&CAR RIDE OF LOVEEEEEEEEEE&

[Broken home]

I'm stunned no human alive ever took me to buy cloths, jimin is the first I'm a little baffled and embarrassed that someone as cute as jimin cares enough for me I'm flattered and a little sad he mit reject me once I tell him what my home is like. I decide to tell him anyway in a serious tone. "I'll go but if you see my dad don't tell him you know me and that we went out okay....he's not what you'd call a father figure..." jimin stared at me and he grabs my shirts bottom and looks me straight in the eye and says "I'll be your friend even if your dad dosent like me.. ..heck I'll come over to your house to prove I'm a good friend." My heart is warm and terrified if my dad knew I was gay and that I brought a boy over here would flip and beat me again. I say to jimin "jimin my dad's an alcoholic it's not that he's busy more like he's a drunk basterd that dosent like anyone....." jimin looked concerned for me and I just pat him on the head and say "it's alright I'll be fine let's just go shopping and skip class today" jimin gives me a cute satisfied face and we hold hands until we exit the school. Jimin waves for a taxi and ask the driver to go to a shop called jc penny I think. I've never really been to a store so didn't know what to expect it made me feel like an idiot but I ask jimin what a store is "hey....jimin what's a store...like?" Jimin looks shocked and says "have you never been to a store before?" I shrug my shoulders and nodded. He gives me this weird smile and grabs my arm "I'll be your guide then. I notice the driver looks at us and he winks at me. The old man totally thought we were in love and he slowly closed the back windows and laughed. At this point I almost slap my own face at what was happening. And for some reason dirty thoughts are popping into my mind...as I stare at jimins leg. I rubbed his thigh unconsciously and he gave me this kind of erted smile. And pushed me back a bit so I was laying down. Why am I not stopping this exactly I just met the guy?! My heart is pounding super hard right now and something else is getting harder on me..LIKE FUC*

 

"Uhh jimin theres a driver you know...." jimin gives me a dirty smile and he rubs my chest a bit and it as well. he gets on me like a animal and kiss my neck giving me a visible hickey. My head is spinning right now. WHY ISNT he stopping PEOPLE WILL STARE. And then I hear the driver laugh and play romantic music. WHAT KIND OF DRIVER IS THIS GUY LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL HE**!! JIMIN IS FREAKING ALL OVER ME AND THE DRIVER ISN'T DOING SHI* TO HELP WHAT KIND OF CRAP AM I GETTING INTO I MEAN I LIKE IT BUT WHAT IF HE HAS A RECORDING THING OR SOMETHING....IM...SO

..

..

..SCREWED!!