₩{/[care]\}₩

[Broken home]

 [Jimins point of view] I look at the man iv been stalking for weeks he's right in front of me....he's so handsome now that I see him up close...but he looks like he's burned a little on his arm.....what happend to him.  He suddenly ask "what's your name" "jimin" I don't hesitate for a second this was my chance to be with him. I could feel my heart pounding as he looks me up and down. My face feels red hot......I should probably ask about the burn or better yet help him he helped me of course when I was being bullied for being short.                                                                [YOONGIS PPOV] jimin starts to pull something out of his pocket.....what is it? I notice he brings out disinfectant and  a Band aid and he says "you have a burn let me help" and he gives me the cutest eye smile I hade ever seen. Wait he sees my burn...I quickly cover my arm and give him a wave and I say "it's just a burn from cooking I'm alright" I was lying it hurt like a BITC* jimin raised an eyebrow "senpai your obviously in pain Let me help" Im shook, no human being hade ever offerd there help after I shoved them aside. Jin was usually the one to help he would my wounds clean for me....it's unexpected for someone...especially a boy to help me.....does that mean he's gay too? Jimin slowly comes up to my shoulder and lifts my hand gently. His hands are so small...is...is he on his tippy toes right now trying to reach my shoulders?! I blush and little as he rubs my arm with the cream he has and he smothers it in with care he puts a band aid over it next. I haft to say thank you or I'll look like a total as* hole. "Thank..you jimin" he nods and bows and I do the same. Before I walk off he offers me something I've never done before in my life"want to go shopping with me your cloths are a little to small".