Deafening Silence

To You, I'm A Small Person
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I hate you Choi Seungcheol!" Those words filled up the empty school hallway. A deafening silence. 

"J-J..." Seungcheol croaked out. He went away, just like that. Seungcheol fell onto his knees after he had left the hallway and started to sob loudly. He tried so hard not to call any of friends to get him, but he knew that they would get mad at him for what just happened. He would tell them. "AH!" He punched the floor. Hard.

"What did I do to deserve someone like him?"

Several months earlier...

"Hoonie wake up!" Jihoon's mother shouted from the kitchen," it's the first day of school! You don't want to be late on the first day right?" 

Jihoon just groaned loudly and rolled around in his bed. He patted his hand around the bed looking for his phone. A deafening silence hanging over his room. "17 MISSED CALLS FROM CHEOLIE" 7:30 AM. "Aish !" He hurriedly got out of his bed and started to get ready for the first day. He went to the bathroom, looking at his disheveled pink mop of his hair, and started to brush his teeth, put on his uniform, and dashed out of his bedroom. Not forgetting his school bag and phone. He took a piece of bread and stuffed it in his mouth, not forgetting to bid his mom goodbye,"Bye Omma! Love you!" and kiss her cheek. Jihoon dashed out of the door for his first day as a Junior of Shinhwa High. 

"Where's Ji? Has he texted any of you guys yet?" Asked Seungcheol.

"No texts from him yet Scoops." Soonyoung chimed.

"Soonyoung-ah it's S. COUPS not SCOOPS!" 

"He probably overslept!" Seungkwan said," as usual."

"But SCOOPS suits you better Scoops!" Seokmin said. The three of them started to laugh when Seungcheol saw a mop of pink hair running towards them.

"Ji! Over here!" Seungcheol waved. 7:50. "Right on time." Jihoon was panting from all the running he had to do. Seungcheol patted his back while BooSeokSoon had their own chat. "Sorry Cheol for not answering your calls, didn't realize I overslept until I saw those 17 missed calls from you. Mianhe~" 

"That's ok! At least you came before the ceremony started."

"Aish, that stupid ceremony that takes forever? I'd rather be sleeping then go through all that boring stuff." Seungcheol laughed and slung his arms around his shoulder. The first few hours were such

Please log in to read the full chapter