UPDATES (JULY 20TH)

 生き甲斐 / IKIGAI  HELLO!PRO'S NEW GIRL GROUP!  APPLY OPEN!   CHECK UPDATE (JULY 20TH)!
hOME
PLOTLINES
Cheatsheet
Reviews
July 1st Hello hello everyone! First I just want to thank everyone who has or who is planning to apply or resubmit characters for Ikigai. It honestly means so much to me that you guys are supporting the story because I really love the idea behind Ikigai so just, thank you! Okay now on to the actual reasons for the update. I have an idea that I have been really leaning towards so I would love if you guys gave me your honest oppion on in the story comments! As many large groups in Hello! Project have multiple generations, I was thinking that once I get to a point where I have some characters I am positive that I would want to include in the final story that I could do a sort of soft start on the story with a small first generation of girls while I wait for the apply to close. I really love the thought of this idea but as I said, I would love to know what you guys think, so please let me know!
July 2nd Hello again guys! Thank you to everyone who responeded and supported the idea of a first generation of Ikigai! I have decided that I am going to go ahead with it, but I think I will wait a couple of more days before finalising a line-up for the first generation. I also just really wanted to let you guys know that if you have submitted a character and they have not been chosen for the first generation, please don't worry! There are already a few character's I want to include in the final line-up of Ikigai but might not be included in the first generation as I want it to be kind of small. I will also be only including one of my characters in this generation. Anyway, if you are planning to apply and would like a chance of your character becoming a first generation of Ikigai please submit her as soon as possible as I think I'll only wait a couple more days before picking the final line up of characters for the first generation!
July 8th Hi there everyone! I just wanted to write a quick update to let you guys know that I have set the deadline for the first generation of members for tomorrow (July 9th)! Don't worry if you don't get your character in on time or you character does not get chosen for this first generation as there is a hight chance they will get picked for the second!

July 20th Hey everyone! This is just another quick update to see if anyone is still working on any applications because if not, I am thinking of closing the apply and starting the story as is as there are really no new applications coming in, but I would love to get your opinions! So net me know what you think and if you are someone working on an application!
Check back later for more updates!
coded by Yeojachinguu