done

Nerdy Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Walking side by side to nearest bus stop, Joohyun can’t help herself but playing with her sweater. Am I having heart problem? It’s beating too fast, not normal..I want to live longer, god. 

Yongguk turned his gaze to the shorter girl,”are you okay?”. Joohyun nodded and ignore his presence. “sunbae, do you know the pretty girl in the dance academy ? Uhm, Hana? Kim Hana?” Joohyun started her plan. 

Yongguk’s smile faded,”Kang Hana”. Joohyun feels bad after seeing his smile no longer there. “right, perhaps do you know her? I need to thank her for something”. Yongguk sighed,”yes, so what is it?”, Joohyun wants to slap herself feeling terrible, she thought she made Yongguk broken once again by mentioning Kang Hana, he must be love her a lot. 

“can you help me meet her ?” she asked nervously. Yongguk just nodded, the bus came and they get in together.

 

The next day, Joohyun got a message from unkown number, ‘sorry, please wait for a minute Joohyun’. She frowned but ignore it. Wendy joked, Seulgi and Joohyun are laughing drowned in their own world. Suddenly Joohyun feels like everyone are gone when she saw Yongguk wave at her. Seulgi and Wendy poke Joohyun a few times and realize the situation. Yongguk walk closer to Joohyun,”hey. Ah hello guys, you two are in the vocal club right? My friend Daehyun tell me about your talent, perfect” he smiled. WenSeul thanked him and excuse theirselves.

Joohyun remember clearly, Kang Hana. “Ah right, please show me the way, sunbaenim”. Yongguk laugh at her,”what’s with the formality? Stop it, Joohyun. Anyway, hurry up”.

 

She already knew the way, since she had to report about Bang Yongguk few times, no, everytime. Yongguk tell Joohyun to come in first. The girls talk stopped when they spot Joohyun, and Yongguk behind her. Kang Hana straightened her position but slightly smile to see her ex. Hana’s gaze move to Joohyun. “Hana sunbaenim, it is really hard to meet you. Uhm, I want to thank you with your help before..” Joohyun smile and giving Hana the code.

Yongguk excuse himself to go first. After he left the room, Kang Hana walk up to Joohyun. “nice play Joohyun. You are too kind or you might be dumb (?) You should’ve called me first, I didn’t wear my make-up properly. Hmm, the video is still in my phone..good job though. Go”. Joohyun bowed to them and left the room.

Yongguk is still standing behind the door listened to whatever they said. He come inside and walk closer to Hana,”let’s talk” he whispered. She thinks Joohyun’s plan was great. Everyone left them alone. “is your phone locked?” Yongguk asked calmly. Kang Hana blink her eyes confused,”why do you ask?”. “I changed my number”, he answered. Without thinking any longer she handed her phone to Yongguk,”still the same password”.

He opened the gallery and found the video, ‘are you sure to delete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter