a military base camp. Well there’s a lot of fanboys at that time.

“Where’s Mina?” A fan shouted. Of course they noticed. There’s only 8 girls in front of them.

Suddenly they were flustered and said, “Mina uhh she’s resting right now. She’s just a bit tired but don’t worry, she’s fine.” Nayeon said with an assuring smile. The others just nodded.

‘Oh how their heart broke at that time’


____________________________________________________________________________________________________

12:55 p.m

“Hey, let’s visit Mina after this.” Nayeon said.

“Sure. Ah wait, I have Inkigayo after this” Jeongyeon said a little bit sad.

“Unnie, you can go after your Inkigayo finished.” Dahyun suggested.

“Oh you’re right. I’ll visit her after that. You guys can go first”

With that all 7 girls went to see Mina, who’s already conscious and seemed to be fine, according to the nurses while Jeongyeon went separate ways from them.


18:30 p.m

The recording finished late because of some technical problems. Jeongyeon, who were tired, went to see Mina. A part of her was happy just thinking that she’s going to see Mina, after a day without her. She missed her penguin.

On her way there, she made a quick stop to buy some cheese tteokbokki to eat with Mina which was her favourite. After arriving at the hospital, she went into Mina’s room only to be greeted by an empty bed. She put down the tteokbokki and searched for her penguin outside. Soon, when she couldn’t find her, she asked some nurses at the reception counter.

‘Outside at the balcony? Really? It’s cold outside what was she thinking’ She thought and rushed outside.

There were a few people out there, with their family members enjoying the beautiful view of the sunset. Then, she saw a girl standing alone at the corner, enjoying the view like everyone else. She knew that figure, it’s her penguin. She walked to that person with a slightly smile on her face.

“Hey what are you doing outside? It’s cold here and where the hell is your jacket?” She nagged as soon as she went near Mina. Being a caring person as always.

“Oh? Jeongyeon unnie..? I thought you weren’t coming to see me.”

“Pshh why would I do that? Are you okay now?”

Mina nodded and smiled at her second oldest sister. Only one day has passed but she missed her members so much especially this person standing in front of her. She couldn’t hide her happiness after seeing this familiar person.

“I was enjoying the sunset. Look, it’s pretty right?” Mina asked, ignoring the cold wind that was hitting her small body.

Jeongyeon, who was quick to catch on, started to take off her jacket and put it on Mina’s body and put the hoodie on her head. They were facing each other and Mina looked so cute and cuddly at that time that Jeongyeon couldn’t help but to caressed her cheeks. ‘why is she so cute?’ she thought.

With eyes on each other, Jeongyeon then pulled her closer into a hug to keep the latter warm. Mina buried her face on Jeong’s neck, she felt so warm and secured in her embraced. Jeongyeon wrapped her arms around Mina’s body and slightly caressed her back. She was facing the beautiful view and she couldn’t lie, the view was amazing.

“You’re right, it’s pretty out here.”

Mina just hummed in response and were silently enjoying the moment and of course, listening to Jeongyeon’s fast heartbeats. She smiled secretly, like a fool.

The feelings they had for each other were indescribable. They both had feelings for each other but somehow they were just enjoying things that’s happening right now, without a rush.


20:25 p.m

Jeongyeon called their manager and told that she might stay here and accompany Mina for the night. Without any problem, she has their permission to stay. She didn’t mind to sleep on a couch that may discomfort her.

After chatting and ate the food that Jeongyeon brought with her, she realized how much she likes to spend time with Mina, alone. They were laughing, sharing jokes and watched some funny videos together.

“You know what, when you suddenly fainted, all of us were panicking so much. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were crying and soon all of us were crying.”

“Really? I really didn’t expect I’d faint out of a sudden” Mina chuckled.

“You’re too stubborn, we told you to get some rest. aigoo” Jeong teased.

“Oh and today’s schedule felt so weird without you. Of course if one member was absent, things felt weird and some of the choreography changed. We got confused many times” Jeongyeon laughed.

They were sharing stories while playing with each other’s hand with Mina on the bed and Jeong sitting next to her bed. Just like those sweet couples in the hospital.

“And that part in TT where you pulled me and we walked in circle with our hands holding… I didn’t have a partner to do that” Jeongyeon pouted.

Mina giggled at how cute and funny her ‘unnie’ looked at that time.

“You do realize that I’m sick just for a short period of time right?” Mina teased.

“Ah yes…” Jeongyeon just laughed shyly.

They talked and talked until they were tired and soon both of them fell asleep, while holding hands. They both fell asleep with happy feelings inside them.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

01:35 a.m

Mina suddenly woke up feeling a little bit cold because of the air conditioner. She looked at Jeongyeon who was sleeping soundly, seemed to not bothered by the coldness. Mina noticed how uncomfortable Jeongyeon’s sleeping position is. She slowly pulled her hand, and then she slowly ruffled Jeongyeon’s fluffy hair. Soon enough, Jeongyeon woke up from her sleep. With her sleepy eyes, she looked at Mina.

“Why? Are you in pain?” She asked Mina concernedly.
“No, but you looked uncomfortable sleeping like that”

Jeongyeon kinda admit that her back do hurt when she woke up. But she just smiled.

“Come here. Sleep next to me” Mina shifted and offered the empty spot on the bed.

“Eh it’s okay I’m fine. You don’t have-“

“Come here please.” Mina cut her off.

Jeongyeon had no choice but to climbed the bed and sleep next to her. She put her right arm under Mina’s head and her other hand wrapped around Mina’s waist. With both of them close to each other, Mina was no longer felt cold instead she felt so comfortable with Jeongyeon beside her.

They were hugging each other with Mina burying her face on Jeongyeon’s chest, hearing her fast heartbeats, again.

30 minutes after that, Jeongyeon still couldn’t sleep because of the closeness between her and Mina. Her heart were fluttering. When she heard Mina’s soft snore, she looked down to look at her beautiful face. She touched Mina’s facial features, her eyebrows, her cheeks, her lips. Everything about her was perfect to Jeongyeon. Unknowingly, Jeongyeon smiled when the latter’s crunched her nose when she was admiring Mina’s beauty.

Jeongyeon planted a kiss on Mina’s forehead before slowly hugging her again and trying to get some sleep. If the members knew this, Jeongyeon couldn’t imagine the teasing she’ll get from them. ‘She hates kisses and cheesy things’

“Good night, my penguin”

Soon, both of them fell asleep and were having sweet dreams inside each other’s embrace.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________


My original plan is to end this story like this ahahha or should i continue it? I might continue if i have any idea.
thank you for reading , sorry if there's any grammar error and yeah do comment :)
i wrote this while listening to James Arthur - Say you won't let go huhu

ps : spread the JeongMi love~