One

My Penguin

Saturday, 18:05 p.m

All Twice members are in the practice room currently preparing for their next comeback. Although they are tired, they have no choice actually. But they always keep positive and think about their fans firstly. Since they practiced for almost 5 hours straight, they are resting now with all of them sitting on the sofa. Some of them are playing with their phone.

“Ahh I’m so tired” Nayeon sighed.
“Me too. I want to go home” Chaeyoung said.

All of them couldn’t help but to agree with what Chaeyoung just said. Especially Miss Myoui Mina. She was sick at that time. As if she could faint if they start practicing again. Although her members were concerned and told her to go rest, she insisted not to. She hates to think that she’s too weak. After all, Mina is a hardworking person and a perfectionist. She doesn’t want to delay things. Plus their comeback date is getting nearer and nearer so they don’t have much time already.

“Mina are you okay?” Jeongyeon asked after seeing her being too quiet.
“Yeah.. you should go home” Sana said and all of them agreed.
“No no it’s okay I’m fine” Mina said while showed an assuring smile.

Somehow someone was feeling bad for Mina. She wanted to hug Mina because she looked so sick. Her heart felt pain seeing Mina’s having cold sweats and her slightly coughing.

While they continued practicing, Mina’s part came and she was supposed to come forward but instead she suddenly collapsed. The others were in a complete shock and quickly surrounded her.

“Mina?? Mina wake up!” Jihyo said out loud. Feeling terrified.
“Mina?!” some of them were panicking.
“Unnie you’re scaring me. Wake up” Tzuyu said in amidst of crying.

The oldest were slightly shaking her, only stopped when she saw blood coming out from Mina’s nose. Nayeon quickly asked Dahyun to give some tissues to wipe the blood. Momo, Sana, Jihyo and the maknaes were crying. They were worried for Mina. Jeongyeon then called their manager, in the verge of tears.

Just when their manager arrived, he lift and carried Mina on his back while the girls were following them closely, with tears on their eyes. Then, they went in 2 different cars. Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo were in the same car with Mina while the others on another car.

“Hold on we’re almost there” Their manager said.

Mina, with her head on Jeongyeon’s lap were still unconscious and still, blood were coming out from her nose.

“There’s still blood coming out from her nose. Quick give me some tissues to block her nose” Jeong said to Jihyo.
“Mina…. Please be okay. I’m worried” she said in a low voice while caressing her face. She continued crying while on their way to the hospital.

15 minutes ride and finally they’re arrived at the hospital. Mina was quickly being put on the hospital bed before being taken inside. The members were following and their heart broke seeing the unconscious body of Mina with blood on her face.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

20:45 p.m

The girls were waiting worriedly outside the room. Some of their eyes were swollen because of all the crying and they were tired. Just then, the doctor came out with an expression that was hard to read. They quickly surrounded the doctor.

“First of all, she is stable now. She just need some rest because she has low energy now and she has a high fever. Did she skips a few meals before?”

“Urm sometimes, because she has a tight schedule. She often eat snacks instead of rice.” Jihyo said.

“Oh well then. That explain why she seems weak. Also, I’ve noticed some bruises on her legs. May I know why?”

“She’s currently practicing for rhythmic gymnastics for a tv show” Jihyo added.

“Oh dear, it looks so painful to me” The female doctor sighed.

The girls all sighed and their heart felt bad for Mina. She was too busy for the year end shows, ISAC, the comeback preparations and now she’s sick.

“She needs to stay here for the night and we’ll check on her condition tomorrow. With a long rest, I think she’ll be okay. Don’t worry.”

“Can we see her now?” Momo asked.

“Yes, you can”

All of them went in and started crying after seeing her on the bed. They are so close to each other that if someone was in pain, they all feel sad and cry with her.

Jeongyeon sat close to Mina and reached to hold her left hand. She entwined their hand. Her vision was getting blurry again. The room was in a complete silence as all of them were too tired and shocked after what happened to Mina.

22:04 p.m

They all need to go their dorm now as they have schedule for tomorrow. Each of them kissed Mina’s cheek and some were whispering at Mina, wishing her to get well soon. Jeongyeon was the last to do that to Mina. She carefully look at her.

“Mina… I hope you’ll get better tomorrow. We’ll be coming again tomorrow so get a good rest tonight. I bet tomorrow’s schedule going to be very empty without you. I love you, my penguin.” she softly whispered to Mina’s ear before kissed her on her forehead. With a heavy heart, Jeongyeon left Mina.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah there u go hahahha. This is just random thoughts that i had awhile ago lol. please wait for chapt 2 as that is where the fluffy jeongmi happened. maybe..? 
im sorry if there's grammatical error as english isn't my first language. do comment and thank you :)