Idea

Nerdy Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Papers scattered all around, her messy hair is perfect with her so frustrated mind. 11:32 p.m. groaning loud she sighed deeply. “with these damn situation..how can I write a lyric then ?”. Annoyed by her phone, she look at the messages. ‘since I’m too kind, you got lazier nerd. Remember that I have it’. Smiling bitterly, to fight the scream inside her.

 

 

Bae Joohyun, many people called her ‘nerd’. Glasses, backpack, her friends are not one of those popular girls. Joohyun’s life friends are Wendy and Seulgi. Happy, that was what she felt when she got in music department. Before she got in problem, with one of popular girls, Kang Hana. 

 

 

Flashback

“Seul, Wen, go home first. I forgot to submit my task, hehe” with her big grin, she waved to her friends and ran holding tight her notes. Bowing her head to her professor and left the room, she caught something. . Kang Hana was hugging a guy. She turned her body to leave their bussiness but someone called her. It was Hana.

“you saw it, didn’t you?” Hana pushed Joohyun until her back felt the hard and cold wall in the bathroom. Kang Hana called her friends. Joohyun told her it was true she saw it, so what, she thought. She couldn’t do anything about it though. “you are going to tell my boyfriend about it. And I will make sure you aren’t going to do that.”

Dumbfounded, Joohyun innocently answered,”the man earlier, isn’t he your boyfriend? Why-“ slap. Blinking in confusion, Joohyun frowned and stared at her. “idiot. I just gave him a chance to hug me. My boyfriend is Bang Yongguk. I’m sure you know him ‘cause you like him too” crossing her hand with her so boss smirk. “Bang..Yonggi? I like him? I don’t even know him, sunbaenim”. Hana’s friends started to join her. Pushing, pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter